Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' (27632 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by LesbianBoy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
He is an olodo! its people like him that will copy your answer plus your name join when writing wayek grin grin grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Not ok..
OAM4J - Please can you shed some light, i am not understanding undecided
Ikenga, my son, I don't understand the issue with the tweet.
Please let us leave the thread for now and check back later undecided

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by NoMoreTrolling: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Visitor: Tell your daddy I'm looking for him.

Child: Daddy, Daddy, Mr Mike is looking for you.

Dad: Tell him I'm not around.

Child: Mr. Mike, my daddy said that I should tell u, that he is not around.

grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by L0rdTeekay(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
ExInferis:
Seems the OP didn't get it.

Victor asked his Twitter mercenary to tweet the message and the merc copied and pasted the entire message Victor sent.
you are fucking right. is the op dt posted this even jobless cos i don't know how this concerned us here! :\

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by southernbelle(f): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Kelzzzzx(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Too unfortunate.
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by 99foxxy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very funny indeed, i remember someone copying my name and number plus answers to submit cause of empty brains grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Youngtrice(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
saaedlee:
Ayam not understanding
victor told his Social media guy, "CAN YOU TWEET SOMETHING LIKE..." and then the quote.

But bros didn't edit the message, he posted everything including the instruction and quote.
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Youngtrice(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keneking:
Not ok..
NegeduGrace:
allelluya but me still never understand oo
Keneking:
Not ok..

victor told his Social media guy, "CAN YOU TWEET SOMETHING LIKE..." and then the quote.

But bros didn't edit the message, he posted everything including the instruction and quote

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by worlexy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
saaedlee:
Ayam not understanding
Imagine me sending you this message "Pls can you help me post on your Facebook wall that tomorrow is my wedding" and instead of going to your Facebook wall and post "Tomorrow is my friend's wedding" u now decided to copy and paste what I sent originally i.e. you now post "Pls can you help me post on your Facebook wall that tomorrow is my wedding" on your wall

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
And this useless post hit front page. undecided
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by Jaftee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
The OP is a slowpoke, it was actually his tweet, he outsourced as most celebrities does and the person managing it messed it up.
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by olysexy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
At the other room....i need this

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ephi123(f): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Dang! This one na olodo for spying

Like when I told my friend to tell a chick whose number I gave to him that she gave it to him sometime at ----------- (a place she normally visited).

My bro copied the message word for word and submitted on WhatsApp without erasing the "tell her that you got the number" part! grin. The babe didn't bother to reply again

I laughed my ass out that day grin

This is soooo funny. Your friend is really smart.
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by loveourlagos(f): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lmao...dammit.

grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by wiZbanky(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Victor asked his Twitter mercenary to tweet the message and
the merc copied and pasted the entire message Victor sent without erasing "can u tweet something like" part. It's totally not victor's fault but that of his mercenary
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sirOrubebe: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
ephi123:

This is soooo funny. [b]Your friend is really smart.
Lol. I smell sacarsm.[\b]

He's actually smart... He only forgot to do the needful with all the adrenaline coursing through his veins.
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ephi123(f): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. I smell sacarsm.[\b]

He's actually smart... He only forgot to do the needful with all the adrenaline coursing through his veins.

You smelt right, lol!
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by metallisc(m): 3:12am On Oct 25, 2016
NegeduGrace:

anther one from grace o! cheesy cheesy

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by metallisc(m): 3:13am On Oct 25, 2016
olysexy:
At the other room....i need this

spoilt child! grin grin

Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sirOrubebe: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2016
ephi123:

You smelt right, lol!
Lol. The sacarsm was 'fat' and could be detected by even a 3 yr old (after all today's 3 yr olds can twerk wink).

I find myself curious about your moniker. It seems to me that there's a 'zy' missing after 'I'. Am I wrong or wrong?
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ephi123(f): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. The sacarsm was 'fat' and could be detected by even a 3 yr old (after all today's 3 yr olds can twerk wink).

I find myself curious about your moniker. It seems to me that there's a 'zy' missing after 'I'. Am I wrong or wrong?

sirOrubebe, you are wrong and wrong! lol
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sirOrubebe: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
ephi123:

sirOru.bebe, you are wrong and wrong! lol
Lol. And you had to spell out my moniker... This moniker was created to cause 'war' during the Miss NL and Mr NL competition. wink. Unfortunately it was mission impossible.

I take it that you don't want to blow the doors open on the 'mystery' behind your Ephizycious name... No or no? wink
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ephi123(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. And you had to spell out my moniker... This moniker was created to cause 'war' during the Miss NL and Mr NL competition. wink. Unfortunately it was mission impossible.

I take it that you don't want to blow the doors open on the 'mystery' behind your Ephizycious name... No or no? wink

Hahaha! No vex sir, don't let me rain on your parade cheesy
Yes, no and yes.
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by sirOrubebe: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
ephi123:

Hahaha! No vex sir, don't let me rain on your parade cheesy
Yes, no and yes.
Rain on my parade? The rain has been parading since last week niyen... Kukuma complete it...
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by ephi123(f): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Rain on my parade? The rain has been parading since last week niyen... Kukuma complete it...

smiley
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by olysexy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
metallisc:

spoilt child! grin grin
we all got our dark sides.... lol
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by olysexy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
metallisc:

spoilt child! grin grin
we all got our dark sides.... lol
Re: Victor Anichebe Caught In Twitter 'Copy And Paste' by NegeduGrace(f): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
metallisc:

anther one from grace o! cheesy cheesy
yes dearie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves: Federations Cup Final (5 - 4) On Pens - 15th Sept 2013 / Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong / I Still Get Attacked By People - Yakubu Aiyegbeni Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.