Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) (33934 Views)

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by tonaydo(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2016
i am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by BrutalJab: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Bastard.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by UncutSk(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
afonjas

Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by datjohn92: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
very good..he should be dealt with
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by Kiddominant(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Name Checkers Association: Afonja Detected.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by ancientbanana: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
saint047:
Nice one.

Though stealing isn't kworuption
every thief is corrupt but not every corrupt person is a thief
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by sammuell(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Wowo
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by AreaFada2: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
EazyMoh:
Chai! That fine ride.
One day for the thief....
Meanwhile my stolen Carina E is now history.

Ol' boy. The main reason I fear use of Toyota cars in 9ja. Thieves & Toyota are like 5 & 6. Only Zuma pic missing here. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
iyobs7:

Keep quiet
buy a car advertised in Benin or Edo at your own risk
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by Taryur3(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
This guy deserves 7rounds of slap in 2seconds
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by Ozumba1: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
See as em leg tin like sugar cane.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by ylaa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
May God have mercy on him.
looks drunk
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by mirakuru(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
midehi2:
see him head like grinding stone
guess Lombrozo was right on his theory of criminal type...criminals having extra large head. lol
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by deebrain(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
midehi2:
see him head like grinding stone

Are you now blaming his creator?
You better repent.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by twinskenny(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
reason you should always choose your friend carefully
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by saudyarmani(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Everyday fr d thief,glad u had tracker on ur car...na some Mumu I pity..who will afford to buy a car or 3 milli and above and yet wount dim it fit to put a trackn Device on it..... everyday na lesson anyway
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by southernbelle(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
First time indeed, just keep quiet and enjoy your rest in jail.

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
what if the guy no wear boxer?
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by deolu2000(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na this kind one go dey make geninue guys working their socks off to make a better life look lazy after he don take shortcut. Give him the maximum jail term.

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by EazyMoh(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

Ol' boy. The main reason I fear use of Toyota cars in 9ja. Thieves & Toyota are like 5 & 6. Only Zuma pic missing here. grin cheesy
Lol! It's true sha but Honda is the easiest to steal. Toyota is a high target because of its second hand value.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by AreaFada2: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lol! It's true sha but Honda is the easiest to steal. Toyota is a high target because of its second hand value.

Hmmmm.

Why is Honda easier? shocked

I thought Honda was more popular in the North & almost everyone wants Toyota in the South.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by persius555(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
The owner is smart. An average Nigeria will spend 150k to celebrate a car worth 3 million but see it as a waste of money to install a tracker for less than 50k.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by lemonys(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
tongue 14yrs common you are a big girl, hmmm spread the legs them very well.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by saint047(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
ancientbanana:
every thief is corrupt but not every corrupt person is a thief
na you talk o
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by 3sexy: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why is he bending his face up and down lipsrsealed

Is this his real face ?
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by 0one(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
... and those slippers again angry
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by EazyMoh(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

Hmmmm.

Why is Honda easier? shocked

I thought Honda was more popular in the North & almost everyone wants Toyota in the South.
The ignition of 4th generation and below Honda vehicles is very easy to open with any type of key.
Yes Honda is very popular in the North, in fact it's 6 out of every 10 cars are Honda up here. I guess it has to do with long regional favorites, some cars a re popular in some regions and vice versa.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by AreaFada2: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
EazyMoh:

The ignition of 4th generation and below Honda vehicles is very easy to open with any type of key.
Yes Honda is very popular in the North, in fact it's 6 out of every 10 cars are Honda up here. I guess it has to do with long regional favorites, some cars a re popular in some regions and vice versa.

Ok. But I am more scared of armed guys doing it at gunpoint. cool

A relative had a scary experience once, though with a Merc ML.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by sunnyside16(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
chei, they shud have waited for him to pick the girl yet. Maybe the babe don dey do shakara for the brother say e no get car.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by EazyMoh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

Ok. But I am more scared of armed guys doing it at gunpoint. cool

A relative had a scary experience once, though with a Merc ML.
True. But one irony I discover after my car theft episode is that gun point car snatchers are easier to be caught because most are armed robbers not professional car thieves. They don't usually have the plan and expertise of how to 'push' the vehicle.
But if you parked it and come to see empty space, my brother chances of finding it are extremely slim! A police detective told me this.
They already have a buyer/dealer who will transform the vehicle and sell it. all they need to do is get it to the garage.
May God protect us.
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by AreaFada2: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
EazyMoh:

True. But one irony I discover after my car theft episode is that gun point car snatchers are easier to be caught because most are armed robbers not professional car thieves. They don't usually have the plan and expertise of how to 'push' the vehicle.
But if you parked it and come to see empty space, my brother chances of finding it are extremely slim! A police detective told me this.
They already have a buyer/dealer who will transform the vehicle and sell it. all they need to do is get it to the garage.
May God protect us.

Amen o.

That anything can happen if car owner is too stunned to obey their demands speedily is what scares me. I witnessed a live car theft as a schoolboy. Just walking from school when they accosted a Benz 230 owner who just alighted from his car to enter a carpenter's workshop.

It was like a film and over in about 90 seconds. grin cheesy
Re: Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) by emynike2001(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Another CONE head in d mix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House / Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.