Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) (8080 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
One morning in 2013, i woke up sweaty. All through the night, i imagined writing another story. A detective story this time around.
During the last three weeks, i read three novels. All were detective thriller....
I wanted to test myself if i can do that too.. I was already used to writing family and love stories.

Anyway, i picked up a pen and paper one day in 2014...It was late August i guess, i just finished secondary school few months ago and i was not ready to further so i was idle.
I inscribed on the paper "RACHEL"... and then i started my story with a scene...
Till now, i don't know what brought about the inspiration, i only know what motivated me...
Well... I changed the story name again, this time to AGENT PETER and it turned into a series with three series completed(as at now)

I hope you enjoy the first season!

Hinky smiley

2 Likes

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
BerrybabyB, oluwawunmi, pixybee, NegeduGrace, hormorbolanle, Angelsss, mzlizabelle, 49cents, olatex25, countrygirl, richiebrown,ewawunmi,flakkydagirl,dannybeau johnAdedavid,DokitaG, Aishat39, rozeygold, missnazzy keeyah sashaa Abuklaw rachealfst bellefidel smartestpopQUEEN Tgold1 Orlolahdey MissRelly
Shewrites, marianneda, larrysun, candy, enamnoeki, oyinprince, ishilove, drunkpunk, sagieramos

Another one cool
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Act 1, Scene 1
(Outside a chapel, the couple smiles as the camera man flicked his camera. Just then, the bride is gone. Some masked men took her away. Pandemonium sets in the air. Phones beeping around. Police sirens were heard everywhere. The bride's father with his array of body guards were moving around in confusion. What went wrong)

At a police station....
(Chief Inspector Mba stood still outside his station as he awaited the arrival of the new aid to the CID. He, Mba was a short but huge man. He had a protruding stomach that made him seem fat)

Chief Inspector Mba: [salutes] You are welcome sir. My name is Chief Inspector Mba, We have been expecting you. Follow me in sir.

(The visitor obeyed. His name is Peter Wright. An African-Brirish Policeman. He was light skinned, tall and youthful but his voice was more matured than his looks)

Peter: [looking around the office] You've got a good office, i must tell you.

C.I Mba: Thank you sir. [Pauses] So i hope you have been told why you are needed here [takes his pen] Anyway, we have a serious investigation on ground. A young woman is on the loose. Attacked many, swindled many and so on. We have been trying to get her to bar for two years now but to no avail
Even when we think she is caught, she disappears [demonstrates]

Peter: [thinking otherwise] Are you sure it is not African voodoo?

C.I Mba: [scratches his head] No, i doubt so

Peter: Maybe she has an alibi in the police force that gives her information. You never can tell

C.I Mba: [comes closer and whispers] Do you think so? I don't trust those sergeants.

Peter: Well, as time goes by we will know if anyone of them is involved. This mission has stages and methods. Hopefully at the end the culprit and her cohorts will be caught

C.I Mba: I hope so

[curtain falls]
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by WilliamsNedd: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Tgold1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
hinky:
BerrybabyB, oluwawunmi, pixybee, NegeduGrace, hormorbolanle, Angelsss, mzlizabelle, 49cents, olatex25, countrygirl, richiebrown,ewawunmi,flakkydagirl,dannybeau johnAdedavid,DokitaG, Aishat39, rozeygold, missnazzy keeyah sashaa Abuklaw rachealfst bellefidel smartestpopQUEEN Tgold1 Orlolahdey MissRelly
Shewrites, marianneda, larrysun, candy, enamnoeki, oyinprince, ishilove, drunkpunk, sagieramos

Another one cool

Seen

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Act 1, Scene 2

Victim 1
~~~do not bite more than you can chew~~

[In a typical office setting. A secretary was busy typing in her office. Her boss was in his office doing nothing but his mind was busy. His name is Segun Osinaike. The son in law of one of the richest conglomerate in town. He was a nobody in terms of material possession but his father in law gave him both his daughter and his wealth.
Still Segun bites the finger that fed him everyday. A core womanizer with a wife and three kids. Today, he is waiting for his usual 'meal'; girls!. There is a job interview going on in the company and he knows that his 'meal' will soon come to him]
Mr. Segun: [phone rings] Hello, who is ... Ok, send her in [ he drops the receiver] A girl? Hmmn, really [smiling]

(Just then, there was a knock at the door)

Mr. Segun: Come in

[ A young fair skinned beautiful lady entered. She wore a mini corporate skirt with a loose shirt that exposed her frontal view. She smiled as she sat on the chair]

What is your name, young Lady? [smiles] What do you want?

*The girl: My name is Lydia Etim, i am a graduate of business economics from DELSU. A 2nd class upper sir [pauses]

Mr. Segun: [ Feeling overly excited] Woah, Lydia. Lovely name. So have you met the HRM for the interview?

*Lydia: No sir, i badly need this job. My family depends on me. This is my only opportunity unless papa might meet his ancestors [faking a cry] I need this job sir. I will do anything at all. I don't know if i'll pass the interview that is why i came directly to you

Mr. Segun: [moved] okay then, but. You will have to help me before i help you [demonstrating] i hope you understand

*Lydia: [adjusting her position] I do, i am not a baby. So where and when?

Mr. Segun: [thinking in himself] too forward woah. This babe set oh and she is willing to do anything to get this job. [back to her] ok... At hilton hotel by 2pm tomorrow. How about that?

*Lydia: That is okay...sir

Mr. Segun: So your phone number is...

*Lydia: Don't worry about that, just give me yours. Here is my CV. If you need to call me then you can check it out yourself

Mr. Segun: [smiling] I like that, really do. Here is my complimentary card [hands it to her]

*Lydia: [collects it] OK. Bye

[She walks out of the office slowly as Mr. Segun's eyes couldn't get off her]

curtain falls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
I hope i impress y'all.. Much love to d readers smiley

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by WilliamsNedd: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
hinky:
I hope i impress y'all.. Much love to d readers smiley
You're doing great. Nice description of dramatis personae especially for the Mba's Character.

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
WilliamsNedd:

You're doing great. Nice description of dramatis personae especially for the Mba's Character.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Act 1, Scene 3

~~the blackmail...
[At the hotel room, a man only on pants was seen talking to a semi unclad woman. They laughed in unison as it turns out to be Mr. Segun and his mysterious Lydia]

Mr. Segun: [looking shabby] You are so sweet [kisses her lightly on her cheeks]

*Lydia: So were you [shakes her head in delight] and now my job is secured. We need to celebrate this

Mr. Segun: [surprised] Do we need that ceremony? C'mon, lets continue...[pulls her gently to himself]

*Lydia: [pushing him lightly] No, why did you order us some champagne if you knew its for decoration.

Mr. Segun: Hmmn, alright. You win.

*Lydia: Let me go get it them. [ looking at him who was already carried away in thoughts. She took something from her bag and put in his drink] Here is yours

Mr. Segun: [raising his glass up] lets toast to you, your beauty and your new job. [he drinks all the contents at once]

*Lydia: [touches his face lightly] that is it boy. [Mr. Segun slept off like never before, she took a pen and inscribed something on a paper. She opened the cupboard facing the bed and brought out a camera then left the room majestically]

Mr. Segun: [opens his eyes] oh! What happened to me? I just slept off [looks around] where is Lydia? My princess, honey. Where are you ? [checks his wristwatch] 7pm already. Hmmn, what is this? [sees a note] CAUGHT YOU.. Caught you? What does this mean?
[He left the hotel room for his office]

At his office...
[Mr. Segun just cant get his head off Lydia, he wanted to call her that moment to tell her how much he misses her. Such a girl can make you divorce your wife if his father in law wont kill him. He remembered the CV]

Mr. Segun: Oh, the CV. [smiling, he opens the CV] haha, my pass way to reach Lydia. [the CV reads] CAUGHT YOU. Caught you again. Oh my God! Who is this Lydia? [He shivered as he thought he had just slept with a ghost] Oh my! Who is she really?
[A mail popped in his inbox] Mail? At this time? I hope my life is not in danger
[He pressed the open button and saw all the deeds he shared with Lydia] How did this.. Oh my! [his phone rings] Hello [trembling] who is this?

*Lydia: Someone you were with all afternoon [laughs] i caught you right. You never expected this

Mr. Segun: Lydia [in a shaky voice] Who are you? What do you want from me?

*Lydia: [In a cheerful but firm tone] Hmmn, it starts with an M and then end with Y and i need a whole lot...Of it

Mr. Segun: What are you going to gain from this?

*Lydia: [laughs lightly] Segun, really. That video i sent to you will break so many hearts. And some hearts can be dangerous. Imagine how proud your father in law will be after watching this or your wife. You are playing the good boy card to them. You will be exposed for who you are. And i have other evidence against you [laughs loudly] Segun, dont try me. Just do what i ask of you to do

Mr. Segun: Please dont tell my father in law. Chief Oti is a very high tempered man. He can do and undo. How much is it you want? I will give you.. Just let this die

*Lydia: What is the time? [checks her watch] 10pm. Before 12, 2.5 million or you meet your doom. I will send you an account number now.

Mr. Segun: Please, who are you?

*Lydia: [in a bold voice] I AM RACHEL

curtain falls!
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
At the station..

[Inspector Mba and Peter are discussing as they sipped the whiskey in their glasses]

C.I Mba: [coughs lightly] this is original whisky [looks at the label] Johnny is a walker, that is what i call it

Peter: [laughs] well, you Nigerians have a good sense of humor [sips his drink] so what did you want to tell me?

C.I Mba: [ taps his head] oh yes! I wanted to tell you that there will be an addition to your investigating group [pours all the content at once in his mouth] Actually, she is the best investigating director we have here

Peter: Oh! What is the name?

C.I Mba: Racheal Obi. Her father was a former Inspector general in the district. Runs in the blood.

Peter: Okay, so when do i get to meet her?

C.I Mba: Erm, she would be here tomorrow [pauses] actually, she went on a course in South Africa. That is why she is not yet back

Peter: Okay, till then

C.I Mba: [pours more drink to his glass but stops as he noticed Peter looking at him] Its not as if am an alcoholic

Peter: No, you can drink it all. I need to go now. I have gotten an apartment. I need to do some cleaning and arrangement

C.I Mba: Okay. Tomorrow we would see bye
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Act 2, Scene 1

~~count your eggs before they hatch~~
[In Mr. Segun's office, everything looked the same except for the tension that has been held since the incident. His P.A Adams is having a private discussion with him]

Adams: [scratches his head] sir, your womanizing attitude has lead you to a pit

Mr. Segun: [shaking] how would i know that she is not like any other girl?

Adams: [hits the table] You need to report to the police. That is the only way you can get out of this mess or do you want to go bankrupt? You have spent half of your fortune already just to keep this secret

Mr. Segun: [shouts] Are you nuts? If i tell the police, chief oti will find out and it will mean my life. [sits]Oh God! I am so confused. What did i do with my life?

Adams:[sits quietly] sir, you have learnt your lesson i hope. Now is no tine to start asking life questions. You need to act really fast and smart. The police is our friend, you know

Mr. Segun: [holds his head in shame] I don't know what to do, how to think, where to go? Oh, Rachel. How did i get into your web?

Adams: Well sir [pauses] You need to tell your wife the truth. She might help soften your father-in-law's heart

Mr. Segun: Hmmnn, i pray so but that will be hard. How will my wife take it?

Adams: What is done is done. Just spill it out. Send the last dollar to Rachel and go confess to your wife. That is my advice sir

Mr. Segun: [nods his head] okay, i will think about that. I hope it works

Curtain falls!

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by MissRelly: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
present aunty nd thanks 4 d mention

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Act 2, Scene 2
[In a restaurant, there were two lovely couples sitting close to each other laughing. At the other end, a man and his family sits close to each other praying before they start eating. In the middle, Peter and Racheal were discussing]

Peter: [Taking a bite from his sandwich] So racheal, i heard you come from a family of police?

Racheal: Yes i do. But you are Nigerian, abi?

Peter: [scratches his head] abi? What does that even mean? Well, my maternal granddad is Nigerian.. [pauses] You went for a course in South Africa, i was told

Racheal: Yes it was a promotion course for a job well done

Peter: For what job if i may ask?

Racheal: Well [changes topic] About the investigation you came here for. Did Chief Inspector Mba tell you everything you need to know?

Peter: Yeah, he told me some important things like the name of the criminal and how she seems to know how to escape being caught

Racheal: [In a serious tone] That is not all. I was on this case before i was temporary transferred to Ibadan

Peter: [surprised] So why you back to the case?

Racheal: Because i had gone far in it, [sips her juice] but one thing i know is that the police force are helping this girl. When you think you re close to getting her, suddenly you take five steps backward.

Peter: [nods his head] I agree although i don't know much. C.I Mba said the same thing. But how much info do we still have at hand?

Racheal: [takes a deep breath] She is tall, light-skinned, moderate size. We tried sketching her but it got missing. I took some photos of who i think could be her. Some of which went missing although it was confidential.

Peter: You went this far?

Racheal: Yes. That is why you need to be careful. Those sergeants, i don't trust 'em. They could be working for Rachel. You can go home now and take a rest because tomorrow will be a long day [stood up] I'll be going. Bye

Peter: Let me see you off to...

Racheal: [cuts in] Don't worry, i know the way out of the restaurant

Peter: Hmmn, what a girl!
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by DannyJ19(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Act 3, Scene 1

Victim 2

~Evil men do live with them~~

[A man negotiating with a group of people. They don't look nice facially. One puffs smoke from his mouth, the other was playing with a knife. A girl was there too with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of gin in another. The man was with a picture and the group of people understood his plight]…

Chief Daniels:[stretches his hand] I want the job done very well [dips his hand] here is #100,000. After the job, i will balance up

Shackles: [takes the money] Baba, we would do everything siririwerewe. You no trust us

Jamo: But baba, this money small o. We worth pass this one abi we no pass [looks at the only girl with the. She calls herself Efua]

Efua: Guy, you right oh. Oga, add something on top. To kill person come collect document no be small tin o

Chief Daniels: [pleading voice] Don't worry. After the job, i promise i will give the four of you #1,000,000.

[They all chanted praises for him]

Two weeks later,
[A firing squad. Shakles, Jamo and Dagger were killed. The girl Efua escaped unhurt as she saw it coming]

Efua: Chief Daniels, Chief Daniels. You have met your doom. Next time, don't bite more than you can swallow [laughs hysterically]

[At a wedding. The bride is missing and her chief bridesmaid too. It turns out to be that her chief is Efua]

Efua: [kicks her into the car] Enter big fool

Bride: [pleads] Please have mercy on me ma. I dont know what i have done

Efua: It is all your fathers fault. Your useless father could have given me what i want but no he proved stubborn and still had the guts to let your marriage hold [she drove speedily and passed a police checkpoint with ease] by the time i sm through with you, your father will regret messing with me

Bride: [Starts to shout at the sight of the police] please help me, help me....She wants to kill me

Efua: [laughs] What are you doing? Waste of time. What do you want them to do? [she drove into a warehouse and threw the bride out of the car] sorry baby but as far as you are with me no one can help you except your father cooperates

Bride: You are a beast and an animal. My dad will get me out of here. I trust him. You demon...

Efua: [slaps her face] how dare you? [hits her head with a gun which left her unconcious for a while] fool. Nonsense

[After a while, she called Chief Daniels]

Hey Chief. Are u ready to send me my #15 million? Your daughter is such a brat. I cant stand her anymore. So be quick.

Chief Daniels: [pleads] please, dont hurt my daughter. I will send the money to you. But not today. Tomorrow.

Efua: Tomorrow? Send it right now. Your daughter is such a mess

Bride: [shouting even in a semi closed mouth] Daddy dont send any money. Call Jide and the police. Tell Jide, I love him and he should come and save me from this demon....

Efua: [loses her temper and fires a gun at her legs] Shut up! You fool

Chief Daniels: [startled] What have you done? I hope you have not killed her

Efua: I wish i did, i just taught her a lesson. [takes the phone to her] speak!

Bride: [crying in pain] Daddy send it to her today. I m in pains. I dont want to die. Please save me daddy

Chief Daniels: [sober] Dont worry honey, i will send it to her now.

Efua: D account number is already with you. Send the money in the next 30 minutes. Your time starts now

Curtain falls!
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
No update tomorrow but on monday we continue

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by shevronjr(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
hinky:
No update tomorrow but on monday we continue
it's becoming more interesting
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
shevronjr:
it's becoming more interesting
aww... its somehow an interesting piece... I hope you enjoy it till d end smiley

2 Likes

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Act 3, Scene 2
[In a typical apartment. The walls were painted velvet and turquoise blue. Some old paintings were hanged on the walls. A young woman was talking with a man]

Rachel: [looks at him surprised] So the police are not giving up. They think i can be caught [laughs as she drank from the glass of wine in her front] New recruitment indeed

Sergeant Anthony: [smiles] My lady, they are not giving up o. The new boss is from the UK , his name is Peter Wright and also that ugly man that thinks she is a woman. You know that girl is stubborn. She is ever ready to bring you down. Now she has a stronger partner. You need to be careful Rachel.

Rachel: [laughs] Me? Careful? No one messes with me and go scot free. I am a cat with 27 lives. That girl, Racheal or whatever she is called is an easy thing. Just get her out of the way like the last time. But for the man [pauses] You will do a little thing for me [demonstrates] just a little

Sergeant Anthony; [Inquisitive] What is it, ma'm? Anything for you

Rachel: You'll help me get where he lives in. I am changing identity again. White guys are losers and their emotions can be played with. So Anthon, do this quick. [brings out a briefcase and hand it to him] for the last job you did. Well done

S. Anthony: [takes it from her excitedly] You know my princess, i will never disappoint you. My boys and I will always be loyal.

Rachel: Keep it up. You can leave now.

S. Anthony: [bows as he takes his leave] Yes my lady

Rachel: [stroking her hair softly] Hmmn, Peter Wright. [laughs] i hope you look as good as your name sounds

Curtain Falls!
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Act 3, Scene 3
[In an expensive suite, Peter and Racheal were discussing]

Racheal: [looks around the place] so your apartment is up there. [points to the top building]

Peter: [looks up] Yeah, the one by the right

Racheal: Hmmn, You must be so rich to afford such type of luxury

[The weather was fine. And the music played was calm. The pines and the chestnut trees made the spot look everlasting]

Peter: [takes wine from the waiter] Thanks

Racheal: So about Rachel (pauses) you know that is her name right

Peter: Yes, i do. Uhm... How do you know its her real name if she is another person in the next minute.

Racheal: She tells her victim the name after deceiving them. we never can tell though.. Well, one thing i know is that. She is an evil person and deserves no sympathy!

Peter: [shocked] You sound so annoyed and angry. Is there more to this than what i know?

Racheal: She murdered by fiancé, the only man that noticed me. [angry] if i get hold of her, i dont think i will spare her life. She deserves no justice.

Peter: I am sorry to hear about that. But she is human. If you are angry, you can't bring her to bar. She will keep capitalizing on your emotions and you won't get her.

Racheal: [looking at him angrily] You don't understand. You are new here. You dont know what it feels like

Peter: [in a loud but firm voice] This happened a long time ago i think and you have not gotten over it. Alright, i am sorry. Stop the tears [hands her an handkerchief] You look too tough to have a soft heart

Racheal: [regains herself] I am sorry, i sliped. Its a long story Peter. But promise me, if you get this girl before me. Dont fall into her trap. Okay?

Peter: I will try not to
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Act 4, Scene 1
[At the motel. Rachel is looking down the balcony. Her eyes caught with Pete's. Adjusting herself she went down as she had a plan]

Rachel: [walking without looking as she bumped into Peter] Oh! I am sorry

Peter: Thanks. I am fine. What of you?

Rachel: I am, I [pretending to be hurt] Just a sprain

Peter: I am sorry. Where is your room? I will take you there [holds her gently] lets go.. Careful

Rachel: My room is 1003. [fakes pain] aish, it hurts

Peter: My room is 1002. We are neighbors. Sorry, take it easy.
[He walked her to her room and left immediately as she said she will take care of herself]

Rachel: I m ok now... Just get me the balm over there. [points to the table] Thank you.

Peter: Alright, i will take my leave now

[he left. She laughed as she phoned Anthony]

Rachel: Anthon dear, How is your plan to make that she-male miserable going?

S. Anthony: It is going fine. I and My boys are up to something. You sound happy my lady

Rachel: [laughs again] Hmmn, You guessed right. I am one step away from getting the Peter of a guy heart. He will soon be mine.

S. Anthony: Be careful madam. I dont know your plans but be careful

Rachel: Of course i will be. I am RACHEL.

[The weather was fine. There were petals all over the swimming pool. A young man brought a flower to a beautiful woman he was smiling at]

Peter: This is for you [thrust his hands] to my princess [smiles]

Rachel: Thanks [collects it] You are really romantic. We just met few weeks ago and you're already making me feel so special [winks]

Peter: [smiling] You are a beautiful lady. I love beautiful ladies.

Rachel: [changes topic] so about your job. The CID. Why are you here in Nigeria? What case are you on?

Peter: [takes a deep breath] Its kind of confidential

Rachel: C'mon, i am willing to keep it a secret whatever it is. I can help you, you never can tell

Peter: [looks intently at her] Why do you think you can help?

Rachel: Because My dad was also a CIA. He is retired now. And he is late

Peter: [surprised] Woah! Sorry about your loss

Rachel: It was a long time ago besides i barely knew him. Always busy

Peter: Okay.. Well, You might have heard about her. The lady i am here to capture

Rachel: Rachel? Everyone has heard about her. Do you think you can get her? she is smarter than the police

Peter: How do you know she is?

Rachel: Well, From what i have heard. She is unstoppable

Peter: Anyway, we are on that mission and sorry for now we dont want much external help

Rachel: Alright, No problem. You win. But if you need me, i am here to help

Peter: Okay dear

Curtain falls
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Act 4, Scene 2
[In a lone street, a man parked his car in front of a storey building. He got down and pressed the door bell]

Mrs Obi: [surprised] You did come. Come in Mr. Wright. Honey, your partner is here. [to peter] sit down, make yourself comfortable. I am cooking in the kitchen.

Peter: [smiles as he sat down] Thank you ma

[He looks around the house, a humble home indeed. Family pictures were hanged in every corner of the wall. There was a picture of Racheal and her father in police uniform]

Racheal: [excitedly] Good evening. Thank God you came. I got good news

Peter: [smiles] What news? and by the way your home is lovely. Your mom is nice

Racheal: Sure she is [points to the staircase] lets go to my room to talk better. [leads the way] Dont mind whatever you see there [referring to her room]

[They got to her room. It looked more like a teenage boy's room. Files were everywhere on the table. Pictures and sketches was scattered all over the walls. The bed looks disorganized and it was dark too. Only the torchlight on the table served as light to the room]

Racheal: Sorry my bulb burnt last week. I had been too busy to change it. So we will use the torchlight

Peter: [looks around the room and then to her] Are you sure you are female? Your room is an eyesore and you still brought me in it [looking at a can of yoghurt on the table, it looked as if it had been there for ages]

Racheal: I am not always like this. This case is a must solve for me. I don't want little hindrances to come in my wat. Oh that! [Throws the yoghurt cab in the dustbin] i forgot to dispose it since yesternight

Peter: [calm] okay so what is the news?

Racheal: This [holds out a disk] This is a cctv tape my assistant gave me. It shows us something interesting about this case [insert the disk to her laptop] so this is [points to the screen]

Peter: [looks keenly] You think that is Rachel?

Racheal: Yes, that is her. She is boarding a flight to Abuja. So that is our next destination. I wonder who she wants to defraud over there

Peter: And you belive she is the one? Look carefully. [replays the video] she might not be the one

Racheal: Peter, from the pictures and description we have about this lady. She us the one. Besides, my assistant Jide authenticates that. He got it from one of our external help

Peter: [holds her calmly on the shoulders]This might not be...

[Just then, Mrs Obi knocked at the door and opened]

Mrs Obi: Sorry to interrupt but food is ready and you young woman. Come and help me dish it out

Racheal: [reluctantly] Okay mom. [to peter] lets go.
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
[At the dinning room. Peter was enjoying his meal. The vegetable soup was prepared deliciously by Mrs. Obi. Her husband kept smiling at every rolls of eba he swallowed. Only Racheal looked as if she will throw up the next minute]

Racheal: [angry] There is not enough pepper in this soup

Mr. Obi: The food is okay the way your mom prepared it. If you dont want to eat anymore. Give me. Dont let it waste [to peter] hope you are enjoying your meal. Or you dont want to talk since you are eating

Peter: [smiles] It is so delicious. Thank you ma

Racheal: [washes her hands] I am done eating. I will take some burger in the fridge for dinner [sulking] I will start cooking my own meals in this house [leaves for the kitchen]

Peter: Woh, she really likes pepper. I heard it keeps people alert maybe that's why

Mrs Obi: Dont mind her. When she was little, she hated pepper. She was the reason why my husband and i cut down our use of pepper in foods. Suddenly when she grew older, she changed preference.

Mr Obi: [changes topic] So peter, would you be able to go home again this night? Its late. 9 pm already. You know Lagos is a dangerous place at night and i heard your place is far

Peter: Well, I dont know if i can stay here...

Mrs Obi: You can stay here. At least this night. I will tell racheal to clean the guest room for you. Lets finish eating first

Peter: ok. Thank you. I will spend a night here then

Mr Obi: Now you are talking. But be careful of mosquitoes o

[later that night]

(A message pops on his cellphone screen; it reads: 'Hey sweetheart, you are not back. I am missing you already... Elsie)

He types back: (Hon, would you like to go to Abuja with me on a mission? You said if i need your help i should say. Now i need it....Peter)

She replies: (Woah, of course. I will gladly go with you. So excited smiley )

He replies back: (Ok sweet. I will come pick you up tomorrow. I am staying at a friend's place tonight. Love you. Sleep well)

[The next morning before the cock finished crowing. He went to Racheal's room]

Racheal: [looking tired and gloomy] come in [yawns] why are you here this early?

Peter: [looks at the table] you didnt sleep throughout the night, did you?

Racheal: [yawns again] No, why are you here? i am tired dude

Peter: We are going to Abuja today, right?

Racheal: I thought you were against it yesterday. [surprised] what changed your mind?

Peter: well, i am bringing someone along. Book a flight for three or four. You are bringing your assistant along right?

Racheal: Sure. So who is this person?

Peter: Uhm, you will know soon...

Curtain falls
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Act 4, Scene 3
[At the airport, a young man holds hands with a beautiful woman as they walked towards a woman who dressed up like a man]

Racheal: we are not going on a vacation or honeymoon [referring to the way the couple held hands] Who is she?

Peter: Uhm, Elsie meet my partner in Investigation Racheal. Racheal meet Elsie my girl

Rachel: [stretches her hands to shake hands with Racheal] it is nice meeting you

Rachel: Same, we need to start going. JIde have you gotten us tickets?

Jide: Yes ma'm

Racheal: Ok, lets roll

[They arrived Abuja safely, and were immediately taken to their hotel lodgement]

Rachel: This place is sure nice

Racheal: Yes it is. [to Peter] Don't tell me you will be sleeping together in the same room

Peter: Nah

Racheal: Anyway, in the next 30 minutes we will get to work. Our external help tracked Rachel's last movement yesterday

Rachel: [surprised] Really!

Jide: Yes. [To peter] I will send the file to you sir

Peter: Dont worry, i m going with you guys. Elsie, take care. Enjoy yourself. I'd be back soon [kisses her lightly]

Rachel: Ok hon

[When they left the room, she quickly dialed Sergeant Anthony]

Rachel: Hello Anthon. Where are you now?

S. Anthony: Oh My lady. How was your trip?

Rachel: It was fine... I just heard from Racheal's assistant that they tracked my movements yesterday. How is that possible? What is happening Anthon?

S.Anthony: [calmly] Nothing to worry yourself Rachel. They will only be pursuing shadows. You cant catch a shadow remember. I only did that to allow suspicion of any kind to cool off

Rachel: [sighs in relief] Gosh dont ever take decisions without informing me. Anyway, Peter and Racheal looks like fools in my sight. Only that Jide that keeps looking at me as if he knows something

S. Anthony: Dont let that bother you. He knows norhing. Have no fear my lady

Rachel: Even if he does, i ll do away with him I cant stand his eyes

[In the evening...]

Peter: [hands Racheal a glass of yoghurt] So how far

Racheal: [collects the glass annoyed] Peter, all day you have been with Elsie. You have barely helped me out

Peter: You have Jide [points to Jide]

Racheal: Jide is still a novice to an extent. You are the one sent from Britain to help

Peter: Why do i sense jealousy in your voice? or maybe there is really jealousy in it

Racheal: [sighs] Who is jealous? How can i be jealous when you are not my brother

Peter: [looking at her] Sure, i was not expecting you to come openly and say 'i am jealous'. Racheal, dont worry we would get Rachel. Trust me

Racheal: Okay, Let me believe you

Jide:[hands her a document] We found something, Rachel duped a man of all his wealth recently in Abuja. From that operation, she got connected to another wealthy billionaire. It seems at first she didnt want to have a go on him. But later due to reasons best known to her. She is back in Abuja to pounce on her next victim Alhaji Tanko

Racheal: Thank you Jide, you are really improving daily. Good work

Jide: Thank you ma for the compliment [leaves]

Racheal: You see peter, that guy is better than you. He is working really hard

[peter only smiled]

curtain falls!
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Comments, criticism are most welcomed. Its my first play nd so i ave a lot to learn smiley
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Act 5, Scene 1

[The door of the room was opened, a man entered. Looking suspicious, he opened the cupboard and searched till he saw something familiar in a luggage]

*Rachel: [shocked] What are you doing here?

Jide: I knew it. I suspected you all along

*Rachel: [laughs softly] What are you saying? What do you mean?

Jide: This [shows her a plan he saw in the cupboard] This is the exact plan Rachel had to kill the late detective Ochi. This was exactly how he died. You are Rachel..

*Rachel: [unconcerned] so what do you want from me?

Jide: You are not even scared [shocked] Are you human? I just bursted you and you are not afraid of what i can do next

*Rachel: [laughs as she came closer] Jide, Jide... Hmmn.. Uhmm. Your next action will be pointing a gun towards my head then you will tell me to turnaround while you handcuff me, right [laughs] that is exactly what you have in mind right

Jide: [In a nervous manner brings out a gun] I dont care what you say, you are coming with me to the station. I wondered why Peter is blinded to you and Detective Obi too..

[like lightning, Rachel hits him in the chin making him fall. And then she took the gun from him]

*Rachel: [holds the gun to his trembling mouth] You see Jide, you are so predictable. You cant even handle a gun well.(hitting the gun butt on his head) So predictable. (she took a duct tape and bind his mouth and hands together, then she drags him to an empty wardrobe) You will suffocate here and die here. I could have done worse. Next time, if there would ever be [laughs lightly] dont step in a crocodile's lair. (she locks the wardrobe and left the room)
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hinky as far as me,myself and i are concern, u doing a gr8 job. Pls keep it up. But i wish 2 suggest that there shld be a form differentiation wheneva d both racheals are 2geda so that the reader cld get who d xter is.

1 Like

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
vakjay08:
Hinky as far as me,myself and i are concern, u doing a gr8 job. Pls keep it up. But i wish 2 suggest that there shld be a form differentiation wheneva d both racheals are 2geda so that the reader cld get who d xter is.

Ohk... uhm Rachel is d antagonist, Racheal is the protagonist...
But i get, my next update will improve on that.. Thanks
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
hinky:

Ohk... uhm Rachel is d antagonist, Racheal is the protagonist...
But i get, my next update will improve on that.. Thanks
u welcum. Meanwhile note dat u got a million fans in me. And our comments no go cease.
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
vakjay08:
u welcum. Meanwhile note dat u got a million fans in me. And our comments no go cease.

Ok sir smiley
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
[Later in the day]

Racheal: Have you seen Jide, Peter? and you Elsie, have you?

Peter: No, Is he missing?

Racheal: I have not seen him since morning. This is unlike him. I am trying his number but he is not responding

*Rachel: Are you sure he is not in his room?

Racheal: I have checked every corner in his room. He is not tiny, you know

Peter: I will try his number now... Not available at the moment. This is bad

Racheal: He told me he wants to find out about something today. That he will inform me about it soon [starts crying] I have a feeling he is in danger now

Peter: [consoling her] You are so emotional. Nothing bad will happen. Dont let this affect our mission. I will call the headquarters to break the news to them

*Rachel: [to Racheal] I am sorry, dont worry. You will find your assistant soon

Racheal: I didnt ask for your sorry [walks out sad]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Will, My Will / MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey / I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.