Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681617 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Shams101: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
One thing i hate is to misinterpret me. U will just jump into my comment anyhow. U better read previous pages thoroughly. So, i can't share my findings anymore? Ok, is like i will unfollow the thread since some persons see my comment as irrelevant & some who calls me olodo. Only time would tell. I'm outta here. But remember, am a Biafran!

cheesy, Pls don't unfollow the thread na, by now I believe we all should have moved on with the SUBMIT ish. And ofcoz u are still ma NIGERIAN brother wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Guys, why una dey kill unaself for submit or auto-submit?

Listen ALL, I wrote a test with a firm in PH, it was CBT....I didn't finish, I mean the I didn't finish before the system logged me out because my time was up.....Just immediately, my test result appeared. Guess what, I passed the test with just a mark above the set cut-off (the only candidate that passed).

Don't kill yourself about the submit or auto-submit issue. Every candidate that wrote the test will definitely have a result.

Focus on success and Pray to be selected.

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
omolizzy:
Na when you chop belleful you go dey argue anyhow. Una ndo o
lol....my sista for days now dem neva argue finish....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Uchgreen: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
mature men and women will just come and be misbehaving in public anyhow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Stephanie22: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Philadelphia:

Please what's the WhatsApp group link for the fasting and prayer please? You can send the email address to me so I'd join. Thanks embarassed
Please Phil I am interested . please send me the whatsup group link for fasting and prayers

grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Stephanie22: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hafsat24:
Hmm..Na wa o..so this thread has turned to bashing thread..its not even a week yet after the test..please and please..lets focus on other things..if we get legit info, we post here..other than that please let's refrain from posting derogatory and insulting words..

I have started fasting and prayer..care to join? grin grin grin
please add me to the fasting and prayer group through my mail. Please God will bless you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Mr Man keep ur negative findings to yourself and stop discouraging others

Drnice:
I didn't mean to discourage anyone. That was my findings, had to share it on the thread. Just like the saying "only an eagle can birth an eagle," if DPR used "save, submit" buttons both in application & test; don't u sense the trick there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2017
I wonder if anyone would have time to suddenly become a researcher on the "submit" or "not submit" palava, if the test was so difficult and no one finished before the time elapsed! A quick poll might reveal that only those that submitted are championing this submit/didn't submit research findings sad

Snapnet officials says it doesn't matter if u don't submit as long as u saved each question... una still dey argue!
Web developers in the house affirmed same... una still no gree!

Apparently it's either this is a vendetta against those who weren't opportuned to finish before the time elapsed, or una don chop belleful like lizzy said!

Nevertheless this thread must overtake the NLNG 2013 thread... so let us continue the argument jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meeday92: 2:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Hafsat24:
Hmm..Na wa o..so this thread has turned to bashing thread..its not even a week yet after the test..please and please..lets focus on other things..if we get legit info, we post here..other than that please let's refrain from posting derogatory and insulting words..

I have started fasting and prayer..care to join? grin grin grin

Yes oo.. Fasting and prayer very necessary. Add me up please!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chiscodedon(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Better start submitting cvs and visiting job recruit portals than coming here bashing yourselves, confusing whether submitted or logged out.I presume those saying without hitting submit,ur test would be truncated, this should be their first cbt exam...cuz you were given opportunity of using 45mins to answer 45 questions, you are yet to write dragnet test for companies like kpmg,gsk,banks where you be using 30mins to answer 50 questions more of calculations,lemme see where u will have time to even remember that there's a place for submit.

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2017
smartkester:
you are wrong Graduate Trainee in DPR gets nothing less than 305k as basic aside the bonuses. Then the yearly upfront of 2.5million and above. Don't forget DpR is a subsidiary of NNPC so there salary is way beyond what you say

YOU ARE SO SO WRONG

@caleboxylic is right.

and fortunately, unlike you I'm not relying on hearsay

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2017
caleboxylic:

What if the guy you quoted is correct?. Nobody on SS6 receives 305 as basic per month.

You are mouthed..!!! wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2017
usqoh:
@Serious minded people only. The following things will happen if the source I got is genuine:

a. Every candidate must score at least above average mark of 23. (51.1%) to be eligible for next stage. Shortlisting at this stage does not depend on experience hire or graduate trainee nor your state or course. Only d score

b. The next stage is d skill test. Shortlisting at this stage will not only take into account your score but also state, category, course and d no of positions.

c. The last stage of the recruitment is interview.

Though there will b political slot, nepotism and fallacy in d recruitment, however a very good amount of people will get d scholarship by merit.

DSSHQ:
Someone who I think knows alot about this recruitment said the same thing. So I believe this.He further said the average could be high as 75% in order to reduce the number of candidates for the next stage. He said alot has been spent on the current stage and there is need to prune down the number.

The stages as outlined by usqoh are correct but I heard nearly the same cutoff scores as @DSSHQ which is 70%
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Oh boy!... 70% with all the tumbo tumbo when I do... Nna... Lemme go and start applying in another place oooo.... While I wait for DPR to gimme surprise mail...

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Where Snapnet office dey.... Lemme go and mark my thing by myself, the workload on them will be too much, lemme EPP them....

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by olagreen: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2017
aodis:
Like I said , those of us s that wrote the test should be fortunate my former colleagues who are more qualified in the oil and gas in sectors were rejected. So build on the positive and believe you are part of the said 250. Which I strongly believe. 2ndly I know someone working there a top notch he is in the north he told me 300 pump and plain I was so sad. Buh lets hope for the best as always cos I know I will be among any number they put as shortlist Amen! Wat abt you?

Bro, Good morning. I sent you a PM. Please do respond at your convenience. Cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2017
While Im not disputing, I think d Cut off depends on state and general performance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2017
scarplanet:
I wonder if anyone would have time to suddenly become a researcher on the "submit" or "not submit" palava, if the test was so difficult and no one finished before the time elapsed! A quick poll might reveal that only those that submitted are championing this submit/didn't submit research findings sad

Snapnet officials says it doesn't matter if u don't submit as long as u saved each question... una still dey argue!
Web developers in the house affirmed same... una still no gree!

Apparently it's either this is a vendetta against those who weren't opportuned to finish before the time elapsed, or una don chop belleful like lizzy said!

Nevertheless this thread must overtake the NLNG 2013 thread... so let us continue the argument jare grin

So some people actually believe that nobody finished the test and submitted before time elapsed? Wow!... I know 3 peeps who aren't even on NL who finished and submitted with over 10mins left on the clock. And yes I know what they are Made of!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
On clicking the submission link, I did not. I thought once your time is up, the system will automatically force you to click on submit and then log out. But to my surprise, it logged us out immediately.

I asked the coordinators that I didn't submit and the time is up, and he told me it's not a problem. I further asked how about if I try signing in again and he said I should try. I did that but the system displayed this message '' you have either submitted or your time is up''

My take on this is that submission is NOT required. If it is, then too bad.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tenmen: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Tenmen:

A poll would give us an idea of where we are headed...

http://mindorigin.space/respond3b.php?id=18

I would post a screenshot of the result on request.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Tenmen:

Who put this pole together? .... DPR or you?... For me its too early ooo... This would be helpful after interview shortlisting , besides I would love to know the reason for it... I have answered my part on the poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarhmyBlaq(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Please house:

whats the faith of those with "Pending Successful Submission"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
DarhmyBlaq:
Please house:

whats the faith of those with "Pending Successful Submission"

Just be patient.. If it shows pending even after interviews have been conducted , just move on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Tenmen:

I would post a screenshot of the result on request.

This poll (apart from the last question) would not give us any 'idea'
because all the pple answering are not experts in the subject matter.
So everyone is just going to answer based on what he or she THINKS/FEELS is right
and not necessarily because they KNOW it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tenmen: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Buharinomics:

Who put this pole together? .... DPR or you?... For me its too early ooo... This would be helpful after interview shortlisting , besides I would love to know the reason for it... I have answered my part on the poll

It's individual and unofficial... Your point is noted though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifeanyija(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2017
noble4lily:

Lol my guy.. Application is diff from cbt... Its an entirely diff program. We have explained how it works. Stop disturbing urself abt if submit is needed or not. Im 101% sure. Weda u click submit or not, once time stops it submits successfully n log u out. N it will write * you cant take this test again*
If it was not submitted n mayb network cuts u off. Den it will still login n continue d test. If u didnt save as u are answering u will start all over but if u saved den good for u. Ur answered question wil b intact. Lets stop arguing abt d submit button
Anyone saying its a must, doesnt really have experience of cbt exams or doesnt knw aw it works. Never i repeat neva u compare job application to a timed cbt exam.
the submit botton represents Logout, cos ur answers have been saved already. Its either you logout (submit) or u wait till you time elapse you will be logged out (submit) automatically.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lsoul: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
all these guys here showing strengths, forming jagaban, if they invite una for interview now, one small boi or gal go dey control una, stand up, sit down, una go dey shout YES Sir/Ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
lsoul:
all these guys here showing strengths, forming jagaban, if they invite una for interview now, one small boi or gal go dey control una, stand up, sit down, una go dey shout YES Sir/Ma.

Love what you just said right now, I do this to people older than me in my office... love the look on their faces when I say... YOU CAN GO OUT...I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO ATTEND TO grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pinkieblue(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Philadelphia:

Please what's the WhatsApp group link for the fasting and prayer please? You can send the email address to me so I'd join. Thanks embarassed

grin

Hey GREAT I sight u... How onne Doo misses u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tenmen:

Asking aimless and a directionless unconnected set of disjointed questions doesn't define a poll. Even asking for names
Like shawlar said, u can't draw any logical conclusion from those set of questions.
Also, in your future polls, give opportunity to those that might want to select "Undecided or Neutral" as an option. Daalu.

PS: pls don't read insults into what I posted above.
By aimless, a goal should be defined ab initio.
By directionless, you haven't defined who your sample populations are nor did u define the scope.
By disjointed, the questions doesn't seem to point towards achieving a common aim.

You might want to restructure the "poll" and try to expand it.

NB: I couldn't fill the survey because my answers were neither yes nor no

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.