Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Intermission Season 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intermission Season 1 (1842 Views)

Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please, no copying of this story either in part or whole, reposting or storing in any medium without the consent of the author (Breezy/Starbriqx)

To be updated daily
Read the full story at www.starvics.com

Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Being my childhood friend, Frank is my best friend as well as my classmate from junior class. He was very outstanding, brilliant and humble but can be an ass sometimes though I loved him for that but he had a single problem which was this girl named “Favour”.

Favour could be termed as the most beautiful girl in our class. She is fair in complexion (her skin colour could be mistaken for an albino making her skin look extremely glamorous), with long blistering legs, very big and wide hip with firm big C-cup boobs which perfected her slim body. Her face? She has a slender pointed nose, acute pinked-lips and dim hazel eyes which matched up her oval shaped face with a very long black hair. She was such a gem that every male that came across her fell for her beauty.

Frank vowed to do anything to win her heart. I was always like “you are thinking of girls at this tender age of yours?” We were in JSS1 by then which made me conclude that he was insane. Since he was intelligent, he began to use that as his bait. He will solve her class work, assignment and sometimes invite her to sit with him during tests.

Not up to a month, the whole class was in an uproar of new class couples

I was very disappointed in Frank because he was putting himself in a limelight that will affect him negatively. I tried my way to advise him against it but it seemed that the dude was under unbreakable spells of her beauty leaving me with no choice than to allow him to his fate but yet, I did not feel happy.

One morning, during the first lesson, a teacher sent for Frank. Going by Frank’s facial expression when the messenger left, I knew something is wrong.

Throughout the lesson, I was not able to concentrate to an extent that the teacher noticed my absentmindedness which prompted the teacher to send for me.

TEACHER: What’s wrong with you Ben?

ME: Nothing sir. *I let out a smile to convince him.

TEACHER: You can’t tell me you are okay when everybody knows that something is wrong with you. *He gave me a suspicious gaze.

ME: I’m fine sir. *I maintained.

TEACHER: You can confide in me if you have any problem. *He replied.

ME: I am very grateful sir but I’m fine.

TEACHER: You can return to your class.” He said acknowledging my appreciation with a wave of his hand.
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Walking toward the exit, I sighted Frank at the Vice Principal’s office which was situated adjacent the mathematics teacher’s office.

Back in the class, I couldn’t place my hand on why Frank was summoned to the Vice principal’s office.

ME: Dude, what’s up with you and the VP?*I asked immediately he entered the class after the break period.

FRANK: I don’t want to talk about it now.*He replied with a frustrated look.

ME: What do you mean by you don’t want to talk about it?*I asked.
FRANK: Please don’t be angry, I will tell you everything when we close.”

I simply shrugged without arguing more. It was very obvious that he really needed to relax his mind.

I waited behind after the closing bell rang to hear out Frank’s story.

FRANK: I’m sorry about how I sounded the other time.*He began as we walked out of the class.

ME: No problem, I understand. But you know I get worried seeing you unhappy.*I replied with reassuring smile.

FRANK: Thanks bro

ME: Can you talk about that thing that was eating you up back inside the class.

FRANK:I don’t know where to start.*He replied.

ME: Start anywhere, I will pick it up.

My reply was followed by silence from his end. Come on, talk to me.*I urged.

FRANK: It is Favour.*He said.

ME: What about her?*I asked.

FRANK: I wrote a letter to her and she showed it to the Vice principal.*Frank replied, disappointment evident in his voice.

ME: Which letter are you talking about? Are you trying to help her through a letter?*I asked innocently.

FRANK: Don’t be stupid bro. I am talking about a love letter. *He replied irritated.

ME: Love letter? What the hell do you mean?*I asked.

FRANK: See, I don’t have time for jokes this afternoon.*He said walking away.

In reality, I don’t understand what he meant by ‘love letter’ considering how small I am and the fact that I am not the outgoing type. I was only focused on my books and church.

ME: Bro please stop; I am not joking about the question; I don’t understand what you meant.

ME: What did the Vice principal say?*I pressed home my initial demand.

FRANK: Long story.*Frank replied.

ME: Get on with it.” I urged.

FRANK: He only advised me to stay away from every immorality.”

ME: And what did he say about your punishment?”

FRANK: He said he would have reported to my parents, but because this is my first time and coupled with the fact that I am brilliant, he would give me a second chance.”

ME: Hell on earth right?” I asked.
Instead of replying, he began to look for something to throw on me. Guessing him right, I took to my heels laughing.

ME: Look! Favour is coming. Probably to apologise and maybe accept you. *I joked and coincidentally, Favour was approaching us.

FRANK: This girl is a witch. *He cursed.

ME: See this idiot o! Because the girl reported you, you are now calling her a witch.*I mocked. “Had it been that I was in her shoes, I would have done worse.”

FRANK: You can’t even do anything, and we both know it.*Frank replied.

ME: It doesn’t change the fact that Favour reported you.”

FRANK: Let’s get out of here before this witch gets here. *He said.

ME: Don’t tell me you are scared.”

FRANK: Let’s get going please.*He pleaded while I laughed heartily to my satisfaction as we made our way home.
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
As from that day onward, Frank kept his distance from Favour; he will walk into the class without looking at her direction. Favour at the other hand always tried to get his attention but Frank will have none of that. Things were starting to settle down a bit; he always studied his book and didn’t play around. Soon, he began to make friend with two new boys named; Collins and Mike.

Collins was the last born of a family of six, three girls and three boys. He was of average height, dark in complexion and was pampered by every member of their family. To say that he was very rude will be an understatement; he will pick a quarrel at any little misunderstanding. He will go extra mile to make sure he gets any girl he crushes, ranging from seeking help from his elder brother which they will gladly do to using force.

Mike on the other hand was from a family of three wives. He was the first son of his mother who was the last wife. He was a bit short, fair in complexion and loves girls with passion. He was very temperamental and can go any lengths to get whatsoever he wants including stealing.

What baffled me was why Frank decided to make friend with such guys when there are a lot of good guys in our class. Well, that question did not take long before it was answered

On a bright Monday morning; the sun was setting up as the air swayed soothingly. Some students were preparing for lesson after morning devotions, some were preparing for what they called the best thing that will happen to them while some were in deep thinking of what will be their fate because they found themselves in one problem or the other with the staffs and some with the principal.

If you were guilty of anything and were reported to the principal, just prepare for a whole day punishment, week punishment or even suspension depending on your offence.
Time passed but no sight of Frank and his new goons in the class. Well, I don’t care anymore, all that matters for me then was myself and nothing more. It was after our first lesson that I noticed that Favour was not in the class also.

Some minutes to long break, Frank, his goons and Favour walked into the class

ME: Guy, what’s up? Where have you guys been?*I asked once Frank got to my desk.

FRANK: No be small thing.*He replied.

ME: What is not a small thing?*I asked curiously.

FRANK: I sent Favour friend request on Facebook and she accepted. We got talking though I did not tell her anything because I was scared. So, I asked her for her phone number but she declined. When Mike visited me last Friday evening, I asked him if he would be able to get me her phone number and he told me that he already have it. As a result, I collected the number from him and called her immediately, fortunately, she answered and we got talking.*He paused.

I urged him to continue which he did.

FRANK: Later yesterday, I typed a message for her but couldn’t gather the valour to send it. But when Collins and Mike came they saw it and before I could protest, they sent the message. Unfortunately for me, the phone was with her Mum when the message got delivered.

ME: Talk of putting yourself in trouble.*I replied.

FRANK: But that is now in the past.
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello guys, I new here, someone should please help call the liliteraturelanders here.
Thanks
Re: Intermission Season 1 by Blokifen(f): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Am with you! Who dy sel popcorn o
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Blokifen:
Am with you! Who dy sel popcorn o
ThanksThanks smiley
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Throughout JSS1, Frank never had any other problem with any girl nor did I. But one thing was that I was getting close to both Collins and Mike as a result of my closeness with Frank.

Getting to JSS2, I began to notice within myself that I was developing some feelings for one particular girl in our class named Tracy. Tracy was the first daughter of the school disciplinary master, she had Kim K’s like face structure but Kim K is more advanced with massive behind and big pointed bosom that you might mislay her for an adult. She was fair in complexion with little busty body. Her skin was very soft and glows with a big pink lips.

ME: Dude, listen up! I want tell you something very important.” I said to Frank one afternoon.

FRANK: When have you ever had something important to say?” He fired.

ME: Jokes apart! I’m serious.” I replied with a look that told him I was serious.

FRANK: And what could that be?” He asked.

ME: I think I’m beginning to like this Tracy girl.” I said and for a moment I wish I hadn’t told him anything considering the way he laughed.

ME: And what’s funny?” I asked angrily.

FRANK: Everything bro. Everything is funny.” He replied amidst laughter.

ME: How do you mean?” I asked.

FRANK: Remember when I told you about myself and Favour? What did you do? This is my time to laugh abeg!” He said laughing.

ME: I laughed then cos you went about it the wrong way.” I replied.

FRANK: If I went about it the wrong way, then I suggest you do your own the right way.” He replied mocking me.

ME: Are you going to tell me or not?” I asked angrily.

FRANK: but I noticed that the girl really likes you since but because you were behaving like a holy spirit that will never have anything to do with girls, i decided not to tell you but since you have woken up from your slumber, we have to help you

ME: We? You and who?

FRANK: Collins and Mike of course

ME: But I think that it will be better if they are left out of this for now

FRANK: Okay then

ME: So when are we going to do that

FRANK: you have to start first before i help out.

ME: Okay thank you.

But down within me, I was damn scared but have to cover it up with a little smile

FRANK: But wait ooo, what changed you all of a sudden?

ME: Nature (I simply replied)

According to Frank, Tracy was our classmate from JSS ONE but l never noticed her. Throughout our JSS two, l just kept admiring her to the summit that we started getting closer.By the time that we were writing our JSCE, we were already close buddies

ME: Tracy
(We were seat mates by now)

TRACY: yeah

ME: there is something I want to tell you

TRACY: what? **she asked with her gaze on me**

ME: eerm……..yo…u seeee, eerm………………. (I stammered scarily)

TRACY: What?

ME: It’s ok

TRACY: If you know that you cannot tell me orally, just write it and give it to me the tomorrow

Me: Okay then

Not that I don’t want to write it but the problem was that I was scared should in case she shows the letter to her friends or rather report me to any teacher because I don’t want any public disgrace (that will be my greatest nightmare
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
The memory of what happened to Frank was still fresh in my mind and I was not going to be the next victim of such thwarting circumstances.

FRANK: how did it go with Tracy or are you not going to tell me? **he asked on our way home**

ME: Haba! I will surely tell you without you requesting

FRANK: And what is hindering you?

ME: The truth is that I flopped

FRANK: How?

ME: I couldn’t tell her

FRANK: I wish I was there to see your face.

ME: very sordid, I felt totally embarrassed

FRANK: And what did she say?

ME: She asked me to write it as letter and bring it to school tomorrow

FRANK: hehe…. don’t try that ooo

ME: I will not but the problem now is that i don’t know what to do

FRANK: Just relax; tomorrow i will talk to her myself

ME: I will be very grateful

FRANK: But you will be present

ME: Okay

FRANK:One more thing

ME: What?

FRANK: You will start talkingfirst

ME: But I just told you that Ican’t

FRANK: You will try or otherwise, there will be nothing I could do to help

ME: Why are you trying to change your mind all of a sudden?

FRANK: I am not changing my mind but.

ME: But what? Are you trying to use that as an excuse?

FRANK: Not like that

ME: Like what?

FRANK: The reason is that you are the person that wants the girl and not me, so, everything has to start from you

ME: Okay. I am beginning to understand you now

FRANK: Better. So get ready to do just that and leave the rest for me

Me: Okay

FRANK: Idiot. When I was telling to up your game the other time, you were just claiming holy boy

ME: Forget about those time abeg

FRANK: I should forget right?

Me: if you won’t forget then keep it to yourself

FRANK: I should keep it to myself when i am trying to help you?

ME: That is your choice. If you like do if you like don’t

FRANK: It is because you know that i must

ME: That is because you have no choice

FRANK: I have a choice

ME: and that choice is to do it

FRANK: Idon’t have time for you now

I returned home, took my bath, eat some food before trying to read something before doing my assignment but I couldn’t. I simply took my textbook, solved my assignment and resigned for a brief nap.
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
I woke up to behold a beautiful morning; the sun ray that pierced into my eyes through the open window made enticed me that the day was long gone. I d’ woken late because I couldn’t sleep early the previous night, I was thinking of Tracy all night. It was already 7:47am when I dashed into the bathroom, brush my teeth, took my bath, wore my school uniform and rush off to board a bus to school. I didn’t care to eat my breakfast because I knew that it would have impediment me more.

When I got to the bus stop, I met only one bus with no passenger. I checked my time and the time was already 8:21, rambling to school will take over 30mins while taking a bus will take less than 10mins. I paid the driver and entered the car thinking that the bus will be filled within ten minutes as usual but to my utmost dismay, I was totally wrong.

Getting to twenty minutes, the bus was still remaining four passengers, all the passengers that were on board were shouting at the driver to take off that they were getting late to work but the driver did not even care rather, he felt unenthusiastic like a figurine.

The most annoying part of it was that the driver was a learner, when we finally hit the road, the man or rather the young boy will stretch his neck out of the window in order to view if any vehicle was approaching. On one occasion, he d’ hit his head on mine (I was sitting next to him because I always like to sit in the front seat) while trying to view the right side mirror. I speculated the possibility of the driver passing driving lesson (if he actually attended one) or rather how he got his driving license. The road safeties really have to up their work efficiency in other to save the life of people from such dim-witted or rather ill-bred incompetent drivers.

When I got to school, it was already some minutes after nine; obviously, second lesson of the day was already over when I entered the class. I glanced at the board to behold “TEST ON MATHEMATICS” boldly written on it with inscription of 40marks at the last rim of the board. I was now sweating profusely; this was a teacher (lady) that will not take any excuse after her test or assignment. If you are unlucky to be absent during her test or fail to submit her assignment, then better kiss the mark goodbye because your pleading will only grant you some punishment as an unserious student. “What a bad day for me” I wailed inwardly

FRANK: guy what happened? ** He asked immediately he saw me**

ME: guy a very long story

FRANK: what really happened? You have never come to school late and this is so really surprising

I explained everything to him without mincing anything. When i was done explaining to him, he was already laughing his throat out. Momentarily looking up, i regarded as Tracy walked toward our position

TRACY: Ben why did you come late **she asked immediately she got to us**

ME: I woke up very late **I simply replied without looking up to her standing stature**

TRACY: is that the reason why this one was laughing? **she said referring to Frank**

ME: I really wonder ** I backed her**

TRACY: what is funny about that? **she asked referring to the laughing Frank**

FRANK: hey girl watch the way you talk to me or do you think i seem like Ben? **He said teasingly***

TRACY: you don’t look like him and will never look like him **she shot back**

FRANK: **still laughing** you are really funny

TRACY: look at your laughing mouth. Ben, i truly couldn’t write anything meaningful in that test ** she said diverting the topic**

FRANK: I tried but I was only able to complete one question, Ben you really bleeped up

ME: **surprised** me? How?

FRANK: if you were here, you would have at least helped a lot

TRACY: you are right

ME: both you guys are currently better than me

TRACY: how?

ME: you know quite well that this Miss will never accept any plea to write the test again

TRACY: that is your insinuation. If you were here to witness how she was asking about you like her son,
you wouldn’t have said that

FRANK: she asked for you every minute saying that she was really proud of your quality

ME: **surprised** really?

It is normal for me to be absolutely surprise because the mistress on board does not give any damn about anyone no matter what

TRACY: or are you having any relationship with her?

ME: funny you. Relationship like?

TRACY: I don’t know

ME: I have to try my luck

FRANK: I will come with you

ME: okay let’s get going

TRACY: I will also come with you

ME: **surprised** no, you don’t have to

TRACY: I insist

ME: that is not just normal. What if your dad sees us?

TRACY: that is not a problem

FRANK: okay then, you can come with us **I chipped in before I could protest**
I almost screamed at him but got hold of myself

We walked into the teacher’s office, she was busy marking some script and from my guess, it was that of our class.

“Good day ma” we chorused

She lifted her head and adjusted her eyes-glass before muttering an incoherent “morning” to us. I was like “one chance for me”

ME: Ma, please I am sorry I couldn’t make it up for your test this morning

MATHS TEACHER: is that why you came with your friends?

ME: yes ma

MATHS TEACHER: to plead with me? Doesn’t that sound funny to you? **she laughed mockingly**

We all stared at each other coincidentally. Was my day getting any more worst? “Oh no! I can’t afford to lose this 40marks” I groaned inwardly. But before I could come out of my thoughts, she broke the silent that have befallen the office for not less than ten seconds

MATHS TEACHER: don’t be surprised, just take a look**she gestured to us to look at what she was marking** not even a single person was able to get above five except frank that got ten marks. This is what I was always preaching to you people to be serious with your studies but you chose littering the school compound making hell of noise

MATHS TEACHER: actually, two of you **she said pointing at Tracy and Frank** really disappointed me. You will write the test here right now **she turned to me** but both of you (Frank and Tracy) should kindly return to your class

My bad day was getting a bit better. The almighty iron lady has just broken her rule or rather turned to anointed Holy Spirit. Immediately Frank and Tracy left for class, she ushered me our school letter headed test paper with her test question printed on another sheet. I glanced through the question and smiled because all the questions were just too simple. I began to scribe the solutions down. After about fifteen minutes, I was through and submitted the sheet to her.

ME: **prostrating** thank you very much ma

MATHS TEACHER: just don’t thank me. I did what I am supposed to do and beside, you are one of the best if not the best student this school has ever produced and you never seized to amaze me with your improvement

ME: I am very grateful ma

One thing that I was fond about her was that she has a very interesting teaching method and always extremely serious with what I guessed she best knows how to do which was mathematics. Though she was jovial while teaching, she was very strict outside the class.

She was tall with blistering chocolate-fair skin colour, massive (very massive) backside and bosom that her dresses usually find difficult to contain. Her cleavage always shows in massive form with her bakassi always swaying left-and-right whenever she was walking like a pendulum bulb. She has a hazel eyes and a very flat tummy with average leg that I wondered how she was able to carry all her assets.

Sincerely, she was my dream girl. She was not married and was in her early thirties. Rumours had it that she has no boyfriend because she was into girl though I don’t used to believe in rumours.

MATHS TEACHER: you have to help me record this test before sharing it to your classmate and it must be confidential. I want them to know about their flaws.

At our school, tests and examinations script were not allowed to be distributed to the students unless otherwise.

I collected the script and began the recording of the marks into the space provided for test on another sheet she gave me. When I got to my script which was obviously the last I raised up my head to look at her. Like she read what was in my mind, she said

MATHS TEACHER: though you got all the answers, it will be inappropriate to give you the full score so I decided to subtract one mark from your score **she said and smiled at me**

“You will never change” I almost said out loud but wait a minute, do I see her smile or was my vision deceiving me? Well, I kept that aside and completed what I was doing before handing her the sheet which she goes through before keeping it in her briefcase

MATHS TEACHER: thank you for that, your handwriting is very awesome

ME: I was the one that is supposed to thank you. I am really glad for the help

MATHS TEACHER: you are welcome

ME: Thank you ma

I was about going when I heard

MATHS TEACHER: and please I want you to help me with some things tomorrow, you can come whenever you are free because I don’t have your class tomorrow

ME: okay ma. I will surely do that

MATHS TEACHER: thanks

As I was returning to the class, I did not have any bad idea. I was just as innocent as a new born baby because I have never had anything to do with girls. The only feeling I had been happiness, I was very lucky I thought and I need to do thanksgiving to the almighty God. God always has a way of doing things which really marvels me, I was like from “from coming to school late to making friend with our Maths Teacher” man! That was really a big achievement
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
I got to the class smiling like the owner of the universe. Frank was seated on his favourite position when I entered and distributed the test script to the class before going to my seat

FRANK: go and call that girl **he ordered immediately I got sited**

ME: which girl?

FRANK: **laughed** See this mugu oooo. Tracy of course

“oh” I said as got up and walked to Tracy’s seat asked told her to come over to our seat which she obliged before I returned to my seat

It was some minutes to break time which made us to have all the time to ourselves. In some seconds, she walked to us with a smirk on her face. Frank eyed me, wink and immediately, my brain somersaulted; I felt like I was being pierced through the heart with an arrow. My heart was pounding faster, even Usain Bolt cannot march the speed. But one thing was sure, “I must man up”

ME: **with trembling and cracking voice*** Tracy, see I really don’t know how to put it. You are just too beautiful and I want you to be my friend.

TRACY: but we are already friends, the best of friends for that matter

FRANK: not what he meant. He means that he found you as attracting as making you closer to him always. He wants you to understand him and will always make you happy. Just take a look at it, both of you are always seen together and some people are even thinking that both of you are dating. Life is not as beautiful as it seems and you have to allow some specific things to happen to you in the best way. What I am trying to say in excess is that he wants you to be his girlfriend

I was like “this dude will be a great rapper” silence befell us for not less than three minutes

TRACY: hmmm….

FRANK: This is not the matter of humming; you just have to give him a chance to prove his love for you

TRACY: I will have to think about

FRANK: there is nothing to think about here; that is just wasting of time. Moreover, you have to make him happy

TRACY: please just do give me time to ponder over it

FRANK: no

TRACY: you haven’t said anything here since **she referred to me** please I will reach to your tomorrow

I just kept mute because I don’t actually know what to say. It seemed to me that I was in the dark

FRANK: okay then but try and keep to your words

TRACY: I will try. See you guys around **she smiled at me before walking away**

FRANK: I hope I was with phone to capture your face while you were talking **he said after she was gone**

ME: what was wrong with my face?

FRANK: the smirk on your face was very funny, you looked more harassed than Id’ ever seen. It was an almighty power that prevented me from laughing my brain out.

ME: yeah! I know that the only thing you are good at doing is just laughing at any slightest thing, idiot. Anyway, thank you for your help

Frank: idiot! What are we friends for?

__
Getting home that day, I was totally relieved and very elated. When I thought that my day was getting bad, everything changed for the best. I began to whistle Celine Dion’s power of love as I washed my school uniform. I never felt hungry despite the fact that I haven’t eaten since morning and I was very surprised myself; though I don’t eat much, I can’t stay for four hours without eating

I couldn’t study before going to bed that night. The following morning, I got to school early, frank was yet to come. When it became obvious that he will not be coming to school that day again, I picked up my phone to call him

ME: guy how far
FRANK: good **I could sense lit of discomfort in his voice**

ME: what is wrong?

FRANK: my dad is critically ill **he said sadly**

ME: what? **I screamed**what is wrong with him?

FRANK: I don’t know ooo. The doctor said that he was suffering from asthma

ME: asthma? In what hospital are you guys?

FRANK: God’s Mercy Memorial General Hospital

ME: okay, I will come over there when school dismiss before going home (the hospital was just a stone throw from where I lived)

FRANK: okay then

I was seriously disturbed not only because his father was sick but because I still need his help. Tracy told me that we will talk when returning from school because she has to help her dad with some stuffs during break period.

Soon after the break period, a junior student walk up to me, informing me that our mathematics teacher needed my attention. I abandoned what I was about doing and went to her office

ME: good day ma

MATHS TEACHER: hope you remembered what I told you yesterday? Why didn’t you come since this morning? **she asked ignoring my greeting**

ME: ma I am very sorry, I was very busy

MATHS TEACHER: busy that you cannot even remember about me?

ME: not like that ma, I planned seeing you after break and was subsequently arranging my books with the motion of coming before your messenger arrived

MATHS TEACHER: okay then, you can have a sit **she pointed at the visitor’s sit in front of her desk**

I readjusted the seat a little backward before sitting down. She drew some shelf of script in front of me

MATHS TEACHER: you can help me mark those test using that format over there

She showed me another sheet of paper which contains the solutions to the test question with the assigned marks for each question written in front of each question. I immediately set out for work. For the past ten minutes, none of us spoke a word. More minutes later

MATHS TEACHER: I want you to tell me more about yourself **she surprised with her question**

What did I just hear? Or were my ears deceiving me? I actually don’t have to say anything
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
MATHS TEACHER: I am talking to you Ben

ME: sorry ma, what did you say?

MATHS TEACHER: tell me more about yourself

I was silent for sometimes, not knowing what to say. I actually did not prepare for this

MATHS TEACHER: I am waiting young boy **she said authoritatively**

ME: okay. My name is Ben;I am tall and….

MATHS TEACHER: **interrupted**I know that already, I want you to tell me about your background because you look sophisticated, and well equipped; I am all ears

What a big blow for me, I never wanted anybody to know about my background. I have to think fast;I have to come up with a cover story or rather a lie. Suddenly, it clicked

ME: I am the only son of my parent; my dad was averagely wealthy, that was the reason he provided me with all my needs. (I lied)

MATHS TEACHER: hm. I am impressed. Where do you stay?

ME: I live with my parents

MATHS TEACHER: you are very lucky been the only child of your parent and male for that, I guessed you are being over pampered.

ME: **smiled** they don’t actually have time ma

MATHS TEACHER: how?

ME: they are always busy with their business and have less time for me

MATHS TEACHER: that means that you are always home alone?

ME: something of such but I am already used to it

MATHS TEACHER: don’t you like visiting people like your friends?

ME: I just don’t like that

MATHS TEACHER: *surprised* but you have to socialize with people in order to gain some extra knowledge and also for healthy living.Remember, all work but no play makes Jack a dull boy

ME: I just don’t feel comfortable with that; it looks very weird being in congregation

MATHS TEACHER: Iunderstand that you are the silent type but that is not good for you. What if I suggest you should be visiting me whenever you have time?

ME: ma, I don’t think that I will be able to do that

MATHS TEACHER: you have to come; it is for your own good though. If you will come, here is my address *she handed me her home address which I collected without thinking twice*

I don’t actually know if I will be able to honour her invitation because I am not the social type though I was not shy. I was beginning to feel comfortable and relaxed around her, but still, my mind was still against it.

I returned to class after marking the script but I was not interested in all the lessons that we received afterward. I was busy thinking about how and what I was going to tell Tracy, but I came up with nothing important. When school dismissed, I walked side-by-side with Tracy to the motor pack

TRACY: where were you after break?

ME:I was called by the maths teacher to help her with some stuff.

TRACY: okay *glancing around*

ME: what about our discussion yesterday?

TRACY: what discussion?

ME: what discussion? You gat to be kidding

TRACY: I am not kidding, I have forgotten, please do remind me

I was like “this girl mean ooo” but out of nowhere comes something very important

ME: see, you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me, a gem that everyone will die to possess. I want you to give me the chance to prove my love for you, I really love you and will go extra mile to ensure your heart belongs to me

TRACY: hmmm **she sighed**

ME: believe me, you are the only one that makes me happy and that is why I always want to be with you

TRACY: do you truly love me as you just said? *she stared at me intently*

ME:I love you with my life, from with all my heart

TRACY: okay then, will you come to my dad?

ME: come to your dad as how?

TRACY: as in seeking my hand in marriage

That sounded like a bomb in my ear, it sank into my heart and not only did it break but it was shattered. How the hell will this girl be thinking of marriage by this age?

ME: do you want me to come to your father now? *I asked with a teasing look*

TRACY: no but that will assure me that you will marry me

ME: coming to your father now is not a good idea, moreover, you still have to further your education after secondary school and so will I. So there is no need visiting your parents now, we only have to know each other better and that is what matters or are you in a hurry to marry?

TRACY: no, I want to further my education before thinking of marriage

ME: that is what I am talking about. Will you be my girlfriend then?

TRACY: I will think about it

ME: that was what you said yesterday

TRACY: yeah, but I forgot

At this point, we reached the bus-top

TRACY: please I will see you tomorrow *she said as she ran to board a bus that was heading toward her street*

I boarded a bus to the hospital where Frank’s dad was admitted. I did not find it difficult to locate their ward because a nurse directed me. The old man was calm when I entered

ME: good afternoon sir *I greeted the man*

FRANK’S DAD: how are you?

ME: I am fine sir

FRANK’S DAD: you must be Ben

ME: yes, sir

FRANK’S DAD: my son has told me a lot about you but you are more handsome and healthy than he stated. What I usually told my son is what I am going to tell you “always abstains from girls” most especially with this your handsomeness. Always pursue your goals and avoid trespassing into what did not belong to you and God will be with you

ME: I will sir

FRANK: thanks for coming

ME: don’t mention

Frank: let’s go get something from a nearby shop

Immediately we were in the reception room, Frank hauled my cloth gesturing me to stop

FRANK:I did not want us to talk in the presence of my dad after his sermon

ME: I understand

FRANK: so what’s up with you and Tracy? Or you guys did not discuss anything?

ME: we do

I went on to explain everything to him excluding the part of our maths teacher, though I did not know why I kept it away from him

FRANK: don’t worry, she will surely accept; she was just forming hard to get
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
I returned home from the hospital very famished. When I got home, I eat some fried noodles; took my bath before preparing to visit the mathematics teacher.

I boarded a taxi to the address she gave me, the destination was very far, it actually cost me N250. When I got to the destination on the address, I alighted from the taxi and began glancing at nothing in particular, I do not know the exact house to enter and I was not with the lady’s phone number. My phone vibrated in my pocket indicating an incoming call

ME: hello
CALLER: yea, it is me *I instantly recognised the voice but, “how did she get my number?” * look back *she continued while I did as instruct and saw a story building which was fenced with a massive dark-green gate* the gate is opened, you can come in

I walked into the building to behold a very spacious environment, the garden was located at the north south of the compound with a swimming pool beside the garden with a small growing palm carnal tree that provided shades at the backyard, a lots of flower vessels decorated the front veranda of the building with two new cars parked by the right side of the veranda. The house was painted all white with tinted glasses. I was still observing the environment when the same number that called earlier called again

MATHS TEACHER: are you not coming in again? *she rather said than ask and hung the call*

Many thoughts were running through my head,
” will it be that this woman is married after all?”
” or is she into sugar daddies?”
“If not, where did she possess such wealth from because I don’t think that teaching job can give such wealth?”
“What the hell have I gotten myself into?”

I walked briskly through the front door which was opened as well to behold a well spacious sophisticated living room. The couches were covered with white skin soft leather with a small glass table at the middle, by the left central was a very large plasma Tv, by the right north was a bar and beside the bar was the stair that lead upstairs. The room was barring a very magnificent scent. About five minutes later, she emerged from upstairs wearing a spaghetti top that barely covered her breast and a jean bum short which left most of her thighs exposed

ME: good evening ma

MATHS TEACHER: good evening, how are you *she smiled*

ME: I am fine ma

MATHS TEACHER: please you can call me Evelyn

I was like “”wooow”” what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady

ME: okay ma….I am sorry ma

EVELYN: don’t worry; you will get used to it

ME: okay ma

EVELYN: what shall I offer you?

ME:I am okay ma

EVELYN: you can’t tell me that, just tell me what to offer you; moreover, this is your first time of coming to my house

ME: I know ma, but I am actually okay *I said with a little nervous smile*

EVELYN: I won’t have any of that * she said as she walked to the bar with her hips swaying as if it was fighting to be freed*

She returned with Exotic juice, two glass cups and sat opposite me with her legs crossed before filling both glasses.She handed one of the juice filled glass to me which I accepted and we drank in silent. Though I have a lot of questions to ask her, I don’t know how to will go about it without waking the demon in her. When both of our glass became empty, she poured more juice before breaking the silence

EVELYN: how do you see my place? *She asked gazing at me*

ME: it is simply amazing, both…. how were you able to purchase all these?

EVELYN: *laughed* what are you thinking?

ME: nothing bad, just feeling that you are more influential than I know

EVELYN: your guess is right *sipped her drink* myfather is one of the influential personnel in this country; he is the incumbent senate representing our constituent and I have everything I need

ME: *surprised* you get to joking right?

EVELYN: joking? *laughed*you are really funny. That is the truth

ME: then, why are you teaching when there will be other lots of more classic works seeking for you?

EVELYN: did I here you said classic? *she asked enthusiastically*

ME: yea, classic and less stressful work

EVELYN: I actually don’t like that. From my childhood, teaching was what I dreamt of and was my classic job. Even though my father triedenticing me to study law, I decided to go against his wish and studied mathematic in the university

ME: then why don’t you opt to be a lecturer instead of being s secondary school teacher?

EVELYN: Iwant a place where I will influence little children, bring them up in the best way and help them in mathematic as it is becoming the highest challenge this countries education system is facing (she wassincerely mathematics wizard)

So, there are still these kinds of people remaining in this country? *I soliloquised* a country where every child of a wealthy person will thrive to base abroad, some will not even want to do anything themselves, they will depend on their parents and flaunt their parent’s wealth like life-no-end and here is this one telling me that….

ME: and how did you acquire this house and everything? *what a very stupid question*

EVELYN: it was a birthday gift from my dad, though I tried rejecting it but he threatened to disown me

ME: that was why you accepted it right?

EVELYN: Yea and the cars were from my mum

ME: why don’t you ride them;I mean the cars?

EVELYN: that is just showing off. Nobody apart from my parent and you now know that I live here

ME: that is very strange

EVELYN: yeah but for security purpose; nobody even know that I am a daughter of a senator

ME: you are right, that will keep you away from any political peril and dire kismet

EVELYN: I never liked politics for once, but I don’t know why my dad choose that after his education

ME: you know, every person has different choice, want to be what he/she is destined, and if everybody tries to become one thing, division of labour will be affected thereby leading to disintegration of human need

EVELYN: wow, I didn’t know that you are this experienced; you are truly right

I spent the whole evening with Evelyn. She was really fun to be with and very talented.Actually, we don’t have to judge a book by its cover and never neglect anybody you see either young or old because you don’t know who they actually are
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
I woke up to behold my day. Yeah! It was my day because my crush will be giving me reply that day. It was almost two months since I have been wooing this girl and the funniest thing was that I don’t even know if her reply will be positive.

My relationship with Evelyn has also blossomed over this month. I always enjoyed staying with her; we spent every evening together at her house doing a lot of things like learning (she was teaching me mathematics at her house), playing games, watching football; I got to know that she was Barcelona fans while I was Real-Madrid fan. Spending time with her was now a normal routine for me and I enjoyed every bit of it. Throughout our closeness, nothing unusual happened, but I noticed that throughout all these while, she has never had any other visitor apart from me either male or female.

When the devil comes in, everything was shattered into vast jeopardy

I reached school that faithful day with high expectation. I met frank alighting from a bus at the school gate

FRANK: how are you?

ME: man, so you can’t greet again that you are asking me how am I?

FRANK: see you; do you think that you are older than me?

ME: you, older than you? You are really ridiculous

FRANK: forget that one joor…. I just want you to force Tracy to give you reply today and if she still insists of thinking about it, just tell her that she should forget about it because it is now getting to a whole month and she is still playing hard to get *he said angrily*

ME: okay

I was seated in the class with Tracy during break period. The class was scanty of students. I was not hungry because I usually don’t eat at school

ME: so what will you say about my proposal

TRACY: you are just being faster than your shadow Ben

ME: forget that *I retorted angrily* what I want to hear now is either yes or no

TRACY: yes, or no *she laughed*

ME: I am not interested in your joke right now; just give me your reply

TRACY: what did you want me to say again?

ME: just say yes or you say no

TRACY: yes, or no *she said amidst of laughter*

I was like “what is wrong with this girl”

ME: if I leave here now, it will be the last time Iwill talk to you about this

TRACY: *silent for some seconds* Yes, I will be your girlfriend *she said seriously, stood up, pecked me on the cheek before walking out of the class*

I sat on my seat dumbfounded, the earth was revolving around me, my head aches, I began to sweat profusely, and the veins on my head became plain visible. The feeling I had that moment was unutterable, I was feeling as if I was on top of the world. I was jolted back by a tap on my shoulder, I look back to see frank staring at me

FRANK: what is the matter? Why are you sweating like a Christmas goat?

ME: *silent*

FRANK: I am talking to you; did she say no?

ME: no, she said yes *I replied with a smile*

FRANK: then why are you sweating? You are supposed to be rejoicing

ME: men.I am very happy

FRANK: I told you that she loves you, didn’t I?

ME: guy you are right

FRANK: how did you go about it?

I explained everything to him

FRANK: you are now turning into a real nigga, small time now you will begin to woo anything in skirt

ME: idiot; do you think I am like you?

FRANK: I am a holy pastor;I don’t know what you are talking about *he laughed*

ME: holy pastor my foot. I will like to buy you something after school

FRANK: ha-ha, see this Mumu, is it today that you know that you will buy me something? In fact, thunder fire you

ME: guy please don’t spoil the fun

FRANK: I have heard you

I was extremely happy for the rest of the school hour and thank God that Miss Evelyn did not send for me otherwise,I would have told her that I was busy

In the evening, I got to Miss Evelyn’s residence to see her with her swimming trunk; all her body was in view except for the part that was covered by the swimming trunk as she was stood by the side of the pool obviously done swimming. The lady had massive curves with her body dripping water. I was lust, my brain formatted, I lost my memory of thinking and stand there staring at her tempting body. I don’t know what got over me; I have never felt like this before. I regained consciousness when she asked I was not going to greet her

ME: g… od evening ma *** I stammered***

She did not even answer my greeting before picking up a towel drying her body as she walked into the house. I stood outside confused; I prayed that the ground should open and swallow me but that was not forthcoming. That was my first real embarrassment; my brain was racing with thousand thoughts per second

“What will be currently going on in her mind?”
“Is it that I am beginning to have feelings for my own teacher?”

Oh no! Not now *I groaned*

EVELYN: are you going to remain outside because of what just happened? *she said from the living room*

It might be that she had changed into something before returning to the living room. I walked vigorously to the living room with infamy and lament, “I should have just return into the living room after seeing her” I thought, but the devil had other plan; a plan to destroy our relationship and he has succeeded. Evelyn will now see me as a spoilt child.

When I got into the room, she was seated on a single couch with her gaze firmly focused on the Tv, the look on her face was plain that I cannot fathom either if she was angry or not

ME: I am sorry ma *Iblurted asI sat opposite her*

EVELYN: you don’t have to be; it was my entire fault *she said turning her gaze to me*

ME: no, it was not your fault but mine; I should have returned when I met you there

EVELYN: that would have changed nothing because you have seen me and there is nothing you can do to change the hand of time. Besides, I shouldn’t have gone to the pool when I know quite well that you will be coming or I should have locked the gate so that you will have to knock before coming in

ME: but you have never locked your gate before. You don’t have to blame yourself but me and I am really sorry for that

EVELYN: you don’t have to feel bad over that because both of us are to be blame

ME: ma, you don’t actually know how I feel right now, I really feel like I have done something appalling that I shouldn’t have done. It felt very awkward, I don’t know but I feel like I am not going to be able to stay here this evening because my conscience is blaming metoo much * I said and made to leave*

EVELYN: Ben please don’t do that and don’t blame yourself for something that is not your fault, just feel relax,I don’t have any bad thing in mind because of what happened and to tell you the real truth, I am not offended either

ME: I know but I still have to go,I blame myself and I don’t say that you are blaming me

EVELYN: your going will be the only thing that will offend me, so you better come back so that we can play some game before preparing something to eat
Re: Intermission Season 1 by lorelife(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
interesting story here. more updates plz
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
I returned and sat on the floor while she joined me. She handed me a game pad while she had one for herself. We played football game, but Icould not concentrate, my conscience was still judging me and that made me lost interest in the game. She kept on scoring against me because of my lack of concentration; she was very surprise because since we have been playing games, she has never won for once

EVELYN: you are still upset. Okay, let both go to the kitchen and prepare something

We both went to the kitchen; she was preparing rice while I sliced vegetables. Suddenly a question popped into my brain, a question that have been disturbing my brain and was a good opportunity to ask such question

ME: what about your husband or… *I asked frighteningly*

EVELYN: or my boyfriend? *she asked with a smirk*

ME: yes, or are you a…

EVELYN: no *she interrupted before I could complete it* I am not a lesbian but rumours has it that I am but I don’t actually care because as human being, people must talk about you either good or bad. But wait ooo, what age do you thinkI am?

ME: I guessed you are above thirty

EVELYN: *surprised* me? Thirty years? I am still twenty-five please

I sincerely thought that she was above thirty but that is woman for you

ME: But I have never seen you with any man neither have I seen any man visited you here

EVELYN: I just don’t like the idea of been around men

ME: Why?

EVELYN: it is a long story

ME: that can be shared or that cannot be shared?

EVELYN: why do you care to know?

ME: I have to learn a lesson from your story

EVELYN: I guess that is the source of your brightness

ME: yeah. I always read real life stories of people

EVELYN: that is really cool

ME: so, are you going to tell me your story?

EVELYN: It was a story that I have never told anyone but maybe I have to tell you

ME: okay

EVELYN: *she lowered her head* it was during my days in the university, I met this guy during my second year at the university, I was actually not interested in relationship but when he kept on pestering me relentlessly, I give in and we began to date. He was really gentle, very nice and kind hearted. He seriously spoilt me gifts; we go shopping, clubbing, cinema shows and host of other places. I was impressed and I gave my heart to him, I loved him so dearly thatI will do anything to protect him but we never have sex *sighed* Things were moving well for both of us and our relationship blossomed that most ofthe people in campus knew about us. He was not financially buoyant though, so I have to help him with money in order for him to meet up with his educational demands. I went further to renting three bedrooms self-containwhich I also furnish before we began to live together in the house. He was excited and does everything in his power to make me happy.

Soon after our education, I began to work in a secondary while I sponsored him abroad to study for his master degree. One day, he returned home for vacation and the next thing was that he began to demand for sex from me which he promised to keep aside till after marriage. When I reminded him of his promise, he d’ shouted at me saying that he cannot stay without sexwhich baffled me extremely. Everything began to change so fast afterward that he began to bring girls home. On one occasion, he forced me to watch him carryout the act

My heart was shattered by whom I thought loved me.But everything collapsed one day *she raised her head and I discovered that she has been shedding tears but I didn’t move to sympathize her thoughI felt the pain as if it was me* I tried confronting him about his deeds but he end up beating me up to coma and stormed out of the house. Not up to thirty minutes later, he returned with his two other friends who were laughing like dogs as they walked into the house. They both walked up to me and began to tear off my cloths in an attempt to rape me.

But as God had it my father came at that moment. When they heard the horn of his car, they fled.My dad came and was surprised to meet me in that conditions as I sustained many injuries from the beating he gave me but I thank God that their attempt to rape me was not accomplished. My dad had to rush me to the hospital.

When I later woke up that evening, I was asked about what happened but I couldn’t tell them that it was a failed attempted rape because I discovered that all that happened was my fault.I simply told them that I was attacked by armed robbers and got beaten up

I couldn’t help but to thank God for saving me from that ugly rape of a thing because it would have left metraumatized forever.

ME: that was very pathetic *I sniffed*

EVELYN: that was not all, when Iwas fully healed, I returned to my house to meet an empty house and the worst thing was that all the money in my bank account was gone. The only thing left was my sleeping bed and a note on it which reads;I never loved you from the beginning Eve but all I wanted from you was your financial support which I have gotten in excess. All your properties were taking by me as well as the money in your bank. Don’t try searching for me because you will never find me. May god grant you the person that will love and cherish you

It sounded to me like a bomb; I was heartbroken for a complete year that I almost ran mad but all thanks to my mum who restocked me with enough money though that cannot buy me happiness *she ended**

ME: that was a very big disappointment but you have to let it go *I said moving to her to clean her tears with my hand towel*

EVELYN: yeah, I have gotten over him but that is why I hated men with passion

ME: so aren’t you going to marry again?

EVELYN: no

ME: what?

EVELYN:yes. I don’t want to be under any man again

ME: what of children, aren’t you going to give birth?

EVELYN: I will

ME: *surprised* but how? You just said that you are not going to get married

EVELYN: I developed new fantasies

ME: and what is that fantasies?
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
EVELYN: To be a single mother

ME: *shocked* how are you going to do that?

EVELYN: I will just get pregnant *she said with stern look*

ME: how will that be possible when you said that you don’t want to have anything to do with men?

EVELYN: yeah, I don’t want to be under any man but I want to get pregnant and raise the child by myself and the father will not have anything to do with the child when he/she grow up

ME: *shocked*what?

EVELYN: you heard me well

ME: but who do you intend to do that with? *my curious mind asked*

EVELYN: somebody that I truly love

ME: have you find person or you are still searching?

EVELYN: I have found the person

ME: then what are you waiting for?

EVELYN: I am waiting for the person to make a move

ME: what if the person didn’t love you or decided not to make any move?

EVELYN: I know that the person loves me

ME: and who is the person?

EVELYN: I have a question to ask before answering that your question

ME: okay, you can go on

EVELYN: is it right for a lady to ask a guy out?

ME: that seemed weird to me but in some situation, its normal and the right thing to do

EVELYN: in which kind of situation is it right?

ME: maybe the girl or lady in question have a strong love for the guy and was desperate to let go of her ego to seek for happiness. And also, if the lady loves the guy and she also know that the guy loves her but was shy to woo her or was an introvert, and then it is more than right to ask him out

EVELYN: that is really cool *she said as a satisfactory smile flashed through her face*

ME: and what category do you belong?

EVELYN: mine is very serious but it falls into the second category you mentioned. I love this guy and I know obviously that he also loves me but was kind of been shy or feel intimidated by my presence or rather feel inferior to me.

ME: and who is this lucky guy?

EVELYN: wait, one more question please

ME: okay but no more question after that

EVELYN: what if the guy in question is under-aged; will it still be cool to ask him out?

ME: yeah, if you truly like him. Nowadays, age difference is no longer a barrier to any relationship because civilization is taking over but that will be termed “abomination” during the olden days

EVELYN: okay then

ME: you can now answer me; who is the person? Or are you not going to tell me?

EVELYN: it is very difficult to say but I have no choice

ME: you have a choice and that is to say it

She sighed, put off the electric cooker and abruptly turn to face me. Her face was very pale like someone that was been sick for months. Her eyes showing two things; first, she has this face that says “should I tell him?” and secondly, her face said “let it go”

EVELYN: it is the weirdest thing to say but since we have become friend, I have begun to develop a very strong feeling for…*she stopped*

ME: who?

EVELYN: I have started to develop feeling for y. y…*her voice was cracking and she was forcing out the word from her mouth; she was fighting with her emotions but couldn’t let it go*

ME: ma, you just have to say it and believe me, your secret is safe with me *I pressured her innocently*

EVELYN: yu… yuu …. you *she spurted*

ME: *laughing*

EVELYN: yeah, it may just sound crazy but that is the real truth. I know that you will be my junior brother or rather the last born of our family but love do not have any of that as an excuse. I tried to overcome it, but the more I try, the more I found it becoming stronger. I never stopped thinking of you; I couldn’t sleep at night because of you and the little sleep I do get was always compounded by dreams about you. I may be mad but I am really happy to be mad because of love

ME: *confused* you get to be joking right?

EVELYN: just take a look at my face and find out if I am joking *I took a glance at her face and the expression on her face shows over seriousness*

I was becoming more and more confused, I began to sweat in the air-conditioned room, my legs became weaker that I had to sit on the on the bare floor with the knife I was using to slice the vegetables still on my hand. My head became dormant, my thinking rate developed millions of thought per minutes, and my head was filled with thoughts but no thought in particular.

The day that I was supposed to be very happy was turning upside-down

“What will I do?”
“Should I do this?”
“Or should I dissociate from her?”
“But that will be very disastrous”

I cannot come up with the conclusion on the decision to take

ME: Oh no *I shouted in my head*
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Silent took over the kitchen; I was just staring at her not knowing what to do. She herself could not say anything though she showed no sign of regret; she was as plain as water. She was so comfortable as though there was nothing going on. I became over confused,

“Maybe this lady is trying to tempt me” I thought

ME: that is not possible, I can see it in your eyes, you are trying to tempt *I said more courageously with a little smile*

EVELYN: Tempt you? Do you think that I will bring myself so low just to tempt you? Bullshit! *she said, a little bit irritated*

ME: are you serious about what you are saying?

EVELYN: I am damn serious *she shouted*

ME: but you know that what you are requesting for is very awkward?

EVELYN: I know that it is very awkward but I can’t continue living unhappy life,Ican’t continue living in pain; don’t you get it? *she was controlling the tears that were already building in her eyes*

ME: but what will people say?

EVELYN: I don’t care what people will say. They have said a lot of bad thing about me. I don’t do things to please anybody but myself. And everything you do, people must talk and they can all go to hell with their gossips for all I care

ME: don’t you get it? I mean, I am your student, my friend and you are also my teacher. Don’t you know that it is very complicated?

EVELYN: nothing is complicated here; it is you that is making everything look complicated. Please, I beg of you, all I want from you is happiness

ME: I am always seen with you and always here with you, is that not enough?

EVELYN: your presence here is the first catalyst that kept your image in my memory; I can’t fight it any longer

ME: ma Ican’t do that *I said calmly with disgusting look*

EVELYN: don’t you love me?

ME: eerm…eerm…eerm…………..

EVELYN: just tell me the truth, don’t you feel the same, I mean the tension between us?

ME: my feelings does not matter here, you are much older than me and ways above my league. Don’t you see that it will be a disgrace to you when anybody find out?

EVELYN: I don’t really care about disgrace or anybody, all I care is you. You may think that my misfortune is responsible for me bringing myself low before you but I don’t care because I am following my heart

ME: I can’t ma

EVELYN: so you never loved me?

ME: eerm….eerm

EVELYN: answer me *she shouted*

ME: ye….s, I….I…..Idon’t love you *I replied and threw my face away from her*

I never meant what I said but I felt that it was the right thing to do. She was my dream girl but far from my league. I knew that she will be heartbroken but I don’t have a choice. Down within me, I was very hurt, she really deserved more care and attention from me if not for the age barrier; the gap was well too much and I was still very tender.

I looked at her to see hot tears rolling down her cheeks. I knew that she was very hurt; I moved close to her and began to pet her

ME: please stop crying, it is not that I will not be by your side always, I will always do. God knows why he do things; I don’t deserve you, God will grant you the husband that deserve you

EVELYN:*she interrupted me* don’t you ever tell me that crap again. *she sobbingly sniffed* are you trying to tell me that I don’t know what I want? I see many handsome young men around before my heart chose you. You look so young but matured, there is no way I can love any other man except you

ME: I am sorry, but I can’t

EVELYN: you can’t do what? Not that I wants anything from you but the only thing I request from you is just love and attention

ME: that is really difficult for me

EVELYN: what is difficult for you? Don’t you love me?

ME: like I said before, I don’t have any feeling for you

EVELYN: you don’t have feeling for me but you will be busy staring at me always. Even in your class, I always saw you staring at my buttock; I d’ caught you on several occasions but decided not to intimidate you for that. Or, what do you think that I have been doing with you? Have you ever seen me closer to any girl to talk more of boys? Or have you ever found any one here? I always want to be around you because your presence always brings me happiness. I tried in many ways to express my feelings to you indirectly but you seemed naive to notice *her breathing calmed down as she let out some air from her nostril* look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t love

I couldn’t say yes and I couldn’t say no; I was caught in the web that I cannot escape. I just remained silent as she also joined me on the floor. I kept staring at her without blinking; I don’t know what to say. She was also staring at me and our faces were edging closer and closer. Tension began to build between us, I was feeling it, and the only sound that can be heard was our heartbeat. My heart was pounding serious and I was shivering real hard.

Our head was now edging closer and closer. I was about to speak when her lips collided with mine
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Immediately her lips met mine, a great sensation ran through my system formatting all my resistance. The kiss that lasted for about five seconds seemed ten minutes to me. (That was my very first kiss). I was lost and at the same time in cloud nine.

She suddenly broke the kiss, withdrew her mouth and looked intently into my face with her lust-filled eyes. I didn’t look away but rather, I found my lips drawing forward to grab hers in another hot kisses. We began devouring each other’s mouth like there was no tomorrow, like we our life depend on it.

When she could not take it any longer, she pushed me to the floor and mounted me like a cow girl. She began to squash my lips like it will run if she slows down. The tempo of her kiss was too much for me to match, she was behaving wildly that I began to fear if she wanted to cut off my precious pink lip. My head was blown away when she suddenly grinded her massive hips on my crotch which prompted an
“ooouuush” sound from my mouth

Surprisingly, my hands find its way to her backside and began to handle the large flesh that was formed at her hip region. It was very massive and soft.
“”hmmmmmm”” she let out a soft moan

Her moan encouraged me more as I begun to squeeze the flesh very roughly with my inexperience. I began to apply the experiences that I gained from watching porn movies. One of my hands left her backside and finds its way to her breast which was covered by her top and began to message them through the thin material while my other hand remained at her backside and continued its ministration

She moaned very loudly immediately my hand touched her already hard-erect nipple. She immediately released her mouth from mine and threw her head backward, obviously savouring my messages.

When my messages were no longer generating inspiring music, I raised my head from beneath with her body still on mine and began to kiss her but instead of responding, she was very busy unbuttoning my shirt after which she proceeded to off my trouser;I was left with just boxers and singlet

I gathered courage and began to pull off her top, she never resisted and to my greatest surprise, after I have gotten rid of her top with her help by rising up her hands, I discovered that she was not putting on any bra. Her twin sisters sprouted out with force like they have been crying to be released from prison with her nipples pointing at my face. Her nipples were very strong, erect and firm; her breast was standing straight like a young girl’s despite its massiveness

I dived into the realm of her twins as I begun to handle, nit, and squeeze them. Her breasts were too big that my single palm could not get hold of half of it. I abruptly turned her down, climbed her and began to suck the hell out of her breast. Her moans were now on high dimensions and regular rhythms as she kept on producing an “”ooouuch”” and “”aaaarrhh”” sounds

I stopped and pulled down her short skimpy skirt to reveal complete white panties with a damp spot on her crotch area. The view was too amazing and I began to savour the smell that was emanating from her wetness. I rubbed my palm through the material of her lacy-pant and she let out a louder moan.

I took a glance at her face to see her eyes tightly shut, the face I saw remind me of my mathematics teacher. “I shouldn’t be doing this” my head cautionedme. My conscience was over blaming me.

“Why should I be doing this?”
“How do I even lose my composer?”
“What will happen henceforth?”

Were all the questions that filled my head without an answer. Her face reminded me of my Tracy; the day that she accepted to be my girlfriend was the same day that I cheated on her; how could I even face her at school?

Since I was thinking, I didnot remember that Iwas with somebody. The only thing that beclouded by mind was Tracy; her image was showing in my head.

EVELYN: what is wrong? *she jolted me out of my thoughts*

ME: Ican’t do it *I replied indifferent*

EVELYN: why? I… I mean, what have I done wrong? *she asked with pleading eyes*

ME: nothing. I have to go *I replied with all seriousness, avoiding her gaze at the process*

I began to wear my clothes hurriedly like a speed of light and arranged myself. Immediately I was done, I dashed out of the room. When I got outside her compound, I discovered that the day was already gone. I checked for my wrist watch and found out that it was gone; possibly I would have forgotten it at Miss Evelyn’s kitchen. I brought out my handset to know what the time was and was surprise to see half past nine; night?

I was with enough money but there was no cab forthcoming. When I waited for many minutes without appearance of any vehicle, I flash on the torch light of my handset and began to walk the lonely road.

I was still walking when a call came to my phone and I checked it and it was Evelyn calling. I refused to pick it but she kept on calling, I should have turned off my phone if not for the fact that I was using the torchlight. She kept on calling and later began to send me SMS which I did not care to know its contents.

I have walked for more than half a mile when I saw the light of a car coming from my back and heading toward the direction I was heading to. I said a silent prayer because I have heard a lot about midnight high way robbery. I have never been out in the night and this first one will not be my doom.

I stepped to the far side of the road and began to wave at the approaching vehicle. Fortunately for me, the car stopped; I moved toward the car and viewed that the car has the driver as the only occupant. He was I middle aged man with grey hairs.

DRIVER: young boy, where are you going at this hour of the day? *he asked immediately he toppled-down the passenger’s side door-glass of the car*

ME: I am returning from a night vigil sir *I lied*

I couldn’t tell him the truth and I don’t even know how to tell him.And if at all I will stand any chance of been given a lift by this man, it will totally diminish if I tell him that I was returning from a lady’s house

DRIVER: which kind of night vigil dismisses by this time? *he asked suspiciously*

ME: we started by 6-pm sir

DRIVER: okay, where exactly are you heading to?

I told him my street after which he asked me to hop in. While he was driving, he was also talking about many things that I didn’t care to know; all that I cared was to be in my room safely. But something caught my attention in his speech, he was talking about armed robbers, that they operated some miles back and one woman was shot.

I wondered how this old driver will be fluent with his use of English. He was speaking so flawless that I have to ask him about himself

ME: sir, please don’t be provoke ooo, how is it that you speak English so good?

DRIVER: *laugh* did you think that all the low and poor people are uneducated?

ME: I know that but you are so flawless with your speech

DRIVER: *he shakes his head obviously in thoughts* I was one of the best students during my secondary school days; that was in the 1950s. I went to the university to study accounting after my secondary school but I never get any job after my graduation because without long legs in this country, you cannot go anywhere. Since I couldn’t get any government job, I opted for taxi driving to maintain myself and that is what I am still doing till date and I am very happy with it

ME: it was a great pity but thank God that you are surviving with it

DRIVER: nothing to pity about. Sometimes, disappointment will lead you to discover your true destiny. I was very heart broken by then but now I am the happiest sole on earth because of what I have achieved through this driving job *she said with smile*

ME: your smile shows that you are truly happy

DRIVER: yes,I am. My first son is now a lawyer and two of my children will be a graduate this year. I am only doing this driving job because it has become part of me

ME: wow! That is indeed a great achievement.

We kept on talking until we reached the joint that I will alight. I offered him money but he refused saying that Iwas just like a son to him
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
You may ask if I don’t live with anybody or with anybody, let me say little about myself

I am the first son of my dad, our first child been a girl. My father was a pharmacist; he was tall with oyibo-like fair in complexion, he was in his early thirties and still very strong and very handsome. Dad leave in the states and I was born in America with my senior sister. My father studied pharmacy in the University of Manchester. When he graduated, he returned to Nigeria to take over the properties of his late dad which was his greatest regret.

Five years after he has taken over his properties (he was the only child of his parent), business began to collapse, he faced bankrupt which made him sell all his company in other to pay the loans he collected from banks. The little money left on him was what he used to fly back to America in order to start afresh. It was on the plane to the U.S that he met a young lady who was too depressed.

Conversing with the lady, he found out that the lady was from the same state as him and was travelling to the U.S after having problem with her relatives. My dad also shared his own story with her and she felt pity for him. From there, they shared contact and the lady turned out to be our mother.

When my dad got to the states, he began producing drugs under approved license. Gradually, his business began to blossom. He went on to building a very big drug producing company in America, he also built a hospital at Abuja which he later sold to the federal government, receiving billions of naira which he used to build hospitals at Kogi state, Enugu and Ibadan. He also owned other companies across the world.

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever seen. She was tall (Not up to my dad though), fair in complexion and much endowed.

My sister was much like albino and very beautiful just like her mother. She was of average height and she always dresses to kill. At fifteen, she already had killer curves and massive cleavage with a very long blond hair. My dad called her “my sunshine” though not her actual name which later turn out to be her known name

I was tall as my father and very handsome with broad chest. I was very fair in complexion. I was the most brilliant in our family, though all my siblings are gifted, mine was exceptional. But I didn’t live with my parent because I was extremely stubborn.

When my troubles began getting out of hand, dad decided to send me to my Uncle who was a business man in Nigeria. My uncle was very harsh on me from the onset; I was in primary school then.

That led to the beginning of my hatred toward my dad; I hated him with passion that I will never receive his calls. I only spoke with my mom every day. The rest of my two sisters were born on my behalf. After eight years, my mother gave birth to a baby boy named Ken though I never saw him but only hear from him whenever I spoke with my mother and I was very satisfied because he was very bright and fluent at a tender age. I missed Ken very well that my hatred toward my dad kept increasing day by day, I missed him so much.

But I grew up to be the silent type; I never speak to people except normal greetings. I was very cool that I don’t make much friends because they don’t seem to understand me; I may be seating with you for hours without uttering a word and always give out cold reply, that was the reason why frank was the only trusted friend I had because he understood me very well though he was a little garrulous.

Despite our proximity, I never told him about the true identity of my parents. I truly don’t want to coerce people with my parent’s wealth with the fact that I always wanted to be “myself”. I believe that my parents wealth was not meant for me and I have to shove to make it with what I have got (use what you have to get what you want).

I was the type that did not depend on studying, I only study for fun. Education was what kept me going, school and learning was what makes me happy because I was living in the shadow of myself; I was living an unhappy life.

My uncle did not help matters as well, the only chance I have was during school session and I live in my own house but I d’ keep helping my uncle’s sale-personals nonstop during holidays that I began to wonder if my uncle was paid by my dad to make life a living hell for me

My uncle was yet to marry as at then, he was always on my nerves that I began to wonder if he has human scruples, though he provides me with anything. My wardrobe was filled with assorted clothes and accessories. The prize of what I wore always marvels me, the least cost of my eye glass was $57 that I wondered if it will be used as an extra eye or if it will help see the future or see God. I called such purchasing “superfluous lavishing of money” (there is some lavishing of money that is necessary).With such amount, I could be able to purchase more body wears (not that I don’t have enough clothes, I have cloths in excess). In fact, I have anything I needed in excess except happiness and freedom, I felt betrayed by my dad. Why would he decide to take away my spirit? I was living in the shadow of myself and I learnt to live in disguise.

Sooner than later, I began to forget about my dad and sisters, I never have the feelings that I had sisters because I never knew them; we have never even spoken on phone before. The only people I remember were my mum and Ken. Ken was my only brother and my kid brother.
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
lorelife:
interesting story here. more updates plz
Updated
Re: Intermission Season 1 by lorelife(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Weldon sir. more inspiration 2 u
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Back to the story

I opened my door and jumped on top of the bed immediately I got into my room. I checked the time on the large digital wall clock which hung on the upper side of my bed to see that it was already twelve in the midnight; I would have trekked for not less than an hour before finding that cab.

All that the old driver said began to flash back into my head. The man was just elated in telling his story and I cannot help but smiling because despite all he has gone through, he was still strong, happy and felt accomplished. Nothing is impossible with God I reasoned

When my minded drifted back to all the event of the day from Tracy to Evelyn, I brought out my phone to view the content of her stupid messages. One of her message said; “you cannot go this night, please come back and sleep so that you will leave for your house early tomorrow morning” another said “you left me here in pain and still putting me into more pain, please where are you so that I can come and walk you back to my house”

The messages were really plenty that I have to toss my phone to the side of the bed and drifted off to wonder land

I was woken up early the previous morning by the ringing tone of my phone, I checked my phone and it was Evelyn calling, I hissed and drop the phone. I went to use the bathroom and come back to prepare for school. My phone kept on ringing but the thought that it was Evelyn did not allow me to checked the caller despite the fact that the ringing tone was a special assigned music

When I finally get to know that it was my mum calling. I was very surprised because it has been more than two months that I have heard from her. My dad will not bother calling because he knew quite well that I will not pick his call. I left my trouser half way and rushed to pick the call

ME: mummy good morning

MUM: morning son. I have been calling you for more than ten times but you are not picking; why?

ME: I am sorry mum, I was taking my bath

MUM: it’s okay. How are you doing?

ME: I am doing well mum;I was equally getting ready for school before your call came in

MUM: that is very good, how are you coping with studies over there?

ME: I am really doing my best mum

MUM: that is my sweetheart. Your brother wants to speak with you

My face lit up with smile because I have missed his thin voice so much

ME: is he already awake?

MUM: yes. He was the one that even woke me up

ME: wow! Then give him the phone

KEN: good morning brother *he said with his tiny voice immediately the phone was handed to him*

ME: *smiling* morning little bro, how are you doing this morning?

KEN: I am fine

ME: okay, how is school?

KEN: fine, when are you going to return home?

ME: by the end of the month *I lied*

My mum always told me to tell him that I will come home soon because according to her, the last time I told him that I was not sure of when I will return, he cried himself out for so many days that he couldn’t go to school and ended up developing a great fever.

KEN: okay. I can’t wait to see you. I really missed you

I felt like crying immediately I heard him said that but I have to control my self

ME: I missed you too. I love you

KEN: love you too. Mum still wants to talk to you *he said and handed the phone to my mother*

MUM: your dad is still complaining that you are not picking his calls

ME: mum, don’t just bring that topic *I said very irritated*

MUM: you can’t keep avoiding him

ME: just stop it *I shouted* I am sorry;I didn’t mean to shout at you *I apologised immediately I discovered what I have done*

MUM: I understand your pain sweetheart. Just keep your calm; I will continue talking to your dad maybe he will change his decision

ME: you are the best, mum. You are the reason I am living mum. I love you *I said with teary eyes; she will obviously notice through my voice that I was carrying*

MUM: I love you too sweetheart. I am also living because of you but I believe that you will surely return home one day *I could also notice that she was crying at the other end which prompted me into serious tears*

ME: good bye mum

MUM: goodbye sweetheart *she replied and the line went dead*

My mum always calls me sweetheart whenever she wants to calm me down. She loved me so much more than any of her children and I loved her more than my own life. I cannot stand to see my mum in pain; I will kill anybody that hurt her not excluding even my dad.

I cried bitterly before going to school that day

When I got to school, everywhere was still empty and students were still scanty. I walked into our class and relax my head on my desk. I remained like that for many minutes that I didn’t know when the class was filled

FRANK: *tapped me strongly* why are you resting your head on the desk without noticing people’s movement, what is wrong or have you started that your man alone behaviour today again?

Sometimes, I liked to be alone and don’t want to talk to anybody or anybody talk to me. I don’t actually know why but I find it becoming part of me. Though I enjoyed been alone but not shunning people at the process.

I was totally depressed from my encounter with our Mathematics teacher but I couldn’t bring myself to tell him. I don’t want anybody to view her with misfortune or rather look down on her because I still owe her a lot

ME: eerhm..erhm. I was been sick since I returned from the hospital yesterday

FRANK: and you didn’t care to call to inform me? *he replied angrily*

ME: I didn’t want to disturb you when I know quite well that you will be taking care of your dad

FRANK: it wouldn’t have been a big deal taking excuse from him and moreover, you know that he is already doing well and was even discharged yesterday evening

ME: I am sorry for that

FRANK: have you taken any medication?

ME: yes, I have been on medication since yesterday

FRANK: hope you are getting better now?

ME: yes

During break period, i was told by a student that the Mathematics teacher wanted to see me in her office. I told the person to go that i will be coming though i never had the intension to meet her.About fifteen minutes later, another student came and delivered the same message to me but i still refused to go

We were receiving biology lesson after break when Miss Evelyn walk into our class

EVELYN: Ben I want you in my office right away *she said with anger and walked out immediately*
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
The whole class was very flabbergasted at her outburst; they all turned to stare at me in silence. I moved my eyes to Tracy and the look on her face demonstrated many questions.My head took the direction to Frank and his demeanour stated only “disappointment”.

I have really disappointed him because I did not even inform him that I had been going to see Evelyn. I decided not to tell him because I was afraid of what his reactions might be but then, I was in a very big shit

I silently stood up and walked out of the class. The mathematics teacher was really something more than I imagined. She has turned from tigress to an indescribable beast. Why would she choose to put into this? I questioned myself

Even my class mates did not know what transpired between us but the look on their faces showed that they have already concluded their judgement and their gossips will start real soon. Even Frank has this face of conclusion.

Oh no! What will I do to get myself out of this shit? *I lamented*

My brain was towering and my heart pulverized as I approached her office. The door was not locked just as I expected.I stepped in to see the lioness waiting to devour her prey. Her face was much disguised that the beautiful lady I’d known was just a beast in human clothing. Her body was shaking; her forehead was covered with excessive sweat, and her eyes burn in anger. The furry in her made the colour of her eyes almost red.

I began to quake, her countenance was just too intimidating that it scared the living hell out of me; i almost peed on my boxers

EVELYN: why do you do that? *she shouted while i jolted in fright*

I guessed that anybody within the building will probably hear her shrieking voice

ME: i..i.. i am very sorry ma *i spluttered* please reduce your voice *i added tranquilly*

EVELYN: remember that i am your teacher and you don’t have to tell me what to do *she shouted again*

ME: i am sorry *i responded callously*

EVELYN: sorry for yourself. I want you to answer my questions now or i will deal with you *she threatened*

ME: *waggled*

EVELYN: why did you leave yesterday? *she queried piercing her tangling eyeballs all over my body concurrently*

“Leave, i didn’t leave. I ran” i dared not say

ME: i was disturbed by my conscience that we shouldn’t have done that yesterday *i replied plainly*

EVELYN: but i never tell you that i regretted it and moreover, why do you refused to pick my calls yesterday?

ME: *hushed*

EVELYN: answer me *she frenzied*

ME: i don’t know why but i felt that picking the call would have meant that i must return back to your house because i can’t disobey your voice

EVELYN: and what about this morning? I called you several time but you still refused to answer

ME: i was in the bathroom

EVELYN: and after you came out of the bathroom, don’t you see my missed call and why don’t you call me back or rather ping me?

ME: i was in hurry as to come to school early

EVELYN: you are in a hurry? I spent all night thinking of you.I was too worried because i knew that you will not be able to get any cab at that hour, i have to walk down the lonely road in search of you but i couldn’t even see your silhouette. I called you this morning to know if you get home but you still rebuffed my calls and never replied my myriad messages. I love you Ben and even if you don’t love me, just stay with me, i only want to carry your baby *she said amidst tears*

I was touched but how on earth can a boy of my age be able to impregnate a woman? i was simplyimmature and naive

ME: that is just the only problem; i can’t do that with you

EVELYN: despite all my pleadings?You still couldn’t change your mind? *she asked pleadingly*

ME: not that i do not have feelings for you nor do not feel your pains. I do care about you and your twinge equally agitates me more than anyone could ever envisage but sometimes, some things cannot be *i shake my head disapprovingly*

EVELYN: if you really feel my pain as you just said; then help me stop the pain

ME: how do you want me to do that?

EVELYN: grant me my wish. Why do you want to keep me in gloom? *she bewailed*

ME: that is just difficult for me

EVELYN: for the last time, will you do it? *she asked authoritatively*

ME: i …i.. am sorry *i disapproved*

EVELYN: get out of this place and never return *she rowed at the top of her voice*

I got hold of myself because her voice sounded like thunder which pierced through my body. I never expected that from her but the pain and disappointment in her voice would have prompted her

I gently walked toward the door but was interrupted by her voice which brought me to a halt and i looked back at her

EVELYN: i know that it was because of her

ME: *puzzled*

EVELYN: you think that i don’t know? I have been noticing your closeness with Tracy and i know that there must be something going on between the two of you. Don’t worry, i will deal with her and not even her father can question me. And as for you, i will not do you anything but i know that you will surely come looking for me and i will be eagerly waiting

I stared at her for some minute as i assimilated all that she said before walking out of her office

I walked dejectedly toward our class with so many thoughts running through my head

“Did she say that she will deal with Tracy?”
“That i will come looking for her”
“That she will be waiting? Does that mean that she will not have any man and be waiting for me?”

No, i will never allow her to hurt my Tracy; either in my absent or presence will i allow that to happen. And coming back to her? I am was notdefinite because i always liked been with her and would have loved her more than Tracy if not for the age hurdle

The class was still waiting for me but i don’t know what to tell them, i can just shun them but not Frank and Tracy. I cannot tell them the truth because that will be my doom, that will bring my one day relationship to anabrupt end and the news will go viral if the class get to discern because most of the girls in our class were always prepared to air any slightest information either factual or fallacious.

I should have told frank the truth but it was already too late. He will feel betrayed and disappointed because we never concealfurtive from each other. I don’t have to ever tell anybody the story and it has to remain a story that will never be told, but to do that, i have to come up with a convincing cover-up story

Frank was standing on the corridor that led to our class when i meet him

ME: bros, i can explain *i started before him*

FRANK: you can explain what? That you refused to tell me what was truly wrong with you this morning or that you never tell me anything about her?

ME: calm down dude, it was not what you are thinking

FRANK: spare me that, what on earth do you want me to believe?

ME: at least, you should hear me out first *i replied exasperatingly*

FRANK: okay…okay, what happened? *he raised his hands to the air*

ME: do you remember that day you guys wrote her test that i came late? * i asked trying to buy sufficient time to conjoin my bogus story*

FRANK: yes, i could remember **i didn’t fail to notice the sign of resignation in her voice**

ME: do you remember that everybody botched woefully? *Asked again*

FRANK: how could i forget? Just go straight to the point

ME: okay, she later asked me to record the scores for her and seeing that your grades will be too low, i decided to add some additional marks to your score and that of Tracy. She later found out and sent for me which i refused, that was why she was so annoyed

FRANK: and what did she do to you?

ME: what do you expect her to do? Pet me? * i asked angrily*

FRANK: No, suck your dick *he mocked*

ME: idiot, you are always filled with bad thoughts *i hit him humorously*

FRANK: *chuckled* what did she do to you?

ME: did you think that lady will spare me? She gave me many lashes on the buttock *i scowled*

Frank began to laugh excessively which made me felt relieved because he bought my lies but, i still have to play along

ME: why the hell are you laughing? *i asked with a frown*

FRANK: don’t mind me, i wondered how you will be able to be friend with that cold hearted lady but i never knew that her bite spares no one *continue laughing*

ME: is that why you are laughing?

FRANK: it surprised me that despite the constant you have been rendering to, missing many lessons at the process, she still couldn’t forgive you?

ME: i wonder ooo

FRANK: Stephen wonders! Tomorrow you should also go and help her *he broadened his laugh*

ME: idiot, not your fault, if i hadn’t tried to save your ass, you wouldn’t have get the fortitude to laugh at me

FRANK: i am sorry but i can’t control it. Let me see your buttock to know the extent of the pain *he attempted to touch my buttock which i stopped him with strong slap on his head*

Frank followed me into the class but i never met Tracy in the class. I began to wonder where she went. I asked Frank to accompany me to search for her which he accepted. We searched almost all the school compound without any trace of her. We walked down to the school handball pitch and saw her in a distance sitting under the shade of a mango tree beside the pitch.

She had her head in her palm. I walked up to her and attempted to touch her but she barked at me to stop

I was finally doomed
Re: Intermission Season 1 by StarBriqx: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
“I will never give up, i have to fight for what i have suffered for and will never let it slip off me with my eyes widely open” i encouraged myself

I squatted beside her and placed my hand on her back; to my relieve, she did not throw away my hand, rather, she was busy weeping

ME: i am sorry baby i never meant to hurt you and i will never hurt you *i whispered into her ear*

My words touched her and she raised her head to reveal teary eyes, but what came next took me off guide

TRACY: stop telling me that, you deceit *she shouted* i believe all that you told me not knowing that you are a vast liar. I gave you my heart and you decided to disgrace me. I accepted you not up to 24hours but what do i get in return, “disappointment”. You go about chasing other women and not ordinary women but a lady that is way too far beyond you. Why, why did you choose to do this to me?*she cried*

ME: please baby, i can explain

TRACY: explain what. Do you know what the whole class were saying? They were all saying that you are a player and are chasing older ladies because they give you money. What have i done to deserve this Ben *she wept*

I was dumb founded, i couldn’t utter any word. That was into sugar mummies? “These people must rot in hell” i soliloquised

ME: baby, please listen to me..

TRACY: don’t baby me *she interrupted* It is over between us *she stood up and walked away*

I remained inert; my head was filled withresentment and regret

“Is this how it will all end?” i asked myself

I don’t know what to feel when i looked back at frank. Frank was holding her as she wept on his shoulder. I don’t know either to be sad or happy as Frank spoke to her

FRANK: just listen to him *He said evenly*

TRACY: why do you want me to listen to him? He is a cheat, i accepted him just yesterday only to find out that he is a player. My friends told me that his type will always attract girls but i gave him a benefit of doubt only to find out today that he is not a saint

FRANK: just listen to him, he did it for us

TRACY: us? I don’t understand * she began to wipe off her tears*

I stood a little bit off them and never uttered any word

FRANK: yes. Me and you

She was just surprised as she turned to stare at me with immense amusement. My heart leapt up for joy; she will surely fall for this but all thanks to frank

TRACY: what are you not telling me? *she asked referring to me*

ME: you never give me a listening ear

TRACY: what really happened?

ME: now you want to know *i was already forming James Bond*

TRACY: talk to me please

ME: i did what i did to please you, to make you happy but what did i get in return, scolding from you. You even go as far as calling quit our one day old relationship. Well, if you care to know, i added some marks to your test score and that of frank and she found out

TRACY: *turned to frank* is it true?

FRANK: i was even sadder than you but when he told me what really happened, i had no doubt

TRACY: i am very sorry *she apologised as she turned to me while i started walkingaway*

I was very sad for her reaction but did not truly wanted to go away only that i have to know if she really valued the relationship. She began to run after me pleading before i stopped

TRACY: i am very sorry that i didn’t trust you

ME: even after my explanation, you still didn’t believe me, you don’t trust me

TRACY: please forgive me, it will never happen again

FRANK: it is okay Ben *he chipped in*

TRACY: i am sorry *she whispered as we locked ourselves in embrace*but there is still a problem *she said immediately we released ourselves*

ME: what problem? *i asked with concern*

TRACY: the class are already saying that you are having an affair with the maths teacher and the news will spread as soon as possible

FRANK: you can solve that one *he said to Tracy* moreover, they are your friends and you have to tell them the real story (if only he knew that the real story was actually the fake story)

TRACY: okay, i will do that

FRANK: touch his buttock *he said to her*

TRACY: *confused* why should i do that?

FRANK: he was given several lashes on his buttock

TRACY: what? By that monster of a teacher?

FRANK: yes oo, his movement is even somehow now

TRACY: oo i am very sorry *she said petting me while frank just laughed*

FRANK: love birds

ME: how does that concern you?

TRACY: don’t mind him *she laughed*

I was walking out of the school compound after school dismissal when a boy walked up to me and told me that our Biology teacher was waiting for me in his office.

The man was black in complexion, little tall and of average height. He was very jovial and also intelligent.

I walked into his office and he ushered me to a sit

BIOLOGY TEACHER: hope you are not in a hurry to return home

ME: not at all

BIOLOGY TEACHER: did you know why i called you here?

ME: i fear i know

BIOLOGY TEACHER: the way Miss Evelyn interrupted my class this morning because of you was just too annoying. But if not that you have somehow offended her, she wouldn’t have been so harsh and that was why I didn’t react but decided to find out from you before confronting her

ME: just minimal misunderstanding

BIOLOGY TEACHER: which was?

ME: she asked me to record some test for her but I added some marks to some of my friends which made her very mad at me but I know that I shouldn’t have done that

BIOLOGY TEACHER: thank God you said that you are at fault but somehow, your classmates are saying that something fishy must have being going on between both of you and you know how news travels in this school

ME: I am already trying to sort that out

BIOLOGY TEACHER: don’t worry I will address that tomorrow

ME: *smiling*I will be very grateful

BIOLOGY TEACHER: is okay. Let go,I will like to give you a lift so as to cover up your wasted time

ME: you don’t have to bother about that, I will find my way

BIOLOGY TEACHER: not at all, let get going

We both walked to her car and he drove me to my street

I was watching a program on the television when a call came into my phone. I checked and it was unknown number.

VOICE: hello

ME: Hi

VOICE: good evening sir * I recognised the voice immediately*

ME: hello baby, how are you doing?

TRACY: Idecided to hide my voice from you but you still recognised me

ME: how on earth will a fail to recognise your voice even in my sleep *I laughed*

TRACY:you’re so funny

ME: *giggled* but how do you get my number?

TRACY: l got it from your friend after school dismissed because l didn’t see you

ME: don’t mind me; it was our biology teacher that delayed me

TRACY: okay just want to say hi

ME: that is very great of you

TRACY: but hope that you are not angry with me again?

ME: how will Ibe;I was just surprised that you didn’t trust me

TRACY: I do but it took me by surprise andI am sorry for that

ME: it is okay

TRACY: love you

ME: love you too. See you at tomorrow

TRACY: okay bye.

After the call, l was just feeling so good; l was smiling at myself due to the fact that I escaped a grave pit. I was really in love and will do anything for her.

The following day, we were all at school just relaxing because the period was for revision and nothing more. Collins and Mike later join I and Frank

COLLINS: hello dudes

ME/FRANK: sup guys

COLLINS: we dey oo. Wetin dey happen here?

FRANK: nothing oo, just relaxing

COLLINS: Ben wetin happen between you and that lady yesterday na?

ME: I just added marks to the score of Tracy and frank in her test and she became mad at me *I replied straightforwardly*

COLLINS: see, na your problem be this, we go dey speak pidgin to you and you go dey form Americana

ME: please don’t be provoked, it has become part of me

COLLINS: part of you ko part of you ni, forget that one jare; anyway, why you con add marks for Tracy and didn’t add for us who be your padi

MIKE: I tire for him oo. This guy just dey bone us like say we be tick

FRANK: abeg, make una no vex for my padi, the reason wey he no dey reason with una be say the guy no want problem

COLLINS: so na tick of trouble we be ba? Abegi, no tell me that crap

FRANK: no vex na; no be wetin I mean be that, I mean say the guy no too dey talk and he no fit speak pidgin

MIKE: as in say he no get mouth? Forget that one joor, we go blend am with pidgin.

COLLINS: but wait ooo. Ben, this your closeness with this Tracy of a girl, I hope say no be wetin Idey think?

ME: as how and what are you thinking?

COLLINS: I bin dey think say you and that girl dey parole because the way she just go dey rub her hand for your body get as e be and this one wey you be fine boy *he smirked*

ME: funny you

FRANK: leave this ajebor abeg, na him girlfriend be that now

COLLINS: eerh eerh nai this dude go dey hide am from us?

MIKE: I no tell you say that girl like this bobo. Girl dem sef, dey too like better things

ME: *Laughing* you guys are just something else

COLLINS: yes, now, but you suppose to dey tell us because of any gbage

ME: you guys have mastered this pidgin to the core

MIKE: forget that one. Hope say you don dey enter her wonder land

COLLINS: if you no know how to do am, I go teach you but if the girl falls for me eerh, I go finish her with this my big meat oo

MIKE: the girl too set sef. See yansh, see boobs, oboy, this guy gets luck oo. The girl just too much. Anytime she dey waka, na so the yansh go just dey dance left and right and the boob go dey bounce up and down

COLLINS: Iwant touch the breast sef even she no go allow me suck am

FRANK: make una no try that one *he warned sternly*

COLLINS: we no go do am na but na because na our padi babe oo if not, I go try anyhow to yansh her

MIKE: the girl go sweet no be small ooo

COLLINS: but the girl no go be tear leather again but she go still dey tight

FRANK: even if she dey tight or not, abi she no be tear leather again, una no go fit taste am again

MIKE: but if this guy leave am, I go toast am oo because I no say this bobo hear go dey attract many girls, so he go dump this girl soon

FRANK: dey dia dey wait, no go find your own. You go wait till your mates go don dey buy new clothes

We all laughed it out but down within me, I was very furious because I don’t like how they were just describing my baby girl.

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of My Greedy Neighbor (2) By Tosan Tarre / Quotable Quotes Written By Nigerians For Nigeria / A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 346
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.