Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest (975 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by lebroske: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello great nairalanders. As a married man, what is the best advice you can give a man whose wife is having a secrete affair with her blood brother. This has seriously affected their relationship as husband and wife. The wife most of the time denies her husband sex. Is there a cure for incest between a sister and a brother. Or what is the way out of such a challenge. Thank you for your responses.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
If she was, then it's forgivable but it she is, i really dont know what im going to do.

it sure will be over if she is
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Young03(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
waiting for the elders to arrive
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Dyt(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
The only threads you ever create is either you explode quickly
Your wife seducing men
You need agbo
Or suspecting your brother in law
undecided undecided undecided

Stop being a puci
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Dyt:
The only threads you ever create is either you explode quickly
Your wife seducing men
You need agbo
Or suspecting your brother in law
undecided undecided undecided

Stop being a puci
angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
lebroske:
Hello great nairalanders. As a married man, what is the best advice you can give a man whose wife is having a secrete affair with her blood brother. This has seriously affected their relationship as husband and wife. The wife most of the time denies her husband sex. Is there a cure for incest between a sister and a brother. Or what is the way out of such a challenge. Thank you for your responses.

Cure?
Ofcourse there is a cure!
The cure is to Rod her well or let Jesus become the man u can't become
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by twosquare(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
The first thing to break that spirit is intense prayer and fasting! It has moved beyond the ordinary. Pray for her in season and out of season. Both are under a bondage which can prove difficult to break.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by teemy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
i believe the first would be to have a man to man talk with the brother and advice him to get a wife of his own. if that does not work then getting their parents involved should play out next. if no result then i am out of human advice.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by seizethaBae(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Baby Born Without Anus, Genitals Born In Onitsha / Dog Sacrificed Itself Against Snakes For Its Owners / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.