Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Dialogue a Possible Way of Solving Religous Crises_by G.B.Willie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dialogue a Possible Way of Solving Religous Crises_by G.B.Willie (432 Views)

Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / What is Religion?_ Concept of Gtuism: by Godsgift B Willie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue a Possible Way of Solving Religous Crises_by G.B.Willie by GeeBeeWillie(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dialogue is notably taking responsibility of solving religous crisis. I herd some-one said "I dont want to be part of religion again because it has decieve many." This might be true that is when one consider from where she or he decern apriori, earnestly all religions are ways of spiritual and humanly collaboration of social gathering that leads to the worship of God. Gtuism is an establishmental theory that systematically design ways in an intellectual manna to solve the concept of Religous Crisis.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christian Marriage: Submission Or Love - Which Is More Difficult / I Am A Keyboardist / James 2:24 - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.