Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,544 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Before You Commit The Suicide, Read This! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Commit The Suicide, Read This! (414 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Commit The Suicide, Read This! by Fatherherokay(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-sBpPwrUBRAw/WOQzFR6e2UI/AAAAAAAABCg/fmQvYASgpP060sbqUICDkfP9x_cafv-uwCLcB/s320/suicdal1.jpg[/img]
I understand pretty well what you are passing through right now. I understand how it feels the way you are feeling. I understand you have nobody you can trust with this issue. I understand no other ear should hear this. I understand the psychological and mental pain is too much for you to bear. I understand everything just seem to be working against you right now. I understand it seems everything is falling apart for you. I understand you think resorting to death seems to be your best shot to terminate the pain, the struggle and the unfortunate situations you are passing through right now. I wouldn’t blame you or castigate you because I know you are not a coward; just ill luck circumstances. I wouldn’t have understood all these if hadn’t passed through the same stormy process of life.

I have been through suicidal thought before, but I conquered it, and I think I should be able to be of a little help, if you would let us rob minds together in and outside this article. We can go through this pain together, and with GOD, we will see light at the end of the tunnel. I have once been a victim of suicidal thought. I was almost on the verge of taking my life, but thank God for His love, mercy and grace. And here I am today trying to rescue others. That is why I am in a better position today to inspire and to keep the hope alive for others. Maybe if you wouldn’t give up on your life like me, you may one day save hundreds of hopeless lives out there.

I know you have been broken to the max. You have cried to the point that you have got no more strength to cry the “next cry”. I know it seems you are passing through the darkest moment of your life. I know you have given all (you think) is your best to life, yet it seems your efforts are vanishing in futility. You have cried inwardly and silently. You have looked up unto people, still they all failed you. I know you have tried different means to suppress the pain, but to no positive result. You have taken to drinking, womanizing, hard drugs, to mention a few, but all to no avail.

But I have a good news for you; hope never dies! It is alive in as much as you choose to stay alive to fight another day. To become the king in your life, you have to down all the goliaths in your way. To become the prime minister of your life, sometimes you have to pass through the prisons of life, and to save the generation of your born and unborn kids, you sometimes need to be crucified to the cross of life. Ultimately, the good news is that, at the end, your pain disappears and your latter days become greater and better.

READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/04/topic-129-before-you-commit-suicide.html

I have been http:///2nV8Lgi

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning Windows Tips / I / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.