Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Oba Ewuare II Suspends Community Development Associations In Benin Kingdom - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Ewuare II Suspends Community Development Associations In Benin Kingdom (26631 Views)

Captain Hosa Kneeling Down To Greet Oba Ewuare II (pic) / Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare II Suspends Community Development Associations In Benin Kingdom by ReubenE(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2017
2dugged:
bros, i greet you,hehehe, some people can be so annoying
It's like that....
Good morning
Hope you had a blissful night rest?
Re: Oba Ewuare II Suspends Community Development Associations In Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2017
ReubenE:

It's like that....
Good morning
Hope you had a blissful night rest?
yes ,I did ,thanks .do have a lovely day ahead. Twale for you ,bros

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare II Suspends Community Development Associations In Benin Kingdom by edkai: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
Her name is Ayeni Olohije from Edo state. She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Oba Ewuare II Suspends Community Development Associations In Benin Kingdom by Askmewhy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
and you that has it why don't you try exhibiting it for once. One thing I noticed is that people are quick to call others the very thing they are, firstly I am not o boy, the F is clearly on my moniker, I don't know if you were blind not to see it, secondly only people like you without home training and manners assume a total stranger they don't know lives in the bush,yeye dey smell. Don't mention me again Mr GRA tout shouting "o boy!" Like an agbero that collects ticket money at ringroad undecided.This is my second and last reply to a mannerful tout grin

E be like say na only Bini film u dey watch. And only dey used to agbero language u know. Go and watch American film u will hear that word ( oh boy!) very well. Have u watch Bad Grandpa before? If u watch it and many other films u will hear it there. May be na from Agbero mouth u first hear am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Culture Shock: Have You Ever Experienced It? / Calabar Bikers' Carnival 2016 (photos) / Pictures Of Four Oduduwa Monuments In Different Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.