Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3692464 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrKong:

They shouldn't bother my sister, it can never be successful

Some1 just got approved plsssssss stop discouraging pple

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
fatdick:
Well, I wanted to pass but then it occured to me that you didn't consider the recruitment a waste of time until this evening. Then I'm wondering why the sudden change of mindset? Oh....You got unlucky and suddenly began to wish everyone could be as unfortunate as you. Well my dear, life doesnt work that way. Even though you wish me ill, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Now, go away. Bye!

Nap. That statement being a waste of time is particular to you. And nope, if you had your sixth sense working, you'd easily be able to tell that if I was pained, I wouldn't wish for a fair recruitment. If I was pained, I wouldn't have announced my status, afterall you don't know me.

You called someone wretched, insulted his parents and now saying I don't wish you well? No, I can't deal with your logic.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by panini(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
This quiz about the oil sector in Nigeria may help someone in the test/interview process https://letslearn.ng/course/brainiacs-spenaice-challenge/

Good luck everyone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
well. am still on pending admission
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zirah:

Ta! I couldn't possibly expect anything less from you. If you were smart, you'd know that the mere fact that I posted my app status on here shows there's no pain, no disappointment or whatever you call it. I'm not one of those. Plus, it's stupid for anyone to be so fixated on a high profile recruitment like this one. I will understand why you can't understand this. I can see this recruitment is the only thing you got going on for you.

Well....all the best as you waste your time.
Are you minding that stupid corrupt fool.

I don't need to proof to anyone my status. Those who know know I won AGIP postgraduate scholarship and just recently won Chinese government PhD full scholarship. If you follow my posts, you will know how I hustled on nairaland to achieve this.

But I love Nigeria and deserve to work in a big organisation like this through free and fair recruitment. I am angry because I know people who travelled risking their lives and spending their last money on this recruitment. People who spent all their time reading this test. I am angry because many Nigerian youths on this thread are even justifying this act. They are fighting against this brave honest guy that expose all their corruption. Do you know why? This is because they all benefited from the system and included their family and freind names in several lists. If this is exposed, their names might not be included anymore. Stand for Merit. Share their names and d for list to d social media. If you want Merit, we have to fight go it. Don't be intimidated by corrupt youths.

This is why Nigeria is like this today. Competent guys are being left for dull ones. The dull ones they put in position will in turn give back to their ogas by returning favours thereby killing Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrKong:

They shouldn't bother my sister, it can never be successful

MrKong has been emphatically and repeatedly telling guys that this 'pending submission' is as good as rejected but some people no just gree. Thousands of people have written tests already, what again is DPR looking for that it cannot find from already tested candidates?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
dayjahvoo:
Where are all those naive fools who said buhari and osibanjo do not allow back-door recruitments?

If you circulate this pic and the people on it are disqualified, what do you plan to do about all the other lists from even more influential people?

I have already addressed naive fools so don't tell me that seeing this list will make the whole process transparent.

Mumu-ness get levels o! So because you saw a recommendation list by a whip, that means the recruitment has been concluded through backdoor. Lol. Submitting list is not the issue, what is done with your list is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Teguski: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
I just found out now that my pending successful just turn to Rejected.
I don't know why
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ashson: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Check your e-mails...

Dear ...,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016/17 Recruitment exercise.

We regret to inform you that DPR will not be pursuing your candidacy for the position applied for.

Though your qualifications are impressive, the selection process was highly competitive and we have decided to move forward with candidates whose qualifications better meet our needs now.

We thank you for your interest in DPR and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,

DPR Recruitment Team

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is no point making too much noise about this. If someone is convinced that the positions are already taken by politicians, then why wasting your time on this thread?

Let's face it with little common sense. . .
Number of senators in Nigeria = 109; let's say each person brings one candidate = 109
Number of members of House of Reps = 360; each person brings one candidate = 360
Number of State Governors = 36 ; as a governor concern, maybe two candidates per governor = 72
Let's say 10 ministers have candidates as well = 10
Presidency list may have 10 candidates = 10
Osibanjo list may be 5 candidates = 5
Ministry of Petroleum and DPR ogas may have up to 10 candidates = 10

109 + 360 + 72 + 10 + 10 + 5 + 10 = 576 candidates (now only one Chief whip don send 5 abi 6 names, ok o!)

576 candidates recommended, abeg how many people DPR wan take? Certainly less than 400.

This is what is known:
1. In the last recruitment, DPR took 250 persons (with over 80% on merit)
2. NNPC and DPR have never done this kind of recruitment with merit less than 50% (if you have a friend or relative, as them how their set was recruited. if you don't have anyone, read about it).
3. This is not NCC, FIRS, CBN, DSS, PTDF and the likes. This is DPR, and more so under Ibe Kachikwu.
4. There are heaps of 'recommendations' or 'lists' since the application stage of this recruitment. They are just what they are, 'heaps of letters'.
5. Whether you are discouraged or not is immaterial. When the next stage comes, successful candidates would be called and the process continues to progress until when DHL and UPS start to deliver offer letters. A few will get, many will not get.
End!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manneger2: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Finally application rejected, life goes on.......

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
ashson:
Check your e-mails...

Dear ...,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016/17 Recruitment exercise.

We regret to inform you that DPR will not be pursuing your candidacy for the position applied for.

Though your qualifications are impressive, the selection process was highly competitive and we have decided to move forward with candidates whose qualifications better meet our needs now.

We thank you for your interest in DPR and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,

DPR Recruitment Team

Did you write the test?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zirah: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
usqoh:

Are you minding that stupid corrupt fool.

I don't need to proof to anyone my status. Those who know know I won AGIP postgraduate scholarship and just recently won Chinese government PhD full scholarship. If you follow my posts, you will know how I hustled on nairaland to achieve this.

Go and shine. That list will have no effect. I'm rooting for you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
ashson:
Check your e-mails...

Dear ...,

Regards,

DPR Recruitment Team
sorry man...bt dd u do d test..or pending gang?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
DPRmoniker:

Mumu-ness get levels o! So because you saw a recommendation list by a whip, that means the recruitment has been concluded through backdoor. Lol. Submitting list is not the issue, what is done with your list is what matters.

Your mumu must be hereditary.

Where in my comment did i say recruitment has been concluded?

I had previously written that more than 70% of the recruitment will be by back door. Which means there will still be a merit list. This letter proves this a bit as there are many people, more influential than a chief whip, that would also be interested in fixing someone in DPR.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
fatdick:
grin Bro, take it easy on the deportee abeg. Some people think everyone who applied for this recruitment exercise are all riff-raffs. I can recall very vividly last year how a top senator was begging another senator for just one dpr slot, but was told pointblank that he couldnt get even one slot. If you get this job, na by God's grace. They saw CW's letter, they are shouting.....if you see the one from Presidency nko?
"Fat dick".

From your moniker, one will know how irresponsible and corrupt you bloody nicompoop are. All your statement point to " begging, corruption, slots e.t.c)

That is how you have been wired mentally. According to your past posts, you were informed by those who will give you slot to apply for graduate trainee as opposed to experience hire you are qualified for.

You have not competence and self-worth hence your mentality is to beg for favour in this corrupt system. You have never achieved anything by yourself other than begging for favours. Thank God u and your dubious freinds have finally been exposed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Teguski: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
manneger2:
Finally application rejected, life goes on.......
same with me bro life goes on

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have a friend that was crying (pending gang)

I told him to send the screen shot for his dpr portal...I saw it that baba Bsc BCH.. applied for Chemist instead of environmentalist ... but no dpr is a scum abi

Prolly most of these pending guys made a mistake in their reg.. so sorry tho.. better things ahead..

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yns4real: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
martinsfm:
sorry man...bt dd u do d test..or pending gang?

I guess the guy was not invited for d test, he was mostly likely one of the candidates with the status: "application pending-successful submission" but now rejected. All is well!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
fatdick:
Exactly the point I was trying to make. DPR as a matter of policy ensures that at least 40-50% is recruited on merit. The other percentage is shared amongst those who have direct influence on the agency by way of oversight functions. Even the Senate President did not send names directly to DPR, he had to send it through the office of the Senate Chairman Pet. Upstream.

They dont know and they wont ask questions....they would just be here forming internet warriors and insulting their poor parents at home.

Did you have to attach an insult? OK, you're highly connected, I can deduce that. But for one minute, how would you have felt seeing that memo if you're a lowly placed candidate, without all the insider info, and prior knowledge of the inner workings of these recruitments? What would have been your first impulse?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ibkel: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
That he made a mistake does not mean every other person did.
martinsfm:

I told him to send the screen shot for his dpr portal...I saw it that baba Bsc BCH.. applied for Chemist instead of environmentalist ... but no dpr is a scum abi

Prolly most of these pending guys made a mistake in their reg.. so sorry tho.. better things ahead..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
martinsfm:

Quite unfortunate though......you may be right
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ibkel:
That he made a mistake does not mean every other person did.
but you can see the part I said "prolly"

Bk den peeps complained about how they had problems wt some stages in d registration.. everything is just prolly
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by opful: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls add me to d WhatsApp group- 07034778813
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
SnowJay92:

Did you have to attach an insult? OK, you're highly connected, I can deduce that. But for one minute, how would you have felt seeing that memo if you're a lowly placed candidate, without all the insider info, and prior knowledge of the inner workings of these recruitments? What would have been your first impulse?
Quote the insult from that post of mine you quoted and I'll be able to reply you better. Meanwhile, I am glad you can deduce that I'm connected to JESUS CHRIST. Without Him, I'm nothing!
Life has taught me a lot of lessons, some of which I had to learn the hard way. Things didnt just start working for me on a platter of gold, some I had to struggle my way through. There were days of humiliation, embarrasments but perserverance and prayer overcame all obstacles. If I tell you my story........you should make things work for you. In a country of over 180m people, the competition will always be stiff, ALWAYS!

For those guys having an orgasm from spamming my mention, I am DONE with you. I dont post here all the time. So maybe I'll see you guys next month. Cheers to your new found occupation. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
hmmm, faith is good...faith means hope but I tried to soften the blow, sorry ehn

Now that we are clear on the pending successful submission ish which was never ever going to be successful, Shall we begin?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
When I broke the news that pending successful submission can never be successful, some people wey dey pend were on me like

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some were even cursing my ancestors, some said I'm a man without faith, some said I am a pessimist, some called me far worse names but I was like...

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Choi!

Enough of all this please!!!!!

Everyone should just focus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.