Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission (2466 Views)

JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates / Courses Available For FUTO 2016/2017 Supplementary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by ikoscar(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
If you're a Newly Admitted Futo Candidate, I'm sure you Got this Text message Below

"Kindly visit the FUTO Portal and Validate your O'Level Exam No and Exam year, result checking card details must be valid and should not exceed maximum usage. Deadline 26/10/2016"

I got Lots of calls today and many Questions were asked in our Group chat on what Immediate Actions were to be taken, Due to the Close Deadline.

Futo wants to Confirm the O'Level credentials you Uploaded during Registration, all you have to do is to Provide them a valid Scratch card which has Not Exceeded it's maximum usage for Result Checking, then they'll Confirm if you Really own the Result you uploaded.

Continue Reading >>> www.oscarleeblog.com/2016/10/how-to-verify-olevel-results-for-futo-2017.html

Deadline is Next tomorrow ooooo
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by Richardonald(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
What do u mean guy, soo they did not use O level 4 screening was it only jamb score or what?
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by ikoscar(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Richardonald:
What do u mean guy, soo they did not use O level 4 screening was it only jamb score or what?

You simply have to give them a scratch card details, so they can confirm your O' Level Result that's all.
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by Richardonald(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2016
ikoscar:

You simply have to give them a scratch card details, so they can confirm your O' Level Result that's all.
thatz what am also saying, was O level not included when given admission in the first place..
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by ikoscar(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Richardonald:
thatz what am also saying, was O level not included when given admission in the first place..

It was Included but they have to Confirm It!
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by Richardonald(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
ikoscar:

It was Included but they have to Confirm It!
but guy i want apply for futo next year, but am afraid of my O level which is Cs' parallel.. I want to write jamb next yr.
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by ikoscar(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Richardonald:
but guy i want apply for futo next year, but am afraid of my O level which is Cs' parallel.. I want to write jamb next yr.

Nothing Bad on C Parallel, but C parallel isn't really Good Too because this year, they used O' Level Result grades to get screening score.

Just try well in your Jamb. Goodluck!
Re: How To Verify O'level Results For FUTO 2016/2017 Admission by Richardonald(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
ikoscar:

Nothing Bad on C Parallel, but C parallel isn't really Good Too because this year, they used O' Level Result grades to get screening score.

Just try well in your Jamb. Goodluck!
am going 4 civil engineer and am aiming 250 in jamb

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That INSTALMENTALLY And EMPHASY Do Not Exist.check The Right Words / Unilag Admission Requirement / A Vampire On O.a.u Campus (levi's Curse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.