Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today (3478 Views)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by reechest: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Noticed a stealth movement on one of the Citrus tree in my house today. I was curious, lo and behold, it was a long slim green creature well masked with the surrounding foliage. Gave my daughter and mum in law some scare. What do I do with the stuff now? Pictures attached The smooth greensnake (Opheodrys vernalis) is a nonvenomous North American colubrid. It is also referred to as the grass snake. It is a slender, "small medium" snake that measures 36–51 cm (14–20 in) as an adult. It gets its common name from its smooth dorsal scales, as opposed to the rough green snake, which has keeled dorsal scales. It is found in marshes, meadows, open woods, and along stream edges and is native to regions of Canada, Maine, Wisconsin, Illinois, Virginia,Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Iowa, Missouri,Colorado, Texas, Michigan and northernMexico. A non-aggressive snake, it seldom bites and usually flees when threatened. It mates in late spring to summer and females lay their eggs from June to September.

Copied: prof. Adisa Charles

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by reechest: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
cool
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by slimthugchimee(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
So after all d many many details about the said snake,u still had the mind to kill the poor harmless creature? So why all d details wen u knew u were still gonna end its life?

12 Likes

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
So after all d many many details about the said snake,u still had the mind to kill the poor harmless creature ? So why all d details wen u knew u were still gonna end its life? embarassed
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by GogetterMD(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
So after all d many many details about the said snake,u still had the mind to kill the poor harmless creature? So why all d details wen u knew u were still gonna end its life?
Sis, I Juz weak o

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by GogetterMD(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
But why are you on scrubs? Una dey do surgery inside bush ni OP?

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lalasticlala food don ready! grin

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by tutaboi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
NNE snake di bad......even if ur human and ppl call u snake Dont keep calm oo .fight!

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by immaculatengang(f): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lala come and see o grin
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by gritzky: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
u change from ur singlet to mortuary attendant just to kill snake

7 Likes

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by yerimas(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
let me join the front Page crew... o.p make u Photoshop with a bigger snake so lala will do his Job

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by Leobrain(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by Sleekydee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
I think thus food mite b too small for lala, no FP tinz sorry
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by olayincar(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Lalasticlala food don ready! grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by samistry(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
lalasticlala i dn buckle my seat belt,oya drive us to front page!

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by veekid(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
If this gets to front-page; make I bend

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef?

Na education section, we dey now..English finis for the snake body grin

It gets its common name from its smooth dorsal scales, as opposed to the rough green snake, which has keeled dorsal scales...this is the real difference with previous ones that hit FP. grin

It mates in late spring to summer and females lay their eggs from June to September...that is the other room is busy only four months in a year.

This Prof sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by Dannidom(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
See as this snake be like Buhari
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by dayleke: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is not going to FP.
The snake no big na.....
And also not edible sha.....
And it is green tool ....
La....... hey class n taste now......
Gbogbo ejo ko ni jije/frontpage o....
Lol...
Whooooosai!!!!!!!!
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by dayleke: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is not going to FP.
The snake no big na.....
And also not edible sha.....
And it is green too.....
La La...... get class n taste now......
Gbogbo ejo ko ni jije/frontpage o....
Lol...
Whooooosai!!!!!!!!
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by dayleke: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
On a closer scrutiny,
The snake on the tree appears dead....
Pls look at the head and the angle too.
Also the marks on the torso from where the sticks have done their jobs.
But OP, we no dey there oooo!!!!!
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by pxjosh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by SoftwareLord(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
F
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by SoftwareLord(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
U speak all this grammer, yet U killed the non-venomous snake. WTF.
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
tutaboi:
NNE snake di bad......even if ur human and ppl call u snake Dont keep calm oo .fight!

I knw dat snakes are bad,but he alrdy cinfirmed it as been unharmful
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
GogetterMD:

Sis, I Juz weak o
D tin just dey vex me
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
*alights 4rm roof of keke napep*

d snake nor big sha buh we go manage am grin

Lala, pls do za needful cool

pix below, lala chillin wit one of his fav pet cool

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by Roon9(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
What kind of "recessioned" snake is this bikonu grin so OP you had enough time to snap it on the tree You have mind oo
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by GdexFolami(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wait op,do u knw all dz details before u killed the snake or after u killed u researched bout it? Which one
Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Photos of Lalasticlala and he's snake grin

Re: Snake Killed By A Nairalander In His House Today by ventilation: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Any snake thread is lalasticlala 's thread automatically, i'm happy to be here tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Photos Where Shadows Spoke Better / Nigeria National Association Of Science Students / Cut Off Mark 4 Law At Uni-ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.