Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) (30432 Views)

Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by GistNotice: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
A suspected thief was stripped Unclad and beaten in Calabar after being apprehended while trying to steal a car on Thursday.

It was gathered that the suspect was nabbed at about 11.45am at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH, by the Chief Security Officer, CSO, while trying to snatch a car belonging to one of the staff of the hospital.

According to eyewitnesses, the suspect was caught inside the victim’s vehicle with a scissors while trying to disconnect the alarm and key starter of the vehicle for easy drive.

“He was caught red handed inside a vehicle belonging to one of the staff with a scissors in his hand while trying to disconnect the wire of the key starter of the vehicle for easy drive. When the owner of the car saw the man inside his car, he shouted on him to come out of his vehicle! But the notorious criminal in the business of stealing cars threatened to stab him with the scissors and the owner of the car had to scream louder for help," said the witness.

“Upon his (the car owner) shouting, men gathered and overpowered the suspected criminal and handed him over to the Chief Security Officer of the hospital for necessary action”, the eyewitness added.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/suspected-car-thief-stripped-unclad-and-beaten-in-calabar-photos

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Ellawa: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na wa ooo. U see owner i stead make u run e still dey form james bond. Anyway, 1000 days for the thieves but one day for the owner se naso oyinbo dey talk am. Lols like for real I'm the second to comment lols. I can see that odun yi o ye ooo. Read my signature

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by bimgo: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please kill him, they are heartless .

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chai!

You see, everyday for the thief but a day for the owner.

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why e dey cover him kini?
Because den never see petrol ba

19 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
say no to thiefing

1 Like

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by noblealuu: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
His cup was really full, imagine how audacious he was in challenging the owner grin

Instead of fleeing. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Serves the fool right. No mercy for no criminal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
angry
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by goksman2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
stealing is in their blood winkstealing is in their blood
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
I guess CocoaCandy clown will be happy now.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan-an oo. But me I can't pity any thief, if they have the chance they'll kill.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by 48noble(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
what big head
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
bimgo:
Please kill him, they are heartless .
idiot and heartless ibori is walking freely. may thunder fire your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
THe act of stripping criminals naked need to be be abolished in NIgeria

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
He got served

1 Like

Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by sylve11: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
them don mend the guy face like obioma wey cut person trouser miss. shocked cool
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by chiedu7: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
bbbb
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
sad he get luck dem nor roast him.I trust my Calabar pipu
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
dis na real calabar man.see im kobo eye.e even use im hand dey cover im winshosho.if im no want disgrace why im wan collect anoda man car?.
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Na wa ooo. U see owner i stead make u run e still dey form james bond. Anyway, 1000 days for the thieves but one day for the owner se naso oyinbo dey talk am. Lols like for real I'm the second to comment lols. I can see that odun yi o ye ooo. Read my signature
are you still coming tonight?
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad he get luck dem nor roast him.I trust my Calabar pipu
Na because him no be their favourite food now, for sey him be dog now, dem for roast am chop grin grin
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
This one pass mercilessly ohh
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ole barawo onyeoshi
Re: Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) by Drdreyy: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Policeman Arrested After Assaulting Lady And Her Sister In Delta State. Photos / Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.