Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

A Tribute To A Great Teacher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To A Great Teacher (411 Views)

Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To A Great Teacher by Fmnoble(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
I am crying as I write this, for I know that you're late already.

I will never forget all that you had done. I will never forget your presence, your existence, or your memory. I will never forget all that you had taught me, both mathematical and otherwise. I will never forget you. I can now say, with all honesty, after I've poured my heart and soul out onto paper, that I love you. I love you, and I always will.

Dear Teacher,

You did so much. I don’t mean that as a meaningless platitude. I mean that as someone who knows. Someone who has and is living the life of a teacher. You did so very much!

It is almost inconceivable how much that you did for your students, your students’ families, your coworkers, your administration, your family, your friends, and…sometimes, every once in a while, on the rare occasion…for yourself…though, that is seriously not as often as it should be. You lived for others. And you did it because you have a heart for others, especially your students.

And there is not much that you get in return; at least not tangible things. This is something you are okay with. You were because you were doing what you do for something bigger. You were working for the lives and future of your students…which is what mattered most to you.

In all honesty, you do deserve more money for all that you did. You deserve more respect from others. You deserve more recognition for the extra miles that you had gone. You deserve more freedom and autonomy within the system because you do know what you are doing most of the time. With that, you deserve the trust that you could make good decisions for the sake of your students. And the list could go on and on.

To complete the story follow this link; http://sagevibe.com.ng/2016/10/tribute-to-a-great-teacher/

Courtesy of ;www.sagevibe.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Petition To End Killing Of Christians In Nigeria / Before You Commit The Suicide, Read This! / When Luck, Lurks In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.