Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682022 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2017
the test is 45 mins... your login details is your email and phone number...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Khaleefah30: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2017
EH system analyst Abuja center on 27th ........
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
just finshed.. please learn your basic mathematics Like simple interest etc.... the maths was quite simple and the English no be here

Lol..at English no be here..all the best man

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Loski26:

LOL.

I will troll you sotey them go ban me till 2099 if you don't get thus job after all this your e-gra gra.

You better get the job o.

And take the Internet less serious bro. Have you graduated for long without a job? I can't get all this bile for a bloke you don't know from Adam. Loooool.
I've been on nairaland since 2010 and you think I've not developed that tough skin for trolls? Been in romance , I won. Politics, I'm a force. Other sections Na play.

I finished service November last year, do you think I should be that desperate even when there's no reason to? I'm doing fine, boy .

If I get this job like others I'm working on , I'll hit you up .

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Loski26(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
just finshed.. please learn your basic mathematics Like simple interest etc.... the maths was quite simple and the English no be here
Just Maths and English?

So them no set history and current affairs after people dun cram 36 states and capital and all the gbegberi

No wahala

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vikmeek: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Any Hope those of us still waiting for invite?.

My status is reading PENDING- SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
you write Abi? I'm happy for you .

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Loski26:

So uncle why are you crying more than the bereaved na?

I fit decide to go a friend's wedding and eat jellof rice on Saturday instead.

No dey give your sef unnecessary HBP abeg
you won't just get it. Go and enjoy your jollof jare . Life is too short.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Loski26(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I've been on nairaland since 2010 and you think I've not developed that tough skin for trolls? Been in romance , I won. Politics, I'm a force. Other sections Na play.

I finished service November last year, do you think I should be that desperate even when there's no reason to? I'm doing fine, boy .

If I get this job like others I'm working on , I'll hit you up .

K.

U no need hit me up.

I doubt you've been on nl since 2010. you wouldn't be taking the Internet so serious.

Oh you're still working on getting a job? goodluck with your search. Some of us are actually tired of working for others. nah just say na oyel /fed govt job make me dey interested.

goodluck and save your breath for your test Bro.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:

So its just maths n english ? Is it dragnet conducting the test? Make una gv us examples of questions o..Biko
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
obajoey:
Guy, I just saw on another thread where someone was confirming to what that guy said.
Take his words and add to whatever you have got.

Taking his words was exactly what I did. I dumped GMAT briefly for SHL.
But if the test happens to be GMAT finally; I will fall potopoto on that guy for making me dump GMAT grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by funobong(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
lamash:

So its just maths n english ? Is it dragnet conducting the test? Make una gv us examples of questions o..Biko

someone has given you a clue on what to expect you still want example.

why not ask for the full question and answers maybe?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by medexico(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Please what happens after the test?
Do we wait for further instructions or go back to our states?
Because in this era, traveling up and down no be play
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2017
scarplanet:

But if the test happens to be GMAT finally; I will fall potopoto on that guy for making me dump GMAT grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bamidek(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
What type of English, is it verbal like reading comprehension and sentence correction. tanks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blessedmumi(f): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2017
scarplanet:

Lol! Don't dump GMAT ooo, otherwise u fit swear for person head grin. I spoke to a friend that wrote dis morning and she said it was pure GMAT. Tomorrow fit be dragnet/SHL/still GMAT. Just prepare!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by barnybarbs: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:

no current affairs? Abeg answer make i start to thank God.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
lol.. ok oo
scarplanet:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
EXPERIENCE HIRE, how was your test today? What PATTERN of Questions were asked?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Loski26:

K.

U no need hit me up.

I doubt you've been on nl since 2010. you wouldn't be taking the Internet so serious.

Oh you're still working on getting a job? goodluck with your search. Some of us are actually tired of working for others. nah just say na oyel /fed govt job make me dey interested.

goodluck and save your breath for your test Bro.
you think this is my first handle? No! I'm serious because it's a serious thread. When we meet on the thread for derailers , trust me, I won't be serious.

As regards the part in bold: if you understand the simple reason why you want this job , you'll understand the reason most people are here. Most people who posted here have jobs and want a change of job.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
Success, bro! Pls, how many questions in total? Can u estimate the number of persons that sat for the test at your center? Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2017
For those that wrote today and saw only mathematics and English, pls I am not asking for expo just a simple question I need u guys to answer...

What role did you apply for?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Has any accountant/ economist written today. Besides, was question set from your area of specialization OR just ENGLISH & MATHS only
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:

Are you still there? I just got there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Newbiee: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmm! the English no dey for dictionary oh!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Newbiee:

Choi..omo..this one everyone speaking of the English..it is well..you will do just great.. success awaits you smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cyt: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
hmmm,dis 9ja na something else. How are we even sure that the applicants are through with the test? I expect more number of people commenting on the test but just 1 person.....mayb na special candidate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bcashy: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Some pages back someone came out to tell us that some people have collected appointment letter for this same DPR job......hmnnnn!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry pls let's continue with our preparation for the test....who knows But the fact is that truly some people have collected appointment letter!!! That's the truth......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madapcmod: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2017
pls ooo Experience hire Elect/Elect what format did u guys encounter? purely engineering questions or GMAT? please save a brother

if you skip a question can u return back to answer it?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2017
a colleague of mine is just back to the office. He is done.
cyt:
hmmm,dis 9ja na something else. How are we even sure that the applicants are through with the test? I expect more number of people commenting on the test but just 1 person.....mayb na special candidate

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Is it words and opposite or nearest in meanings or synonyms and antonyms or spellings or comprehension
Newbiee:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Titiluvly:

Are you still there? I just got there
no

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P