Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

"I Will Praise Thee, O Lord." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Praise Thee, O Lord." (290 Views)

Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... I Am Thine, O Lord / Daily Spiritual Digest: A Heart That Will Praise The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Praise Thee, O Lord." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Lord with our heart full of thanks before Your Throne we come, accept our praise Father. Let our thanks come before Your Throne as a sweet smelling sacrifice we pray. Father, we cannot Thank You enough for Your goodness in our life, family and ministry, Thank You for being there for us and helping us through every infirmities that question our authority of sonship. Glory be to Your Name.

Thank You for helping us each day to learn from our feet. Thank You for helping us to become better in our relationship with one another and in our discipleship race.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Glad That You Were Born? / Down Memory Lane / The Chosen Daily Devotional 20th Nov, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.