Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? (754 Views)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by RiffRaff: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2009
Removing the element of Heaven & Hell, Would u still worship d god u believe in.
Over 2 d Religious folks.
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by kolaxy(m): 12:55am On Oct 25, 2009
First, do you believe that God exists?
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by kolaxy(m): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2009
Without God the 'I am', there's no Heaven or Hell? wink
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by ejimsjonie(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2009
where is heaven and or hell located?
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by kolaxy(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2009
Romans 1:20-22

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools wink
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by manmustwac(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2009
kolaxy:

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools wink
Outside of the bible can u provide proof that Heaven and Hell exists?
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by ejimsjonie(m): 1:21am On Oct 25, 2009
faith is all they've got
nothing more, nothing less
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by kolaxy(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2009

Quote from: kolaxy on Today at 01:06:41 AM

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

@manmustwac
Outside of the bible can u provide proof that Heaven and Hell exists?

What a trickish question. You want me to use the things of this world(physical) to prove the 'things' of God(spiritual)? You are 'joking' me  wink. Sorry, I'm not a scientist. I'm a christian.I've got nothing to proof to you than to tell you about God's free gift- Jesus. Where we spend eternity is our choice
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by kolaxy(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2009
@ejimsjonie

faith is all they've got
nothing more, nothing less

We have the Bible- the WORD of God and the Comforter ( Holy Spirit) sent by Christ
Romans 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by PastorAIO: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2009
LOL! This is a classic of Nairaland. You guys no even bother to address the topic of the thread. From the outset the first response was 'Do you believe God exists'. That's what you call a tangent and a half.
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by kolaxy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

If there was no Heaven or Hell, I will still worship my creator wink
Re: Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? by ilosiwaju: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
hmn. i hear.
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Virtures Woman / An observation / “i Am Coming!” Part Xxxii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.