Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681463 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BintSaad9: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Pacgmt:

But pls am not gettin any reset link from them.. What cn i do.. Pls
Check ur inbox or spam, coz I got mine immediately
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Setaje:

it is you and everything you hold dear that will strip naked and walk inside market. infact they will put it on social media. if you are not quick to lash out and talk rubbish. I said earlier that there is space for merit. there is always space for merit in all parastatals. that list is untouchable. they don't joke with it. it would have been better if that list was of a greater percentage and this is not so. someone said 70% will get on merit. it has never happened in the history of Nigeria that a federal government job even lower than this oil companies will give 70℅ to masses on merit. it is not possible.

Things change, antecedents and track records get broken all the time, and finally God often makes ways for us despite our unworthiness.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Each time I come breeze in here looking to see if there's any new information, study area, likely questions and all, it's just a couple of never-do-wells coming here to discourage people, allow people to go for the interview and fail na, what are y'all aiming at with all the discouragement?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jarus(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Jarus:
INTRODUCING

DPR MOCK INTERVIEW COACHING

By JarusHub Career Consulting

JarusHub is Nigeria's leading career consulting firm and the only firm in Nigeria that provides interview coaching for candidates. We have coached more than 200 candidates for interview candidates of top oil and gas companies in Nigeria including Seplat, Oando, NNPC, NLNG and Forte Oil and the success rate has been more than 80%.

If you have scaled the test stage of the Directorate of Petroleum Resources, DPR, recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the service of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry and oil and gas is especially our biggest strength. Our Chief Coach has a decade experience in Nigeria's oil and gas industry and he is an authority of oil and gas career information in Nigeria and beyond

The interview preparation session involves:

1, Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process for the candidate

2, Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

3, Reviewing the oil and gas industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview

4, Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real DPR interview, asking questions likely to be asked during

5, Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that requirement will be shared with you
Our coaches are experts in the oil and gas industry.

The coaching/mock session takes place in our office: 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

For those not in Lagos, you have the option of Skype or, if we get up to 20 candidates in the location outside (Abuja), we can fly in to hold physical session with you.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of oil and gas industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in oil and gas industry
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION
Entry level: N5,000

Experienced hire: N7,500

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced hire: N10,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

LAGOS PHYSICAL SESSION

DATE: Saturday, 2nd December 2017 (First session: 12n - 3pm; Second session; 3pm - 6pm)

VENUE: JarusHub Office, 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with candidate

ABUJA PHYSICAL SESSION

DATE: Sunday, 3rd December 2017 (1pm - 4pm)
VENUE: Global Analytics Consulting office,
Suite B13. 1st floor Alphacell Plaza. No 12 Ebitu Ukiwe street Jabi Abuja

To book a space, call or text 08060482880 or 08099527777. State the following:
- your name
- the location and session you want to join.
- GT or experienced
- Discipline interviewing for (e.g economist, mecahnical engineer etc)

Testimonial

- K. Anyikwe

- Abdul

This interview preparation service is also available for other oil and gas companies as well as banks and other companies.

Suraj "Jarus" Oyewale, ACA, ACTI, MBA (Edinburgh)
Chief Resource Officer, JarusHub Careers
Author, The Road to Victoria Island: A Compendium of Essays and Case Studies on Careers in Nigeria
(http://www.jarushub.com/the-road-to-victoria-island/)

JARUSHUB

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

Bridging career information gap
http://www.jarushub.com/dpr-interview-coaching/

DPR Interview Coaching by JarusHub Career Consulting holds this Saturday and Sunday in Lagos and Abuja reespectively.

Skype session available for those not in either of these locations.

This is the best form of preparation you can get as you will be coached by oil and gas industry experts with work experience in NNPC, Shell, Oando etc.

Coaching involves theory (oil and gas industry summarised in a 1-hour lecture) and practice (mock interview with every candidate and feedback).

Call or text 08060482880 or 08099527777 to register.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Any engineering whatsapp group

Add
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Spetzzy7(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2017
kenex4ever:

Add me

Add me on what's app, will send you a link to a group to join. 08158546409
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2017
kenex4ever:

Add me

Please someone should also add me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by imoriafe: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2017
How far APC guys?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2017
imoriafe:
How far APC guys?

I have been hearing this APC guys, I don't understand, who are they?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Co ask
SnowJay92:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2017
SnowJay92:

Guys who can no loger access their profile i.e. 'Application Portal CLOSED'...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2017
SnowJay92:

Things change, antecedents and track records get broken all the time, and finally God often makes ways for us despite our unworthiness.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
Yes. Accounting GT
letty05:
Congrats to all invitees....Please is there any accounting graduate trainee that has been invited?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Those having portal closed means they are not successful in the aptitude test. We shuld Just forget and move on with life.Every body can not pass. Some who destiny shine are bound to pass while some who destiny did not shine are bound to fail.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by olufunmiodejayi: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
TamaraTonbra:

I am a chemist, my centre is PH on the 4th

congrats @tamara...wish you the best in the interview but may I know your batch during the test.what batch were you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by opentrade: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Please any EH: system Analyst in the House??
Add me to your whatsapp group 08152092591
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frankworld2020: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
hajiaty:
Any chemical eng GT with interview date in the house? Holla

Please add me 08064737078

Lagos Centre
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frankworld2020: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Barbadosa:

Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group

add me please...GT Chemical Engineering
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by moonracer(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2017
ledgelessons:
Pls does anyone have any information as regards rescheduling the interview date or location, thank you.
Any hope on this? I also need to reschedule my interview date.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lorddee: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Good morning all, GT Environmentalist has a Whatsapp group.
Pls drop your number so as to be added if we share common intetest

Pls add me to the group 07087054844. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
moonracer:

Any hope on this? I also need to reschedule my interview date.

me too Im trying to change my interview location but the guy I call in dpr hotline said it is impossible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Markshevy(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Barbadosa:

Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group

please add me on chemical engineering Whatsapp group.08065251475
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

me too Im trying to change my interview location but the guy I call in dpr hotline said it is impossible

Pls can i have the dpr hotline you called?, i need to reach them too. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frankworld2020: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Markshevy:

please add me on chemical engineering Whatsapp group.08065251475
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nala16: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=BintSaad9 post=62776218]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nala16: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=Sagsabag post=62777526]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nala16: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Good morning all, GT Environmentalist has a Whatsapp group.
Pls drop your number so as to be added if we share common intetest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Holarcube: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please any Mechanical engineering G That group in the house
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
simplynace:

Guys who can no loger access their profile i.e. 'Application Portal CLOSED'...

OK o, I nearly thought there's another conspiracy theory for Buhari's party having a separate list. Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Martha500: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls those whose status is pending, what is the way forward?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys, so I did not get a mail or receive a text from DPR and I was like "oh well" but something just said I should log in to their portal which I did, I scrolled down and lo and behold I saw I had been invited for an interview and the details of my interview. If you don't get a mail or text you can just log in and maybe your surprise awaits you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.