Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Where Is The Cheapest Place You've Lived? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Cheapest Place You've Lived? (506 Views)

Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Cheapest Place You've Lived? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Similar threads were created in the past but with the hike in prices of pretty much everything in Naija, i thought we should collect recent info to help those who might need it.
So tell us the cheapest Nigerian city you've lived in. Please be detailed in your reply, kindly include:

1. Cost of housing, food, etc.
2. Transportation
3. Minimum amount required (in your opinion) to live comfortably (not luxuriously)
4. Ease of getting a job
5. Ease of starting a business/ what business you think "sells well".
6. Ease of relocation.

You may also include security levels, but it isn't compulsory.

Let's go. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Cheapest Place You've Lived? by Suurulere(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ikom, Cross River State...
Re: Where Is The Cheapest Place You've Lived? by Juan73(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eket,Akwa Ibom

(1) (Reply)

sk / Laptops, Tablets To Be Banned On Middle East-US Flights / Pls Help! My Friend In America Is About To Send Me Invitation Latter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.