Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Laptop (850 Views)

Is It True That Windows 10 Spoils The Battery Of A Pc? / How Can I Get The Battery Of My Lenovo B50-10 Non Detachable Battery Changed / My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Laptop by ECLIPZE(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
We all know that Awkward moment you are very busy doing something important with your laptop and suddenly your laptop flashes you with Low battery warning
Yea, I know the feeling, It hurtss to the bone!! especially when there is no light and you don'yt have fuel in your generator or probably you can't wait to On your Generator.
Sometimes you may have noticed your laptop frequently demands you to plug in your charger. This may be due to insufficient charge level when the last time you plugged in the charger or may be due to bad battery life. In this case, you need to replace your battery with lithium ion battery for long lasting and better performance. You can plug in the charger for 12 hours before unplugging it.
You also should try using neccesary application at a time only, Don't just open multiple windows and you ain't using all of them.
Try using a simple application that doesn’t impact much on RAM as this can be hard on the battery.

Power management – laptop battery life test
Power management is very useful and the battery itself consumes power and here we are talking about saving power. When you are not using the network or say your WIFI and if you find your wireless device on, switch it off and again you can turn it on when needed. Same way, you need to watch how you On your Bluetooth too.

(c) http://www.geeqlue.gq/2016/10/how-to-increase-battery-life-of-your.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Is Hanging. / NS4 Board Reason For The Update / GJM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.