Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here (1497 Views)

Buy All Nokia Android Devices Here / Download Clash Of Clans Mod APK + Obb for Android (unlimited Everything Gems) / Download Official PES 2017 Apk And Data On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here by rammyblog: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Hey guys, The latest Pes 2017 is now available for download, As this is way better than the previous One i shared. The latest Pes 2017 is in HD and people have been crazy about the game in the blog's whatsapp Group, thats why i decided to share it out.
This Version is about 1gb, Its online and its in HD unlike the previous offline Version I Shared.

FEATURES OF LATEST PES 2017 APK + DATA FOR ANDROID
✔ Its full HD version of pro evolution soccer 2017 for android

✔ The latest pro evolution soccer 2017 for android comes with far better graphic and game play

✔ Real Touch – Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them

✔Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly

✔Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life

✔Goalkeepers – Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations

✔ Pes 2017 for android Requires Android 4.0 up and is available for download for both android and ios users.

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR PES 2017 LATEST VERSION HERE
http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2016/10/new-download-official-pes-2017-apk-obb.html

Re: New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here by aristogabby(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Op seriously game that the beta test has ended and now u want people to waste mb to download smthing that will not work.
Re: New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here by Marvel1206: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2016
aristogabby:
Op seriously game that the beta test has ended and now u want people to waste mb to download smthing that will not work.
lol, me just dey wait for the official one

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED / Any Iphone For Sale?? / Phone Repairer / Engineer Assistant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.