Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Professional Advice Needed Urgently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Advice Needed Urgently (738 Views)

In Need Of A Professional Advice / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? / I Need Professional Advice From Guys In The Oil And Gas Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Advice Needed Urgently by mayblossom(f): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2009
As a banker, If you're currently in operations(2yrs +) and there's a plan to move you to marketing against your wish
what would you do, especially when you're doing very well in operations & the whole thing looks like a big conspiracy
cry cry cry
Re: Professional Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2009
you either obey and move to marketing or resign and find a job else were. afterall no can never dictate your employers which department you want to work.
Re: Professional Advice Needed Urgently by Ifyudo: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
I understand the set up as akin to giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. If they successfully transfer you to marketing, they would give you unrealistic target and failing to deliver, of course you know the consequence. The handwriting on the wall is so glaring for you to read.
Re: Professional Advice Needed Urgently by mayblossom(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
can never dictate your employers which department you want to work.

i tot employers should be interested in harnessing emloyee's strength
it will be appropriate only if i'm not performing in my present unit
angry just my tots though sad sad sad
Re: Professional Advice Needed Urgently by mayblossom(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
I understand the set up as akin to giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. If they successfully transfer you to marketing, they would give you unrealistic target and failing to deliver, of course you know the consequence. The handwriting on the wall is so glaring for you to read.

u sound like you've been "there"
thanks for ur understandin.
i'm relying on God's mercy
Re: Professional Advice Needed Urgently by yemmight(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
There something in career that will call challenge. Even if they plan for you to fail in marketing, you may later found out that is where you have your strenght. It may be blessing in disguise. Please don't be discouraged from day 1 so that have your heartbroken. Good luck in your career.

(1) (Reply)

Pls And Pls, A 400 Level Geology Student Is In Need Of 6 Month It Placement. / Graphic Artist Wanted , Pls Send Your Cv To Gold3ddesign@hotmail.com / The "Do Nots" In The Banking Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.