Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Governor Wike's Wife: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Every Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Wike's Wife: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Every Other (390 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike's Wife: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Every Other by Grovebase: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Justice Eberechi Nyesom-Wike has said women’s “positive roles” form the platform for the development of the society.

Justice Nyesom-Wike also said women are divinely wired to do more at all times for societal growth and stability.

“All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society. Our contributions to societal development cannot be underestimated.

“I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women. We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending on their professional calling.”

She spoke on Sunday at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women’s Guild Conference Service of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu, Port Harcourt.

She added: “Women are very important to the development of any community. They form a larger percentage of the workforce that keeps the society.”

Justice Nyesom-Wike urged women to be prayerful.
See more photos
Source :www.grovbase.com

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Has Been Signed To Mavins / Who Loves Nasty C Too? / Meet The Man Who Runs The American Rap Industry [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.