Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678792 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slimadex: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ode ni yin ni? How many times have you guys been warned not to post your email addresses here asking for past questions?[/quote]
slimadex:

Why would you call grown ups ode like they are kids. That's too much bro, you should be happy to teach people what they do not know. I hate this
[quote author=dayjahvoo post=51630155]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by just2simple: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
shocked I also got pending successful submission after I've aplied undecided What does that indicate Reliable source should enlighten us further pls.
Raphafire101:
Mine is still showing "pending successful submission " can I print it that way? This issue of temporary slip us confusing me..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nosu(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please Help!!!

The portal isn't taking my higher institution details.

After filling the form, it returns "No Institution Found , Click On the Add button to Add Institution"

what do I need to do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PRINCE1604: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi somebody.
i have been having serious challenge in registering at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register.
The application bounces back ea time i click the register button.
I have used 3 different browsers, yet the challenge persists.

Kindly help pls.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2016
slimadex:

Ode ni yin ni? How many times have you guys been warned not to post your email addresses here asking for past questions?
Why would you call grown ups ode like they are kids. That's too much bro, you should be happy to teach people what they do not know. I hate this

Because they are acting worse than kids?
Besides, the whole damn thread was shut down because of this. How much teaching do you think they need?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chipower: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2016
The ADD AND EDIT buttons on my profile is still functional even after submission. Is it like that with everyone else. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Good. Go to www.HRtechnique.com
Search for DPR aptitude and interview questions.
You may find something useful.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
chipower:
The ADD AND EDIT buttons on my profile is still functional even after submission. Is it like that with everyone else. Thanks in advance for your reply.
yah. Lets be hopeful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bleepyou: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Please guys help a fellow human being
I'm still stucked at the first page
Passport upload
I have resized with photo paint times without number yet no breakthrough
Please what should i do
Or rather someone should give me details of the steps they used in resizing the passport
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bleepyou: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Bleepyou:
Please guys help a fellow human being
I'm still stucked at the first page
Passport upload
I have resized with photo paint times without yet no breakthrough
Please what should i do
Or rather someone should give me details of the steps they used in resizing the passport
Thanks
Martinsfm
Slimadex
Just2simple
Nitt
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2016
PRINCE1604:
Hi somebody.
i have been having serious challenge in registering at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register.

Kindly help pls.

Call 07059227530 lets resolve that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2016
kommiejewel:
Hello everyone. I finished my application sometime last month; after which i was given my application ID & all. Only for them to send me an email saying that they noticed I've been stuck on stage two; i quickly visited my profile & everything was in order. Pls, is anybody else having the same problem? Pls help

So long as all your details are intact, you need not panic. That could be a random mail sent across some applicants.
Always do a routine check on your profile to be sure no info gets missing

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jigga123: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Hello guys, please do anyone know how long this recruitment process will take? . I heard the last DPR recruitment took like 2years before they started issuing employment letters.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
jigga123:
Hello guys, please do anyone know how long this recruitment process will take? . I heard the last DPR recruitment took like 2years before they started issuing employment letters.
Very true bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by asabz(f): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bolognese:
My application status reads "Approved"

Mine is still reading 'pending successful submission' for over a week now. What can I do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wizzy89(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Guys try & print Ur slips to be taken 2 d exam b4 the deadline being 2mao cus u might not hv access 2ur profile again. No matter d status. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
wizzy89:
Guys try & print Ur slips to be taken 2 d exam b4 the deadline being 2mao cus u might not hv access 2ur profile again. No matter d status. Cheers
pls and pls where did u get this info hmmmm?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
asabz:

Mine is still reading 'pending successful submission' for over a week now. What can I do?
don't panic ok.the application status shows one that on my status too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bleepyou:

Martinsfm
Slimadex
Just2simple
Nitt
I resized wt paint....had no issue...mayb ure doin it wrngly
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nitt: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bleepyou:

Martinsfm
Slimadex
Just2simple
Nitt

Hi, I don't know to what extent I can be of help. Bmcos, I used my BlackBerry to snap & edit the passport photo.

Then uploaded.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PRINCE1604: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
ciscon:

Call 07059227530 lets resolve that

I hope you can guide me here bro...... Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PRINCE1604: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hi somebody.

Kindly help pls.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by seekayomo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Johnnyessence:
good people of this thread please help me i was unable to upload all my three documents namely; N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate, Higher Institution Certificate and Secondary School leaving Certificate(s.s.c.e). please everyone i was unable to upload d document on my system. am using windows 7 on my system. pls some one should help me out thank you.

How can I delete my application and restart with another email to avoid double application? Someone should pls help.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
for over a week after registration, my profile still reads pending successful submission..time is running out; hope no problem?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alsudaes1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
for over a week after registration, my profile still reads pending successful submission..time is running out; hope no problem?

Brother, it has been reading that same 'pending successful submission' for some applicants for up to a MONTH

It is not peculiar to you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blesseenE: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nosu:
Please Help!!!

The portal isn't taking my higher institution details.

After filling the form, it returns "No Institution Found , Click On the Add button to Add Institution"

what do I need to do?

Try again...it has been rectified this evening. Success
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kubany: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
My wahala be this message wey them send me that I'm stuck in stage two. I have completed this application tey tey. and I can't fit understand that message up till now.

Please don't mind that my grammar may not be up-to DPR standard.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kubany:
My wahala be this message wey them send me that I'm stuck in stage two. I have completed this application tey tey. and I can't fit understand that message up till now.

Please don't mind that my grammar may not be up-to DPR standard.
still pending DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
please if your own is reading approved comment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alsudaes1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Awedman:
please if your own is reading approved comment.

Still pending
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EMMYD01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Reads Application completed but d slip reads Pending submission but that's not a problem guys. Once ur system says application completed, then u don't have problem
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Application closed but portal still open

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.