Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State (11967 Views)

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Ebal: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia state

This incident happened in Aba, Abia state.
We do know what really happen yet, but more details soon.....

click the link to WATCH VIDEO

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/10/video-woman-mercilessly-beaten-and.html

Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Dclique(m): 5:40am On Oct 25, 2016
I wonder where law enforcement was while all this was happening
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by sonofspada(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2016
NIGERIANS! NIGERIANS! . . Na so we go day dey?

Temporaly Unavailable. .
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Davash222(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Na red lipstick be that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Florblu(f): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Oouch!There are better ways of dealing with a female criminal rather than striping her naked.This is disheartening
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by DavSagacity(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Chai ....
This is wrong now.
They can handle her to law enforcement rather than humiliate a fellow human like this. And i can see some idiots who supposedly have wives at home taking her pics to splash on social media.
What kind generation i found myself gan sef ...
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by DavSagacity(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Florblu:
Oouch!There are better ways of dealing with a female criminal rather than striping her naked.This is disheartening

She even still a suspect. A suspect is innocent until they are proven and pronounced guilty by a law Court. Many of us are just wicked that how i view it. Give some of those men the that are taking pics chance..they'll rape the woman. Haba this cruelty is 'barbarically' wrong
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by olumaxi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
People of gomohra again....sorry,biafra
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Pilate2016(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abia state with two bad news today? Chai! I just withdrew my weapons from the other thread. NCAN abeg pull back.
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Change begins with u

#istandwithbuhari
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ebal:

We do know what really happen yet, but more details soon.....

u never cared to know u never asked
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by cutekhalifa(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
bloggers concocting stories... Tufiakwa
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by mayorchelsea(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Same way their brothers murdered innocent students in Aluu,now they are doing theirs here.If this were to happen anywhere in the north...Jungle justice is never an option.
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Ugole2013(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Florblu:

Is it only male criminal that supposed to be stripped? Crime is crime,irrespective of gender and should be handled accordingly without bias.

1 Like

Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by Dheartless: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Ugole2013:

Is it only male criminal that supposed to be stripped? Crime is crime,irrespective of gender and should be handled accordingly without bias.
I wonder why these females don't find anything wrong in stripping male criminals
Re: Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State by obontami: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Ebal:

We do know what really happen yet , but more details soon.....

You don't know what happen but your misarable fingers are so fast to post some mothers,wife or even cousin nude pix on-line

You useless bloggers deserve to be lynched as well angry

Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

200 Girls Defiled In Gombe In One Year / Nigerian Couple Torture 9-Year-Old Daughter To Death On Witchcraft Allegations / Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.