Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) (36748 Views)

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by egobetatoday: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Always being referred to as Tuface's ex. Nawa oo. she has become a mini celebrity due to this. I guess thats why girls like to be baby mamas for celebs.
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by battleaxe: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:
pastor chopping left over pussy

He thanks you!

Blowing trumpet over other people's issues!
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:
The MOD that used tuface ex is a big slowpoke
angry angry

Yet, your brain didn't tell you that she and her husband are famous because of Tuface. If she didn't have kids with TuBaba, and this dude didn't marry her, would they be known? Are they the only Nigerian couple eating in America? Olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

Yet, your brain didn't tell you that she and her husband are famous because of Tuface. If she didn't have kids do TuBaba and this dude didn't marry her, would they be known? Are they the only Nigerian couple eating in America? Olodo.

You are such a pathetic fool

Famous cos of tuface?
Now I know I shouldn't have replied you

3 Likes

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2016
cramjones:
The pastor was like: "This $100 I just spent on this food is N50k oh! How we go feed when we go back Naija!" Now tell me: What is so special taking your wife on a date, that it has to be news. Is this how backward we are in Africa?

-CramJones
they will borrow from tuface
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by MakCoby(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Young03:
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Can people just let this lady be? undecided

How would you feel if someone keeps associating you with your ex despite being married to someone else for years??
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Max24: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2016
cramjones:
The pastor was like: "This $100 I just spent on this food is N50k oh! How we go feed when we go back Naija!" Now tell me: What is so special taking your wife on a date, that it has to be news. Is this how backward we are in Africa?

-CramJones
Party Pooper ! Aproko ! Why not face your lane ?
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
Why are u guys always wanting to hunt Sumbo with her past. What's d meaning of Tuface Ex? Bad belle no good. Report her with her new name, Sumbo on a date with her Pastor husband, simple!
Nobody knows Sumbo, abi na sambo.
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Familyfirst: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2016
olayinka807:
Sumbo Adeoye and husband, pastor David Adeoye stepped out for a romantic date night in Dubai.

The couple are currently in Dubai for vacation.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/10/tufaces-babymamasumbo-enjoying-romantic.html

nice one,wise husbands are still romantic,marriage should not stop that. I learn this much on www.familyparliament.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
That's where she found her happiness naw.
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
That's where she found her happiness naw.
Is it a must you marry your girl/boy friend?
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Actually . . . yes. undecided
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by morningsta(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

Yet, your brain didn't tell you that she and her husband are famous because of Tuface. If she didn't have kids do TuBaba and this dude didn't marry her, would they be known? Are they the only Nigerian couple eating in America? Olodo.

How would you like it if a mistake you made in the past is used to describe you for the rest of your life? 2face was a mistake as far as this lady is concerned and she has moved on. Pls go and get a life. How is being a celebrity because of 2Face help her in this case?

The mode who put this on the front page ought to be flogged thoroughly. @ Seun, pls take note. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Ozumba1: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
The pastor dry sha
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by SirGowon(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Well, the headline is a good reference for her..... Cos i wouldn't have known WTH is Sumbo if I didn't see 2face's ex. Okbye
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:

You are such a pathetic fool

Famous cos of tuface?
Now I know I shouldn't have replied you

I may be a pathetic fool, emphasis on may. But can you state one other reason why this woman, and her husband are famous?
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
morningsta:

How would you like it if a mistake you made in the past is used to describe you for the rest of your life? 2face was a mistake as far as this lady is concerned and she has moved on. Pls go and get a life. How is being a celebrity because of 2Face help her in this case?

The mode who put this on the front page ought to be flogged thoroughly. @ Seun, pls take note. angry angry angry angry

What do you know about this woman? Better still, what did you know about her before she was associated with Tuface? Stop talking like a woman. Like I asked earlier, if she wasn't associated with Tuface, would she be on frontpage now? The only reason this "news" article is up on frontpage is because she is Tuface's baby mama. If you cannot understand this, it's too unfortunate.
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Dyt(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

I may be a pathetic fool, emphasis on may. But cam you state one other reason why this woman, and her husband are famous?

Any fool can know. The point is to understand." ― Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by bams2999(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
pastor want 2 Christianize dubai
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:

Any fool can know. The point is to understand." ― Albert Einstein

Yet, you know but don't understand why Tuface's name was mentioned in the thread title. grin grin. Thanks for proving my point.

1 Like

Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na wa o! Some people dey try shall, and the bobo won't be thinking about the fact that 2daba go Don spoil the place before he came on board. Mmmm!!!
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by misscall247: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
blame hungry bloggers.
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by Fingerprint: 4:58am On Oct 26, 2016
That pastor guy looks more like a Nerd grin
Re: Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) by dylan1ng(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Young03:

2face nko, eim no be left over. Think twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.