Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Rapper , Phyno To Stage Concert In Honour Of Champions Enugu Rangers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper , Phyno To Stage Concert In Honour Of Champions Enugu Rangers (413 Views)

Charly Boy Returns To Stage Performance In Abuja / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai / Nigerian Rapper Phyno And American Rapper Rihanna Cuddle In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper , Phyno To Stage Concert In Honour Of Champions Enugu Rangers by Tem12(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Exclusive By Adeboye Amosu:
Popular Nigerian rapper, Phyno will stage a concert before the end of the year in honour of Nigeria Professional Football League champions, Enugu Rangers, reports
Completes portsnigeria.com .

The Enugu -State born musician who is an ardent fan of the Flying Antelopes informed Completesportsnigeria.com that he was putting together the show for the fans of the club and to also demonstrate his love for the Coal City side.
"I have been supporting Enugu Rangers right from my childhood days and it was great to see my darling team lift the title after 32-years at the end of last season, stated the rapper whose real name is Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson in an exclusive chat with Completesportsnigeria.com .
" It was a long, long wait for our first title since 1984, but we thank God we have finally ended the drough

"Last season, I did my annual concert in Onitsha but this year it will be in Enugu to honour the club and also felicititate with our fans."
Rangers won the title on the final day of the 2015/2016 season following a 4-0 win against El-Kanemi Warriors at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium, Enugu.

source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/rapper-phyno-stage-concert-honour-champions-enugu-rangers/
Re: Rapper , Phyno To Stage Concert In Honour Of Champions Enugu Rangers by Young03(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
#042#
God bless Enugu people
oga adiri unu n' nma
Re: Rapper , Phyno To Stage Concert In Honour Of Champions Enugu Rangers by LecciGucci: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fino phyno
Pino pino
Re: Rapper , Phyno To Stage Concert In Honour Of Champions Enugu Rangers by johnpaulo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How A Popular Artist Overcome Erectile Dysfunction 08062430856 / BREAKING: First Woman To Serve As US Attorney General, Janet Reno Is Dead / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe Caught With 9 Stolen Iphones In Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.