Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno (20808 Views)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy
Thank God For 2016.
It's not just about the souvenirs, I have been immensely blessed and I earnestly wish everyone reading this the same, and more.

Most of us might remember the thread I created where I talked about getting the Phantom 6 to experience...

Few days ago, one of their representatives came for it.

I later got a call to come pick up some gift items as a form of appreciation.

The items include
1. A solid Laptop Bag
2. A Powerbank
3. A NotePad (I really needed this)
4. A portable Waterbottle
5. A T-Shirt

Here's saying a big Thank you to Tecno for the recognition.

I feel very proud of the brand and I'm with you guys all the way.

Together, we shall get there. kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Can't see anything, or have you started hallucinating?
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
wink wink

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by azeecoboy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
wow!!!.....
God's blessing on the sofeniuor
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
IFEANNYI:
Can't see anything, or have you started hallucinating?

Nope. Check again wink
cc: Elxandre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by ClassCaptain(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
When Malata go give me my own now angry

2 Likes

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Elxandre(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm here to take the power Bank. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Elxandre:
I'm here to take the power Bank. smiley

Forget that notepad o
Na me need that power bank pass!

I no just talk am for OP make e nuh be Lyk say na me NEPA dey maltreat passgrin

4 Likes

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Elxandre(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Forget that notepad o
Na me need that power bank pass!

I no just talk am for OP make e nuh be Lyk say na me NEPA dey maltreat passgrin
How many Power Bank only you wan use? Ehn? tongue

I never see light for 9 months o.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nope. Check again wink
cc: Elxandre
Nice and useful items. Enjoy yaself!
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
IFEANNYI:

Nice and useful items. Enjoy yaself!

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Elxandre:

How many Power Bank only you wan use? Ehn? tongue

I never see light for 9 months o.

I get 20k mah before, plus this one now.
cheesy

NEPA don dey try these days tho.
Lemme nuh lie.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
It's so good that Tecno recognise and appreciate their fans. Applause for them

3 Likes

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats dear as you carry techno for head ;dey go carry you for mind. Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:
wink wink

Wow!! Look at this beautiful gifts!!! Who wouldn't be happy to be a fan when you are appreciated? Enjoy am jare my dear. Tecno rocks.

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
funmyade:

Wow!! Look at this beautiful gifts!!! Who wouldn't be happy to be a fan when you are appreciated? Enjoy am jare my dear. Tecno rocks.

Totally o
Thanks dearsmiley
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Catalin:
Congrats dear as you carry techno for head ;dey go carry you for mind. Hard work pays.

Na sogrin
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am happy that they appreciate and put their fans at heart. This is worthy of emulation.

2 Likes

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by shiftback: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tecno doing well to recognize a fan.

2 Likes

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by XXLDICK(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mizmycoli, female FFK. Give her food, she will sing for you. grin grin
It was PDP now it's Tenco. undecided undecided

Come let me give you food... So you can scream how large and sweet my XXLdick is. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

A real "act like its 1999" notepad or a tablet phone?

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by SWORD419(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
if it ain xiaomi count me out
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Thank God For 2016.
It's not just about the souvenirs, I have been immensely blessed and I earnestly wish everyone reading this the same, and more.

Most of us might remember the thread I created where I talked about getting the Phantom 6 to experience...

The items include
1. A solid Laptop Bag
2. A Powerbank
5. A T-Shirt

U get mouth..
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by EWAagoyin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oya datch me the laptop bag I also really need it

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by jasysandra(f): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by lilmax(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
just because say you dey shout say tecno na the best?

HTC watch out cool

nah I'm not that jobless grin
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by jazzyjazz: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chaii
Na so u de enjoy
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Thank God For 2016.

The items include
1. A solid Laptop Bag
2. A Powerbank
5. A T-Shirt

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Thank God For 2016.

The items include
1. A solid Laptop Bag
2. A Powerbank
5. A T-Shirt

Nawao, I've been using Tecno since 2010 and still using it and I'm yet to get anything from them angry angry

And you, you started using Tecno this year, abi i lie? angry

TECNO ejo e epp mi embarassed cry
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew. Everything no reach 5k
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by PIPPROF(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
TECNO is a good brand

my G9 TAB since 2014 still blazing cool

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by CplusJason: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
........And Samsung is somewhere creating an explosive device for their costumers.......

Congrats.

Good one from Tecno.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by happney65: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Egbami keee..What is the meaning of all these?Shioor. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opera Mod 2.06 On Nokia 2626 / Short Code Service On MTN, Vmobile, Glo And Mtel / This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.