Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment (28509 Views)

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Yeyegist(f): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
This is definitely the joy of every mother. Singer Yemi Alade who just nabbed the award of best female act in South Africa decided to give her mum a special treat by her taking her on a shopping spree and for a spa treatment.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/yemi-alade-takes-her-mom-on-shopping.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by KVNGGO: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Love your mother, this is good.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by sinaj(f): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2016
Joys of motherhood smiley

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Nightie(f): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
treat ur mum right. wen itz ur turn, ur children will treat u right too

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by pretydiva(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Baba God pls bless me so I can spoil my mum in a million way. Amen. She's deserves d best

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Sainttops(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Waiting I fit comment oooooooo
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Thisis2raw(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Someday I will give my parents the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by tonaydo(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
cool

meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by bikerboy1(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
3 definite things Yemi's mum is enjoying at the moment

Dear mum, I hope to do so for you someday.
Lots of love from me cry cry cry

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by LesbianBoy(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Nightie:
treat ur mum right. wen itz ur turn, ur children will treat u right too

You can't be too sure about that cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by nizelgirl(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by AreaFada2: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Mama flex jor. Na you biko.

Well-deserved.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
She deserve it.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by datjohn92: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
her mum z kinda young
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Deeypeey(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
ehen?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2016
Moms
Angels like no other kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Peterpanny: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2016
Her mother is turning me on.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Good one . . . But I was surprised she didn't mention her during the vote of thanks. Even though the woman was standing right there beside her . . . odd! undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by deebrain(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
No matter what, take care of ur child.

He or she will grow up to take care of you like this

You that is foolish to have a child outside marriage, thunder will still fire you. But always remember that the child is innocent.

Don't ever abandon that child.

The day I saw a dead abandoned new born, I almost fainted.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Pavore9: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
The aspiration of any responsible child who recognizes their parents' efforts in their lives.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by ventilation: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2016
All I see is the umbrella nose shocked how many quotes today?
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Otses(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Mothers are supreme. They surely deserve the best. No one be like them. Enjoy mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by deebrain(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Peterpanny:
Her mother is turning me on.

be delivered in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by nmreports: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
God bless you more Yemi Alade
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
lovely
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by zanebaddo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
Joys of motherhood smiley
by buchi emecheta.. Loved that novel that year

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Julietcutie(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
sweet... God please continue to bless me so I can spoil my parents with luxury
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by prela(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
10 Yoruba Demon starter packs

1. THE AGBADA

A ‘Yoruba demon’s destiny is not complete without one of these, in fact, lots of these. All you need is a loyal dry cleaner to make sure a ‘turn up’ never catches you unaware.

2. THE LATEST 100K PHONE

Forget Techno and the rest, a 100k phone is the right tool needed for the job, if you are going to break hearts, you’ll need to move quickly. Why else did you think slot made D’banj brand ambassador.

3. TRUE CALLER APP

Except you are a spiritual demon, how do you plan to block or avoid the rain of curses from those lists of crying hearts that you have broken.

4. DSTV WITH FULL BOUQUET

She must DSTV and chill! With channels like E!, Zee world, Telemundo and co, you have to be able to keep her in and entertained as long as you want to. It adds to the enabling environment.

5. A SOJI GATEMAN

Who knows when to say Oga is not at home. Oga has travelled. Take key and wait for oga. Oga has moved, one army officer just moved in.

6. TOYOTA CAMRY (PENCIL LIGHT), EOD – G-WAGON, RANGE ETC

It depends on your level, Island, Mainland, FESTAC, etc. A clean ride is a must, you might need to do late night pick ups and discharges.

7. POSH HAIRSTLE OR BEARD GANG

It’s all part of the script and it makes your job easier. Here is how; So, Amaka takes a selfie with you and this posh look, with your iPhone 6 camera pixels doing some filtering and special effect, you come out looking like Drake. She shows you off to her friends and out of 8 friends, two of them steal her phone to get your number or add you on Facebook…. ‘Rinse and repeat”

8. THAT RED CUP

The communal gathering cannot be complete without you and your red cup.

9. WEDDINGS AND GROOMS MAN

These wedding events and turn ups are regular hunting grounds for single girls with hope and dreams, you need to be in the game and your game has to be on point.

10. YORUBA BOY SWAG

To be a successful Yoruba demon, you have to be sleek and smooth, you have to drip swags, your smile has to be on point (even in your sleep). All these are drones that adds to your Arsenal.

Thank God I aint one
#YorubaBoy #NoDemonsHere #JustSaying
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by wildchild1: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice one

Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives / Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.