Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Justin Bieber Storms Off Stage In Anger - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Bieber Storms Off Stage In Anger (537 Views)

Wizkid Ft Ozuna, Justin Bieber, Zion & Lennox – My Style / Lil Kesh Ft Wizkid X Justin Bieber Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Storms Off Stage In Anger by hafees: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Justin Bieber‘s streak of controversial outbursts during his Purpose World Tour continued over the weekend.
The 22-year-old had enough of his screaming fans during his show in Manchester on Sunday night, so he decided to simply drop his mic and storm off stage.
He warned the crowd not to start screaming while he was trying to talk to them.
“I appreciate all the support, I appreciate love, I appreciate the kind things. But the screaming in these breaks has got to stop. Please and thank you,” he said. “I don’t think it’s necessary when I’m trying to say something and you guys are screaming. I feel like I wanna connect with you.”

https://whistle365./2016/10/25/justin-bieber-storms-off-stage-in-anger/

Re: Justin Bieber Storms Off Stage In Anger by somez(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Awww

(1) (Reply)

2face Or Pasuma:- Who Would You Rather Pay 10k To Watch Perform [be Sincere] / Download Music : Vekang - Music Is My Life + Lyrics / The Game – Drake Flows Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.