Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot (1119 Views)

Instalment Payment Breakdown For All Our Estates. / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Kindly Help With A Brief Cost Breakdown On Casting Slab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot by y2kplus: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.

I want assistance with knowing how much I need to have in hand to build a three bedroom bungalow on 120x60ft plot of land with ample space for parking up to 4 vehicles.

I would also like to have a small single bedroom boys quarter with kitchen and toilet/bath in place.

I would like you to consider using (a) normal cement blocks and (b) burnt bricks.

What will be the price variations if building is in Agbowa and Sango Ifo?

Price to also include building supervision.

Your assistance will appreciated very highly.

Re: Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot by alist(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
y2kplus:
Hello Nairalanders.
I want assistance with knowing how much I need to have in hand to build a three bedroom bungalow on 120x60ft plot of land with ample space for parking up to 4 vehicles.
I would also like to have a small single bedroom boys quarter with kitchen and toilet/bath in place.
I would like you to consider using (a) normal cement blocks and (b) burnt bricks.
What will be the price variations if building is in Agbowa and Sango Ifo?
Price to also include building supervision.
Your assistance will appreciated very highly.
Do u have the design? If you do then let's have it so we can cost it for you if u don't then let's design one for you.

Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction service and sub-contract work on
*Carpentry service
*Plumbing service etc

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Re: Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot by hero01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
following
Re: Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot by stancydg: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Generally, an average 3br will cost between 4-6m depending on the type of finishes used and luxuries incorporated.This is before the current economic issues and consequent inflation in the prices of building materials. Now, you can budget BTW 5-9m depending on your taste but if your goal is to achieve a habitable structure, with inexpensive and minimal finish, just for you to SACK YOUR LANDLORD,hit me up on 07034643328(call or Whatsapp) and we can work things out.
Re: Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot by y2kplus: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
@alist,

Thanks for your response. Actually, I do not have a drawing yet. Just considering purchasing either a 60x60ft 0r 120x60ft plot and build a three bedroom bungalow. I would love to have an above average interior with a reasonable living room, kitchen, 2 large bedrooms and a large master all with ensuites.

The BQ will just be a one bedroom flat not occupying too much space. That's why I want to have a rough estimate. If you cab still help with this estimate that would help. Your contact is noted.

@stancydg,

Many thanks too. Appreciate your response. I have noted your details. Warmest regards.
Re: Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot by alist(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
stancydg:
Generally, an average 3br will cost between 4-6m depending on the type of finishes used and luxuries incorporated.This is before the current economic issues and consequent inflation in the prices of building materials. Now, you can budget BTW 5-9m depending on your taste but if your goal is to achieve a habitable structure, with inexpensive and minimal finish, just for you to SACK YOUR LANDLORD,hit me up on 07034643328(call or Whatsapp) and we can work things out.
I think the above post highlights all but I still recommend That u get a plan done firstly highlighting ur concerns and inputs. If you want a BQ then u have to go for a 120x60 since a 3bedroom and a BQ wouldn't fit into a 60x60 plot.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Bathroom Accessories, Jscuzzi Sales And Installations / Land/Houses for Sale in Citiview Estate, Warewa/Arepo with C of O. / Plots of Land For Sale:Queens Park Estate,mowe Ofada,100% Dry Land at #800,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.