Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? (1970 Views)

Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain / I'm In Need Of Metal Gear Ground Zeros / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2009
Thoughts of Metal Gear Solid (The Movie) cast has been on my mind for such a long time, Over at GamingBolt this amazing cast for the Movie blew me out the water.  Though Sony pictures nor the legendary Hideo Kojima still hasn't made any confirmation, i still find it amazing to say the least, Only if it happens to true!
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2009
Solid Snake/ Liquid Snake to be played by Hugh Jackman

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2009
Raiden to be played by Tom Cruise

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2009
Otacon to be play by Cillan Murphy

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2009
Naomi Hunter to be played Rhona Mitra

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2009
Big Boss to be played by Kurt Russell

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2009
Gray Fox to be played by Ray Park

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2009
Meryl Silverburgh tobe played by Drew Barrymore

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2009
The Boss to be played by Lena Heady

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2009
Major Zero to be played by Alan Dale

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2009
Roy Campbell to be played by Daniel Craig

Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by Hardballer(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2009
appropriate dunno about tom cruise tho
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by oredein: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
@poster the movie is not bad, I watched it 2wks back.
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2009
@oredein
funny and DUMB! cheesy
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by oredein: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
Why did u have to say funny n dumb? What did I say wrong? My goodness Lord why r u nigerians always ready to abuse or insult anyone? I watched the damn movie already on the net even downloaded it.
I dont why u pple r like this, its a pity u r like d others here on this forum, why not do your research first b4 insuting stupidly.
This is infoseye, and I expected a better reply than that from u.
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by ritchboy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^ I watched the movie 11 years ago cheesy
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by oredein: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster what I expected u to say is do ve the movie or can u proof it, I will gladly post a direct download link of the complete movie itself not insult.
I dont need to exchange words with u as u did n be little myself cuzz of a non-profit movie, the movie is based on Outer Heavens story line just like the game anyway I was looking around n decided to comment only 4u to insult me in return. I am a die hard fan of Metal Gear right from 8bit game to Ps2 console yet to play it on ps3 cuz I dont own a ps3 yet.
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
@oredein,
   m sorry if i did insult you, just that your comment was actually ridiculous to say the least.

This is infoseye, and I expected a better reply than that from u.
             and you expected me to scream? lol cheesy
  what's the stuff with multiple ID's anyways?

There here has been no official release date announced. It has not been confirmed but  it's thought to be sometime in 2010.

maybe you meant MGS4? cos i know most people called it a movie.,  grin

@ritchboy
^^ I watched the movie 11 years ago
       WTF. . .
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by N9528GB: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
no need to convince u away its like u r bent on the release date, Well I use back doors to get stuff like that on the net just has pple claimed Windows 7 has been released this month I have already been using win 7 for the past 3 months already.

If you know where to look on the net there is nothing you cant find even the yet released movies,softwares etc I expect you to know that by now all the same I have multiple IDs this is another ID I use. Well I have said enough here bye.
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by kosovo(m): 2:44am On Oct 27, 2009
very interesting indeed! tough not interested. i ll wait for Sony or Kojima for more details. . . .
regarding windows7, did u mean the beta version?
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by iice(f): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2009
oredein:

[img]http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-052.GIF[/img]
People sef
Re: The Cast Of Metal Gear Solid Movie? by N9528GB: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2009
@all And the funny thing is that all the posting of actors pics above none of them r in d movie, wait till 2010 for d by then its old sch.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Master League Players On Pes2009-who Is The Best Player You Have Unearthed? / Ppsspp Iso Games / Sold Sold Gaming Water cooling Desktop for sale 260k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.