Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686258 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
here:
It will end well guys.
Just out of curiosity for those interviewed,based on looking at a friends profile I have. What does your status say? Status of the application is written in green font on the online portal.
Just asking to know what it says on others

Wot was d initial color just b4 d interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
ddxisah:

Help me ask am o...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Did anyone get a follow up verification call after the interview to their former work place.?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
greenpanther:
Did anyone get a follow up verification call after the interview to their former work place.?

Lolz,
See another mix brewing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm all these people sayin they saw computer. hia Nawa o. in Abuja I did interviews gt geologist and I faced two men. so d computer was backing me. they both asked questions.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by here: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
ddxisah:

Dear, I used the color to describe what part I needed to confirm what it says about this application I am interested in and not about anything else.
Was really a harmless question to know what status of other similar applicants say. Would have helped alot if you shared what the status says.
Appreciate your making fun of it though, at least you replied.
Wish you all and my friend success.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by here: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
makonko:

Help me ask am o...
hehehe funny guys everywhere

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Na so..

[q1uote author=here post=63368158]hehehe
funny guys everywhere [/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
I was interviewed in lagos by four people. 2 men and 2 women, one of each with a laptop. The woman with the laptop asked me technical questions about my field, seems she's a colleague. As I entered, the man with the laptop asked me my name, to which I replied and he said and I quote "Your name is on page * number * on the printed list", which I do not know why he had to tell me that. Then the interview commenced.
If the job is yours it will definitely not pass you by, forget all the conspiracy theories.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pdirac:
I was interviewed in lagos by four people. 2 men and 2 women, one of each with a laptop. The woman with the laptop asked me technical questions about my field, seems she's a colleague. As I entered, the man with the laptop asked me my name, to which I replied and he said and I quote "Your name is on page * number * on the printed list", which I do not know why he had to tell me that. Then the interview commenced.
If the job is yours it will definitely not pass you by, forget all the conspiracy theories.
let private chat on WhatsApp my number is 07068104721
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1samm: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have had a wonderful time on this thread..for me its all d speculations DAT ve made dis thread interesting...
I ve enjoyed d rollercoaster ride from d 'APC means successful CBT test (which almost gave me a heart attack)'..to d 'APO are d sure winners(which I welcomed with joy)'...so speculators bring it on!!!..you are d life engine of this thread!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
1samm:
I have had a wonderful time on this thread..for me its all d speculations DAT ve made dis thread interesting...
I ve enjoyed d rollercoaster ride from d 'APC means successful CBT test (which almost gave me a heart attack)'..to d 'APO are d sure winners(which I welcomed with joy)'...so speculators bring it on!!!..you are d life engine of this thread!!!

They've already started na... the handshake thingy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2017
greenpanther:

did u?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Achilles17:
did u?

Yes.
A colleague called to notify me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1samm: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2017
greenpanther:

Yes.
pls are u An EH or GT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2017
are you guys whining us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2017
1samm:
pls are u An EH or GT?

He should be an EH na.

GT don't have work experience.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mplayazx(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Please, does any one have an idea what d next stage is and wen it is supposed to occur?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2017
greenpanther:

Yes.
how many years experience do you have
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Have the interviews finished ,so I can share my experience and have u guys assess my chances. Kinda tensed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2017
makonko:

I'm thinking those for HR role were only interviewed in ABJ

Not only Abuja. I think it is in all locations as they did for HR in PHC where I did mine.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2017
jayzisoverrated:
Have the interviews finished ,so I can share my experience and have u guys assess my chances. Kinda tensed

Is there any need to be tensed? You probably might have done much better than you think
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2017
Taofaj4u:

Not only Abuja. I think it is in all locations as they did for HR in PHC where I did mine.

They were quite a number of HR candidates in PH as you rightly mentioned.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2017
1samm:
pls are u An EH or GT?

Applied for GT
WOrk experience is 5years as at the time of the interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
greenpanther:

Applied for GT WOrk experience is 5years as at the time of the interview

GT with 5 years relevant work experience?
Even DPR doubted this that they went ahead to confirm your claim.
Do you think you need this job?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Onyiridike:

GT with 5 years relevant work experience?

Even DPR doubted this that they went ahead to confirm your claim.

Do you think you need this job?

Maybe their intent is to upgrade him to experienced hire
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Taofaj4u:

How about Kano?

Any HR interviewed in Kano?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
jayzisoverrated:

I think you can share now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
keboxxerxes:

Is there any need to be tensed? You probably might have done much better than you think

I like your spirit!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
keboxxerxes:

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
420 pages. Wow. Having read every single page of this thread, I get the feeling that this is the beginning of the end for the thread. The end is in sight. I wish each and every one of the best in life whether employed by DPR or not. We will get there

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
makonko:

How about Kano?
Any HR interviewed in Kano?
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.