Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector (27692 Views)

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Illegal Helicopter Charter Flights’ Spark Row In Aviation Sector / Nigeria’s Aviation Sector: Any Need For Government Participation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Bizibi(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
This man is iPod or na apple iPod,
He must be one of their sponsors.....

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by tonaydo(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
thunder that will fire some people is getting ready in the other room
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by skimmy39: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
sai buhari
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by obailala(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Nigeria is being crippled from every angle by the same old culprit. When it all crumbles, we would learn how not to rely 100% on income from just one volatile product, or we would learn to save for the rainy day when we can't help but have just one product.

Meanwhile for the blame passers and career wailers, it's very easy to pass blames around, afterall someone has to be blamed and who else but the one sitting on the iron throne.

2 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by drnoel: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Mtschhew. Useless wailers can never see anything good in the country. While u are there lamenting over ur laziness, people are getting married, building houses, anambra just attained rice self-sufficiency, but all y'all can do is nag complain and throw insults.

Rubbish!

Are u really that dogged or is it just ur stubborness to admit you guys made a mistake? It doesn't help to stay transfixed in failure while people suffer and die. Nigeria under GEJ was pretty hard but people where able to feed and survive. Under that dullard this is the second time the country is seeing recession again, the first was also in Buhari's era. Call a spade a spade and forget sentiments. Afterall we all want things better for our people right? Buhari is a failure say it and be free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by AreaFada2: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Getting Married is now an Achievement undecided
I need to know the school that issued you a certificate

It must be the one that issued Bubu's own and put the photo of a 72 years old man on a 1961 issued certificate.

This guy's own pic will probably have a gorimapa bald head with Shekau-like full beard on his certificate. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by emynike2001(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2016
who is fooling who

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by MrPRevailer(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari is nodding.
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by kinibigdeal(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2016
I will still chose Abacha over Buhari

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

It must be the one that issued Bubu's own and put the photo of a 72 years old man on a 1961 issued certificate.

This guy's own pic will probably have a gorimapa bald head with Shekau-like full beard on his certificate. grin cheesy

grin
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Both statements are correct. The airlines are leaving because of the present economic downturn. Federal Government has plans to reflate the economy and bring back businesses; making the country the hub. There's no ambiguity here.
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by plaetton: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I second that motion.

A refund is due.

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by lobell: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2016
kodded:
even foreigners know that buhari and lies are like 5 & 6

you mean like so?

3 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2016
Hope we will be able to kill chicken this Christmas

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by PaulIdu: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2016
This is Cleary the worst performing govt in modern times..
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
If you are married and your reasoning is like this then your wife is better of unmarried because we don't need you to bring your type again into this world

uppercut and lockout joined together lol

4 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Nma27:
Hope we will be able to kill chicken this Christmas

chicken ? better start sorting for those lizards around you cuz those lizards would become a scarcity commodity in for weeks time
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Thisis2raw(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
If you are married and your reasoning is like this then your wife is better of unmarried because we don't need you to bring your type again into this world
this what I call finishing., blackfrypan or blackpanda I don't know what they call you. I just pray someday you receive sense

4 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by sirtcephace: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
How come even foreigners can see through the Lies of this government while some Beast of No Nation are here hailing him and supporting him

Buhari is a cause to Nigerian,

agreed or not.

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by 4wrd9ja: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
He is an illiterate e_soldier according to obby so like his master he also has no certificate ,

2 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by brightology3: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Mtschhew. Useless wailers can never see anything good in the country. While u are there lamenting over ur laziness, people are getting married, building houses, anambra just attained rice self-sufficiency, but all y'all can do is nag complain and throw insults.

Rubbish!
look at what devil has turn you to.

2 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by eyeview: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
talktonase:
What does Ameachi have to Say about this?
Amechi is the overall minister of transport. There is a minister of aviation who is from katsina and the son of buhari's uncle. Ask him

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by laprince(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Once you travel out of Nigeria, you will be abundantly aware that our airport is like a village open market.

No airport shuttle! The last time I went to drop someone off, we had to trek all the way from the car-park to the main building. After paying at the car-park already.

Tell me, how much stress do the airport vehicles undergo to have just broken down simultaneously?

This is apart from touts at the airport; stealing peoples' things.

2 Likes

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Menakay(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
martyns303:
Sometimes I wonder if the president is aware of how bad the country has gotten or he just chooses to turn a blind eye, because I don't understand this man.
How do u expect him to be aware when one if his ear kwarapt and bad?
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Otunba10(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
martyns303:
Sometimes I wonder if the president is aware of how bad the country has gotten or he just chooses to turn a blind eye, because I don't understand this man.
You've forgotten he has an ear ailment.
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by vislabraye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Rubbish!

What you're saying has no relevance.

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by sunnyside16(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Call Amaechi in here ASAP
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by effogis: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Where is Nigeria airways? We are able to rule ourselves, isn't it? what a tragedy?
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by shotster50(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
The rot in the Nigerian Aviation industry is quite similar to the rot in any other sector run by the Government. Nepotism and greed no go let them see.
Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by Kosy79(f): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Give me a venue let's meet. I can't endure this your ZoneB again

I will
haha haha haha haha bro, u wicked

1 Like

Re: White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector by legalgoon: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Chaiiii... Someone cannot play with you grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 5 Soldiers Near San Diego (Photos) / Ojuelegba Tragedy: Unlatched Containers Must Leave Our Roads / Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.