Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Will Rejoice! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Rejoice! (301 Views)

Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rejoice! by overcomersfaith(f): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
The truth remaineth that we are nothing outside of God and His Son Jesus Christ. Great mysteries I tell you. You think you are succeeding in your endeavours but the truth is that it is the back of the Holy Spirit that is keeping and leading you. I have a testimony which in due time I will share with you.

Beloved, the year is far spent, and I believe you are asking questions and probably have not gotten any answer, as so many others are also asking questions due to persistent crisis that are arising daily in our individually lives, and society at large and the body of Christ are not left out.

Read further @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-will-rejoice/

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Praise Thee, O Lord." / Self-appraisal / What She Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.