Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] (1721 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Ogun State Has Wizkid, Osun Has Davido, Anambra Has Phyno – Your State Has Who? / Ogun State Has Wizkid, Anambra Has P-square,your State Has Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] by Shawntops(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
There are not very many artistes in Nigeria who has gotten to the stature in their vocation like the incredible 2face Idibia. There is definitely no accomplishment he hasn't proficient in his music profession traverse that he needed to dive into acting just to investigate different gifts he has.

Such a variety of artistes admire him and need to imitate him by seeming like him, dressing like him and even attempt to act like him. He is the main hip jump artistes in our era who has achieved amazing status in light of his novel nature and melody composing ability. In the event that there is any individual who can battle with him then it must be our own one of a kind starboy, Wizkid.

Wizkid ascend from only an arbitrary artiste to a universally acclaimed genius is a wellspring of inspiration and motivation to other African artistes that they can get to the pinnacle of their vocation in the event that they think beyond practical boundaries and buckle down. From the times of "Hola at Your Boy" to "Ojuelegba", Wizkid has developed and developed in his music that he now includes on top American and UK artistes melodies like Drake's "One Dance", Tinnie Tempah's "Mamacita" just to specify a couple.

Much the same as 2face, Wizkid has won each real honors and acknowledgments that a fruitful artiste ought to win. He has won BET Awards, MOBO Awards, 5 times The Headies Award, 2 Channel O Music Awards, MAMA Awards, Afrimma Awards and numerous others. Wizkid has additionally gotten other top designations at the MTV Europe Music Awards and World Music Awards.

Regarding International presentation Wizkid pummels 2face submits that foundation. The quantity of global joint efforts he has finished with top universal artistes is incredible for an African artiste. This year alone he has worked with Drake, Chris Brown, Tinnie Tempah, French Montana, Trey Songz, Dj Henry, Hoody Baby and Justine Skye his affirmed American girlfriend. 2face has additionally worked with some top worldwide artistes like Wyklef, T-Pain, Beenie Man,Sway and Bridget Kelly.

Wizkid was the main Nigerian artiste to highlight on Billborad, a global music outline kindness of his part in Drake's "One Dance" tune which is off his collection 'Perspectives'. This is a feet no other Nigerian has possessed the capacity to reach even 2face have never highlighted on Billboard. The tune crested on the main spot on Billboard for seven sequential weeks tying Michael Jackson's record.

2face is still one of Africa's greatest artistes and has featured a portion of the greatest shows and visits in the nation and past yet he hasn't visited real European and America urban communities with top global artistes. Wizkid then again has visited Europe, America and even Africa with top global artistes like Chris Brown, French Montana, August Alsina, Mariah Carey, Maxwell, Calvin Harris and Kendrick Lamar.

2face has a portion of the best collections ever discharged in Nigeria regardless he has his most evergreen tune 'African Queen' to his name. His evergreen collections are "Grass 2 Grace", "Confront 2 Face", "Away and Beyond" and "The Ascension". Wizkid has only two collections "Whiz" and "Ayo" and they are still evergreen. With just two collections to his name Wizkid has possessed the capacity to cut a specialty for himself to turning into Africa's pride to the world.

To stop the long story, from my own point of view I think Wizkid has gotten to a similar level that 2face is and from the way he is going he may outperform him furthermore achieve amazing status in a matter of years. There is not really nothing 2face has accomplished that Wizkid have not done or outperform. However, can Wizkid summon a similar regard back at home simply like 2face?I would say NO and I would abandon it at that.

Source:http://www.shawntops.com/2016/10/has-wizkid-surpassed-2faces.html
Re: Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] by chocolateme(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice
We always pray for our children to succeed more than we did and still doing.
Re: Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] by Raydos: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
To be frank, i don't really like 2face songs, the only song i like is "african queen" - 2face is just being overhype for me - psquare still make good music than he does - wizkid will forever be the boss, every song was a hit back to back!
Re: Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] by steppin: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Surpassed indeed! South West and over hyping.
He won a few awards and he has Surpassed 2baba?
Re: Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] by edo3(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
steppin:
Surpassed indeed! South West and over hyping.
He won a few awards and he has Surpassed 2baba?
Bros,,did the op say yoruba singer has surpassed an idoma singer?
Re: Has Wizkid Surpassed 2face’s Achievements? [find Out Here] by steppin: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
edo3:
Bros,,did the op say yoruba singer has surpassed an idoma singer?
If the op ain't yoruba, I'd gladly tender my apology and retract my comment.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor The Togolese Footballer / Legendary British Actor Who Starred In Harry Porter Dead. / Adekunle Gold Fights With Falz Over Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.