Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? (1623 Views)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I'm Joy!

Everyone Has Different Choices,So I Would Like To Ask A Question .. And It Goes This Why :

Will You Allow Your GF/BF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? Yes/No... Be Sincere!!

If Yes .. Give Me Some Reasons!
If No .. Give Me Some Reasons Too!
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by menxer: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
The question is, do you kiss your GF or give her a head?

If you answer yes to any, what's a toothbrush?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by TomHagen: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Say wetin happen?
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
That's gross!
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Chubhie: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:
The question is, do you kiss your GF or give her a head?

If you answer yes to any, what's a toothbrush?
Head? are you a vampire?
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:
Head? are you a vampire?
Oh my sweet lord.. Funny You!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by menxer: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:

Head? are you a vampire?
Stop displaying your ignorance, if you don't know what "give head" means, Google it.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Someone should mention all these moderators .. Let them take these to frontpage oh .. I wanna see funny comments
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Chubhie: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

Stop displaying your ignorance, if you don't know what "give head" means, Google it.
Teacher, don't teach me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
@Menxer and @Chubhie
See the meaning of Give head
'Give head' is when a guy pleasures a woman sexually with his mouth, or a when a woman pleasures a man sexually with her mouth'.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by helinues: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nah.. toothbrush is less than 100 naira..@ worst 500 naira

If she uses my brush, na to use salt to brush my teeth now
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Chubhie: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
@Menxer and @Chubhie

'Give head' is when a guy pleasures a woman
sexually with his mouth, or a when a woman
pleasures a man sexually with her mouth'.
Are you serious? Mr menxer,is this the dirty art/act you champion?
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by twosquare(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
No. Not hygienic.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Biim: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
No! Not even my spouse's. I had catarrh and a burning throat the few times I mistakenly used another's toothbrush.
If I don't have access to a new brush I have no choice but to use it.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by romeoetin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Eww! Gross embarassed embarassed
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Richy4(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why will anyone do that in the first place?.....Anyone that does that I guess has a questionable hygiene issues because I can't see the reason why someone will open his or her eyes wide and grab someone else's toothbrush and start brushing...All last week okro seed....Egwusi particles....snake meat....Gezzzz!!! embarassed..
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by menxer: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:

Are you serious? Mr menxer,is this the dirty art/act you champion?

Don't get it twisted, there is nothing dirty about it, ask those that do it.

Even if I or you don't do it does not mean others don't do or enjoy it.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by menxer: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
@Menxer and @Chubhie

'Give head' is when a guy pleasures a woman
sexually with his mouth, or a when a woman
pleasures a man sexually with her mouth'.

@chubhie said it is a dirty act/art, is it true?
grin
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Yes of course. since we do kiss and make sex, what next . We exchange saliva during kissing nah.

Just make sure you both get tested for HIV before you do that though.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2016
No, I won't.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Chubhie: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

Don't get it twisted, there is nothing dirty about it, ask those that do it.

Even if I or you don't do it does not mean others don't do or enjoy it.
That's some gross dirty act.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by sisisioge: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Why not? Once we've gone thru the European kisses, French kisses, the American kisses,the Arabian kisses and the African kisses...tooth brush sharing becomes a norm.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2016
We always have spare brush in the house.

I don't see myself sharing a toothbrush with a BF, if i were single abeg.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2016
My man knows better than to share toothbrushes, but then, I guess if we are unable to afford two, we can always share.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Lovers can't share a toothbrush, but they can give head? Next question please!
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
hmm .. Interesting ..
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by soloroyality(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

are saying this from ur experience especially the head stuff?
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
No way! Definitely not. angry na so toothbrush cost for market?
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2016
what's the big deal in sharing toothbrush? It'll bond us more gan
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by NgreadNews(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Firmlogger:
@Menxer and @Chubhie
'Give head' is when a guy pleasures a woman sexually with his mouth, or a when a woman pleasures a man sexually with her mouth'.
See what u guys are saying.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by NgreadNews(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
Yes of course. since we do kiss and make sex, what next . We exchange saliva during kissing nah.

Just make sure you both get tested for HIV before you do that though.
Sex b4 marriage is a sin against God.
Re: Will You Allow Your BF/GF To Use Your Tooth Brush?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
NgreadNews:

Sex b4 marriage is a sin against God.
iamnawty smiley smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us / Save A Young Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.