Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (38116 Views)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Leobreezy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hmmm, I sense painment plus jealousy or maybe one of both.
I won't be surprised to find that this is an alt account. However, I will indulge you smiley

1. What is the statutory definition of a marketer?
One that deals in a market; specifically: one that promotes OR sells a product or service

Take a look at the emboldened again.

In that case, I am not just a Tecno Fan but a Marketer as well. A proud marketer. I am proud to associate myself with Tecno. They have risen from a lot of rubble to a brand that lots of unbelievers now proudly hold and call their own. I promote Tecno whenever and however I can. People around me now consult me before buying their device. Based on their requirements, I suggest and they buy! cheesy
I am awesome like thatgrin

Asides Tecno Marketer which I have adopted from this day forward, I'd like to give you a list of names people call me, feel free to make your pick and use interchangeably as you wishwink

Tecno Fan
Madam Tecno
Ada Tecno
Iya Tecno

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2. Tecno advertises on Nairaland. You haven't seen their banner ads? Is it a robot that places them? Advertising is a marketing function. duhh *rolls eyes* and social/digital media is a huge part of it.

3. As a matter of fact, none of the phones I use now was bought with my money. Like I clearly stated, as it stands now, I cannot afford my desired Tecno device. I'm sure you missed the memo where I wailed about my stolen Tecno devices and my Q10. Whatever dude, your opinion smiley

4. You repeated yourself here. Point 3 above should take care of that, I suppose.

I asked Tecno for an Opportunity to experience their device. It's not an easy feat. They granted me one.

Oh, I didn't even mention on this thread that there are actually gift packs that will be handed to me when the courier guy comes to pick up the device. Lucky me!! Yaaayyy cheesy

And oh, I won't be returning they won't be coming for it anytime soon smiley

Whatever your qualms are, deal with it, I have tried to help you as much as I can.
Nah this is my real account, hiding behind different usernames is peculiar to you tecno marketers. According to your replies..
1. Thank you for finally admitting you're a tecno marketer. Which means every comment or post you make henceforth(for those who actually believe you just came out of the box) about tecno devices shall expectedly be biased. We know who NOT to take advice from concerning tecno products now.
2. I was referring to the unconventional method of false advertising you tecno marketers use here. And yes, advertising is a marketing function which buttresses my point, tecno uses both legit and false advertising to market their products on Nairaland. Thanks for helping to make that clearer.
3. One simple question, if you love tecno devices so much, why didn't you sell your iPhone or the other "gifts" you were given to purchase your "desired" affordable tecno device?
4. Nope, the third was intended to show that you're deceitful, the fourth to show that you're a hypocrite.
Oh honey, now why on earth would I be jealous that you got a phone. You practically begged for it, I believe that's humiliating enough for you. My only intention was to expose you as a liar and a hypocrite which I'm very much sure I've accomplished. P.S some persons just hate liars when they see one. Ciao
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
MizMyColi:
Having searched for the definition of marketer, I think I qualify, maybe overly qualified to be called one.

Not just for Tecno, but generally.

So yes, I am a Tecno Marketersmiley
I accept the nick wholly.

Lol @Gwagon.
I'd definitely love to hitch a ride in that.

I hope they pay you and if they do that they pay you well because even me who is a lover of apple feels tempted to get a Tecno, at least as my second phone. wink

Tell them!
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I hope they pay you and if they do that they pay you well because even me who is a lover of apple feels tempted to get a Tecno, at least as my second phone. wink

Tell them!

My dear, trust me. The ministry is moving to a permanent location. I actually got a call from one of their marketing managers. I'm thinking of writing a proposal soon.

Everyone around me uses a Tecno device.
Those who don't now have changed perceptions.

Apple remain Bae though.
Even Tecno knows this.
The design of their phones tell a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

My dear, trust me. The ministry is moving to a permanent location. I actually got a call from one of their marketing managers. I'm thinking of writing a proposal soon.

Apple remain Bae though.
Even Tecno knows this.

I love to see success stories. They fill my heart with joy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

Apple remain Bae though.
Even Tecno knows this.

You have even convinced an Apple lover to consider Tecno so they should pay you really really really like really really well. I am serious this time around and I seldom am. grin
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Leobreezy:
Nah this is my real account, hiding behind different usernames is peculiar to you tecno marketers. According to your replies..

Usually, I ignore posts like yours after making myself clear. But for posterity's sake, I will give a last reply.

1. Thank you for finally admitting you're a tecno marketer. Which means every comment or post you make henceforth(for those who actually believe you just came out of the box) about tecno devices shall expectedly be biased. We know who NOT to take advice from concerning tecno products now.

First off, you foisted the "Tecno Marketer" ish on me because, around here, being called, not just any kind of marketer but a tecno marketer discredits you and I perceive that is what you are desperately trying to do here. So even those who do it purely for the love and passion are labelled such. I am also reliably informed that competing Chinese OEM brands do what they can to badmouth Tecno and frustrate their efforts at becoming a better brand. Whether you are one of such reps, I don't know.

Okay wait, I'm trying to get something here....
Let's assume for once that I WORK for Tecno, like I am a full blown Tecno Staff who is responsible for selling their devices on Social Media.
And then someone engages me in a convo about C9, and I tell the person what I know to be true about the device and how much I like it, then, such is not to be trusted simply because I am a Tecno staff and not because I have actually cheated or given them wrong information in the past?

Oh please,stop being impossible. Oh well, as much as you want it to be, that's not the case.

Now, I've decided to allow myself be addressed as one on here because in the real world, I am a marketer. I studied advertising and I work as an advertiser cum client services personnel. I persuade people using facts, and emotions where necessary to patronise me.
But like I have said on here, lying or puffery (which is actually a downside of advertising) is against my personal work ethos.

Marketers (Paid/Unpaid) (recognised or not) are the engine room of an organisation.

If a bank marketer approaches me, I cannot dismiss him completely because he is a marketer. Same with the insurance guy and the one who sells baby diapers. As long as they do not employ dishonesty, and dishonest means, being a marketer is something one should be proud of.

I AM.

A person who is a diehard fan of ManU FC tries passionately to convince me to join his club as a fan. He wears manU t-shirts, he eats and sleeps ManU. ManU does not and may never know him,but he promotes ManU. According to that definition I posted on who a marketer is, He is a ManU marketer for promoting his favorite clubside.

You can liken this analogy to yours truly. In this case, as a Tecno (promoter) Marketer smiley Tecno is beginning to know me (and by this, I mean those who really matter). I feel lucky smiley Someday, hopefully,when I join their digital marketing team, I hope to help in impacting sales, changing perceptions and projecting the brand globally.

3. One simple question, if you love tecno devices so much, why didn't you sell your iPhone or the other "gifts" you were given to purchase your "desired" affordable tecno device?

My love for Tecno isn't so much about the device as it is about the spirit behind the brand called Tecno. Where it was, where it is, and where it can be. Go and tell that ManU fan to sell all his life savings plus himself just so he can watch ManU live at Old Trafford to "prove" his love for ManU naucheesy

My Husband buys me a device ( even if it is Nokia3310) and I should sell it to buy my desired Tecno device? Do you know if I have other pressing things I need money for? and then to actually sell something I was gifted with by the one man who means more than I would ever fully comprehend in this life to me? Mr Exposer, are you being dumb here or just plain insensitive?

Answer Pleasegrin
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Cannonleo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
abeg who get HTC contact on Twitter
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

You have even convinced an Apple lover to consider Tecno so they should pay you really really really like really really well. I am serious this time around and I seldom am. grin

I will work towards that.

Though I feel that if I start making such demands, I might not own my voice anymore.
You get?

That's what I'm sometimes scared of.

I wouldn't want someone to start commanding me and trying to influence my content because they are paying me well.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by dasanchez1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

Apple remain Bae though.
Even Tecno knows this.
well done so far. Being a marketer (what am studying currently in school) is the best thing that has happened to me. kudos. We create and market utility.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Leobreezy(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

Usually, I ignore posts like yours after making myself clear. But for posterity's sake, I will give a last reply.

First off, you foisted the "Tecno Marketer" ish on me because, around here, being called, not just any kind of marketer but a tecno marketer discredits you and I perceive that is what you are desperately trying to do here. So even those who do it purely for the love and passion are labelled such. I am also reliably informed that competing Chinese OEM brands do what they can to badmouth Tecno and frustrate their efforts at becoming a better brand. Whether you are one of such reps, I don't know.

Okay wait, I'm trying to get something here....
Let's assume for once that I WORK for Tecno, like I am a full blown Tecno Staff who is responsible for selling their devices on Social Media.
And then someone engages me in a convo about C9, and I tell the person what I know to be true about the device and how much I like it, then, such is not to be trusted simply because I am a Tecno staff and not because I have actually cheated or given them wrong information in the past?

Oh please,stop being impossible. Oh well, as much as you want it to be, that's not the case.

Now, I've decided to allow myself be addressed as one on here because in the real world, I am a marketer. I studied advertising and I work as an advertiser cum client services personnel. I persuade people using facts, and emotions where necessary to patronise me.
But like I have said on here, lying or puffery (which is actually a downside of advertising) is against my personal work ethos.

Marketers (Paid/Unpaid) (recognised or not) are the engine room of an organisation.

If a bank marketer approaches me, I cannot dismiss him completely because he is a marketer. Same with the insurance guy and the one who sells baby diapers. As long as they do not employ dishonesty, and dishonest means, being a marketer is something one should be proud of.

I AM.

A person who is a diehard fan of ManU FC tries passionately to convince me to join his club as a fan. He wears manU t-shirts, he eats and sleeps ManU. ManU does not and may never know him,but he promotes ManU. According to that definition I posted on who a marketer is, He is a ManU marketer for promoting his favorite clubside.

You can liken this analogy to yours truly. In this case, as a Tecno (promoter) Marketer smiley Tecno is beginning to know me (and by this, I mean those who really matter). I feel lucky smiley Someday, hopefully,when I join their digital marketing team, I hope to help in impacting sales, changing perceptions and projecting the brand globally.

My love for Tecno isn't so much about the device as it is about the spirit behind the brand called Tecno. Where it was, where it is, and where it can be. Go and tell that ManU fan to sell all his life savings plus himself just so he can watch ManU live at Old Trafford to "prove" his love for ManU naucheesy

My Husband buys me a device ( even if it is Nokia3310) and I should sell it to buy my desired Tecno device? Do you know if I have other pressing things I need money for? and then to actually sell something I was gifted with by the one man who means more than I would ever fully comprehend in this life to me? Mr Exposer, are you being dumb here or just plain insensitive?I

Answer Pleasegrin
All this long epistle, jeez na so e pain you. Anyway, I've made my point pretty clear. I'm a fan, no now I'm a tecno marketer, whatever rocks your boat. Truth is, you can't work for a brand and expect not to bend the truth a bit to suit the interests of said brand, anything to the contrary and you'll find yourself looking for another job. For someone who thinks she's smart, it seems this bit of undeniable truth about being a marketer has eluded you or you choose to act ignorant about it, so madam save the "I shall be a crusader of honest marketing" for someone more naive.

Secondly my dear, please don't give this flimsy comparison between a football club fan and a marketer to an employer else you'll lose that job opportunity. If you truly understood the definition of marketing as you claimed to, you'd note that marketing involves advertising GOODS AND SERVICES. This means whether or not you're an employee of a company, any activity aimed at raising awareness or influencing others to PURCHASE A PRODUCT or ACQUIRE A PARTICULAR SERVICE is what is known as Marketing. A football fan does not promote anything except brag and show support for his club. You on the other hand encourage people to BUY tecno products and you also regularly put out posts about new tecno devices. Inadvertently or not, you're not just a fan madam, you're a marketer. GBAM !

And thirdly, there is nothing wrong if, as a "fan" of Tecno you choose to sell your iPhone to get a tecno device, after all that's what gadget fans do all the time. Your 'husband' in the first place should've known this (because surely as "the one who means so much to you" he should be aware of how much you love tecno) and gotten you that dream tecno phone instead, assuming this whole story has a shred of truth. I think it's sheer hypocrisy for a supposed tecno fan to be posting about her love of Tecno phones via an iPhone. If you don't find that remotely wrong, then you're the one who's insensitive here or perhaps even plain dumb. Using your albeit incorrect analogy that's like saying you love MAN U while putting on a Liverpool jersey.
Like I said earlier I'm simply here to expose you as a hypocrite, nothing more.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2016
dasanchez1:
well done so far. Being a marketer (what am studying currently in school) is the best thing that has happened to me. kudos. We create and market utility.

cheesy
Thank you...
Mine is more like a second degree ish.
All the best Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

I will. Haven't been soo chanced lately.

Please share your experience soon. Let's get to see how the features work firsthand

1 Like

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I love to see success stories. They fill my heart with joy. cheesy

That's exactly what I like most about the brand. Coming from where they were and getting to this level in just 10yrs is a good story

2 Likes

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

Lol!!! Abeg Mzmycoli share me if you are paid o. But buy the device so we get evidence

1 Like

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by eleshin(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
I'm not understanding ooooo.... It's not as if they dash you the phone nah, you will return it after you 'experience' it..... I'm sure you are not the only one given the opportunity to experience the phone.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2016
funmyade:

Lol!!! Abeg Mzmycoli share me if you are paid o. But buy the device so we get evidence

Like I said, it isn't so much about the devices as it is about the spirit behind the brand. I am not a gadgets freak per se.

Some people change their phones as their favorite mobile phone brand releases new stuff, but I'm not at the level of fanship yet.
I don't ever want to be.

Twice I have owned Tecno phones, twice they have been stolen....under mysterious and painful circumstances.

I wish I could I could talk more about my journey with Tecno devices, but I also feel I really don't owe anyone further explanation.

For now, I don't need one. The ones I have, I can keep managing.
There is so much to use money for at the moment.
Getting a phone is not a priority.

When it is time, I will go for Camon series.
Though this phantom beats Camon, there is something about the C9 that I haven't been able to shake off just yet.

Thanks for your input though.
A review is coming up this week, so wash outgrin
kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2016
eleshin:
I'm not understanding ooooo.... It's not as if they dash you the phone nah, you will return it after you 'experience' it..... I'm sure you are not the only one given the opportunity to experience the phone.

So?

1 Like

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by MizMyColi(f): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Now playing Fi Agbara Re Han by Monique on "My" phantom 6grin

Seriously, I feel anointing.

The sound system of this device is Dope!
No, It's fantabulostic!!

Now this is a fine example of an EXPERIENCE.
Thank you @XperienceTecno

I only get this Jizzy when playing music via my headset. This is new for me.

Now playing Niyola's Go_On.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by eleshin(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

So?

Sorry ooo, just don't consider it an achievement worthy of glorifying, but then there is individual difference.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
They deserve massive applause for the growth and I am sad for them as people don't give them this applause. The growth is amazing.
Woo, keep doing ur thing jare. Plus I am washing out already grin

MizMyColi:

Like I said, it isn't so much about the devices as it is about the spirit behind the brand. I am not a gadgets freak per se.

Some people change their phones as their favorite mobile phone brand releases new stuff, but I'm not at the level of fanship yet.
I don't ever want to be.

Twice I have owned Tecno phones, twice they have been stolen....under mysterious and painful circumstances.

I wish I could I could talk more about my journey with Tecno devices, but I also feel I really don't owe anyone further explanation.

For now, I don't need one. The ones I have, I can keep managing.
There is so much to use money for at the moment.
Getting a phone is not a priority.

When it is time, I will go for Camon series.
Though this phantom beats Camon, there is something about the C9 that I haven't been able to shake off just yet.

Thanks for your input though.
A review is coming up this week, so wash outgrin
kiss

1 Like

Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by dasanchez1(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy Thank you... Mine is more like a second degree ish. All the best Bro.
thanks.
Re: My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. by ayeeshaapink: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
angry angry angry angry
That's not true! That's just not true... You are definitely not telling the truth!. You see how many times true comes in here?

BoboYekini:
Not even if they added your purrty ass to sweeten the deal... I'll take one and leave the other wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.