Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? (667 Views)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hi all, should a mother who lives with her 22 year old daughter invite/ allow a married man to come visiting for a month?
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by MackBrooklyn: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
I swear I don't even know what to type, I guess I'll just let it pass tonight cheesy cheesy

#I_Was_Here cool
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by FvckShiT(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Of course

Why the fūck not?

There's a lot of fūcking love in sharing grin
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
mamagee leave the woman alone let her fück too tongue

So you are 22? Nawa oh... Football age don dey enter NL too? undecided

Or it's your daughter that is 22 and you are the one bringing in the married man? (I think I will belive this one, sounds more like mamagee grin)

2 Likes

Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin

Mamageee?? 22??

Dem never born me be that...
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by vicstar(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
cry
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Should a 22 year girl bring a married man home for a month visit with her mum?. If it doesn't feel right that way, the the reverse can't be right

The married man should get a room
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

Mamageee?? 22??

Dem never born me be that...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Mother Invite A Married Man To Come Visiting? by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 25, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, should a mother who lives with her 22 year old daughter invite/ allow a married man to come visiting for a month?
If he is a relative it's normal African behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Better Parenting. / A Must Read For Whoever Is Above 40+ / Men, This Is How You Deal With A More Succesful Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.