Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) (38076 Views)

Nine Types Of Senators In Nigeria. Photos / US Singer, T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by friedcorn: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Official fura seller to buhari

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by mekuso89(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Hmmn
Abeg I no wan forget my Name lol grin
ClassCaptain:
Hmmn
Ndi ara
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Reference(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmmm..... nation of rent seekers.
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
The time
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by room089: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
All tom, dick and harry seeking relevance!
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by esutstar(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
senior cousin to d vice president of Nigeria senior cousin to d vice president of Nigeria senior cousin to d vice president of Nigeria
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Davidblen(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Friend Of The Uncle Of The Driver Of The Chief Security Officer To The President
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Yishah(f): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shit. Its business. Hmm...gotta start focusing on being FTC.

Hehe. See how Nairaland officially corrected sh*t to poo...
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by benzems(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by dotcomnamename: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
JonSnow:
Nothing new here; just Afonjas slaving about as usual. undecided

Nothing new here; just Flat-heads slaving about as usual.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Former classmate of the son of the special assistant to deputy secretary to the vice president
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by sirfee(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
brother to the uncle of the aunty of the president of Nigeria's wife
grin
brother to the uncle of the aunty of the president of Nigeria's wife
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by solacong: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chief Barber to the President

Iranu
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by NICENEDU29: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Wife of the Assistant Adivser to the Deputy Chief Gateman of the President's ward's Counsellor.
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
i have seen friend to the president also i am friend to a rich man...lolzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ClassCaptain:
Hmmn
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Stemalex(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Blacks would always be blacks. Some presidents in nations more reputable than ours don't even posses cards but here, you know the story.
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Legend87(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2016

thank you...you still remain my classcaptain shun Sir
No think say na all stories, articles or topics they travel reach FP o!tongue
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by IGWISE(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anytin is posible in naija abeg
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Veektoria(f): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlfriend to the Chief Barber of the President grin grin
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
I wont be surprise if all the cattle rearer in Duara get executive complimentary card... Rubbish
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by akmath: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gateman to the driver of the president.
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by jintex(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2016
The last card wan mad me!!! grin grin grin
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by ruggedadventure(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Gigolo to the Nigerian Firstlady
grin grin grin
Re: You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2019
Sky blue. How do you make this? Photoshop? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Julius Agwu Tweeted About 2015 Election. / Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! / Some Mothers Can Be So Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.