Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The True Story Of How The Eze Ndigbo Of Malaysia Died - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The True Story Of How The Eze Ndigbo Of Malaysia Died (2194 Views)

Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Story Of How The Eze Ndigbo Of Malaysia Died by nemdy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
According to Mr. Obum (Eze Ndi Igbo secretary), Late Nwajiaku was crowned in 2010 and celebrated his Offala festival two months ago precisely on 13th of August 2016 contrary to the reports that went viral.

This was his story the way it was sent: “Our path cut across each other nearly a decade. Ever since then we have became close friends with our wives and children seeing each other as best of friends. My Kids regarded you- Uncle Onwa, as the first Uncle they know in Malaysia. By your action on Sunday my Children has lost a very dear “Uncle”.

What more to say? If your death was as a result of spiritual killing or power remote control killing through the use of Africa magic may your soul go after your killers… How can a hale and hearty man dies so sudden even when he visited hospital few days back? Personally I find it difficult to explain to your Son, “Junior” when he confronted me upstairs and enthused ” Uncle, my Dad is dead?” I was shocked but I found my lips giving a false explanation “No my boy, your Dad is in hospital and would soon be home” That was my response to your five year old child and his siblings whom you have rendered orphan by this your action.

For full information, continue reading at :
http://www.gistlover.com/they-fought-him-till-death-the-true-story-of-how-the-eze-ndigbo-of-malaysia-died-photos/

Re: The True Story Of How The Eze Ndigbo Of Malaysia Died by Thewrath(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
I see
Re: The True Story Of How The Eze Ndigbo Of Malaysia Died by goldedprince: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
call a spade a spade. you guys are into fetish things. your organization is more like an occult group .
please tell us the real cause of hos death.
you cant crown some one and he dies in 2 months and you all claim its natural

(1) (Reply)

Is Is Possible To A Lagosian Igbo? / Do Africans Really This / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.