Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! (38139 Views)

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Rag Day Mis-understood! / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by MAYOWAAK: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Is it by force to use wig, this one na rag o!

Na inside that space the whole English wey him go speak dey. Na juju na una no know.lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by adaweezy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Is it by force to use wig, this one na rag o!

Na inside that space the whole English wey him go speak dey. Na juju na una no know.lol

very old picture

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Colo mentality. E be say you be colonial man, you don be slave man before, dem don release you now but you never release your self. Fela Kuti.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Akinsz: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Poverty na bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Haywhymido(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
R u sure dis is nt a scene in dose silly nollywood movies??

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Owu na bastarddd.
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by hatux: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
I laugh troway all my 32 outside grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Bilabong(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
and to think of how much he makes in one case... this man should be charged to court.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by akinsadeez(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
The man might not necessarily be poor. There are some lawyers who have money but all in a bid to show that they are elders at the bar and have spent many years as lawyers wear old wigs and faded gowns to court despite being rich enough to buy replacements. Many old lawyers hate wearing new wigs. Some judges also equate shiny new wigs to mean the lawyer has recently or just been called to the bar. In fact in legal parlance new lawyers are actually known by the term 'new wigs'. Maybe the man is one of those who love to show their seniority by any means possible.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by BasseyJ(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin LWKMD, He's showing he's old in the biz, before your wig rugged like that, e no easy
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by gistmelove(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Broke lawyer

but

na

em

wahala be that jare..

My own wahala and business... See the below banner....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by johnshagb(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
This one na rag nagrin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by philtex(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yaf Buhari Bring His Certifikate? sad

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by MaZterZ(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
what da hell angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Stale..
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by PerfumeRepublik: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
LMFAO!
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by henryugo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dis land is not 4 sell
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by buskie13(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
that's Osinbanjo no doubt tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Diffdeef(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aha
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
LOOOOOOOL
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Ifecomumito(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Espeakikwala maka confussion
Na must to wear wigooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by WhoDeyThere(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
H
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by SparkAngel(f): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lmao...
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by tola9ja: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
“Some people believe that the only way to fight corruption is to get people arrested and show them on television. So immediately I suspect your uncle, I would just pick him up and throw him into Kirikiri. Is that how to fight corruption? Is that what you want?

“They built prisons for you, but I built you schools. They say they want to jail all their enemies and lock them up, but me, I have no enemies to fight because my interest is your interest and your interest my interest.”
when 20 billion is missing and you keep quiet the best way fight corruption

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by jingh(f): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
what's d name of d movie
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Juwonlo73(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Only a lawyer can understand a lawyer.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Whizpeter(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
That's Naija for you...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by Iykebestbt(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Such is life
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by JuanDeDios: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
akinsadeez:
The man might not necessarily be poor. There are some lawyers who have money but all in a bid to show that they are elders at the bar and have spent many years as lawyers wear old wigs and faded gowns to court despite being rich enough to buy replacements. Many old lawyers hate wearing new wigs. Some judges also equate shiny new wigs to mean the lawyer has recently or just been called to the bar. In fact in legal parlance new lawyers are actually known by the term 'new wigs'. Maybe the man is one of those who love to show their seniority by any means possible.
They should do away with the damn thing already.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by loomer: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
THIS ONE FIT WIN CASE SO?
Re: Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! by spanzed(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lolsss!!!!my oga at the TOP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Mothers Can Be So Funny / Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl On BBM..............,,,,, Very Funny / #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.