Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684897 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Smartgrid:
Good evening future colleagues.
This is what I know so far.
- The head of corporate services and his HR team were super busy this week. In fact they stay in Abuja office daily till 9-10pm. This is to show you how serious they want to complete this recruitment.
- We should also thank Mr. Shakur again and again for his effort in making sure the recruitment is base on merit. My source says about 90% will get it on merit.
- Total number of applicants selected is less than 300.
- By all indications, the list will reach FCC this week. That's the good news.
- Those who have relatives working with FCC can also help us with more info when the list reach them.

I pray May we be among the successful applicants. Amen!

Less than 300 is bad news o...

Pls do you know the total number of E.Hs they are considering?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Endeavour:

Good evening Smartgrid... Many thanks. But pls em is the second batch thing still happening given this new less than 300 development?

Yes, the second batch is coming immediately after the first batch resume. But it may reach the end of the year before completion. As they have to conduct another test and interview. That's what I know so far.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
So the joint meeting is no longer going to take place again since they are forwarding the list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Total number of EH taking are less than 100. I was told it's one third of the total.

makonko:

Less than 300 is bad news o...

Pls do you know the total number of E.Hs they are considering?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
salesani88:
So the joint meeting is no longer going to take place again since they are forwarding the list

The joint meeting is compulsory. Usually, after the joint meeting, FCC will take the list with them. Or they can offer their approval immediately. Either way, let's hope for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Smartgrid:

Yes, the second batch is coming immediately after the first batch resume. But it may reach the end of the year before completion. As they have to conduct another test and interview. That's what I know so far.
This is serious ooo. They want to commit time and resources to another recruitment process that might take forever to complete
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Smartgrid:

The joint meeting is compulsory. Usually, after the joint meeting, FCC will take the list with them. Or they can offer their approval immediately. Either way, let's hope for the best.

@ smart grid, pls those to b considered for the test and interview for d second batch, wud dy b from dis current pool?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omoenergetics: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deedz:
Abi u said she has very strong connection. Maybe they were just calling to make sure they hv included her in the list. It most likely isn't for this fcc meeting thing.

I am tired of all these talk. I was called today by someone to confirm the following:
Did you apply for a job with DPR
Did you write the test and where
Did you do interview
Where
When
Let's just chill and wait for them jor
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Omoenergetics:

I am tired of all these talk. I was called today by someone to confirm the following:
Did you apply for a job with DPR
Did you write the test and where
Did you do interview
Where
When
Let's just chill and wait for them jor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibmbaya(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Happy New Month fellas... !!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2018
ibmbaya:
Happy New Month fellas... !!!
You're still awake? grin grin. Anyways, happy new month. May we receive good news this month

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 5:36am On Mar 01, 2018
salesani88:

You're still awake? grin grin. Anyways, happy new month. May we receive good news this month

Amen

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2018
My opinion: If you're not successful, let them just quickly and sharperly send you a regret mail or put it up in your profile to enable one move on. The waiting is killing and depressing. God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Happy new month Guys, hopefully this will be the month we MARCH into DPR or.....nvm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2018
enemaxon:
Keep Praying today.. Hopefully, today is the day ... don't ask me how I know, just pray
Sorry, how u take know abeg?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gcey2k(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2018
AIZubair:

Sorry, how u take know abeg?
grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Una too like trouble eh...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
enemaxon:
Keep Praying today.. Hopefully, today is the day ... don't ask me how I know, just pray

What is going to happen today? What are we specifically praying about? The Joint meeting? Or APLs or Notifications? You are not talking to toys here! If you have an info to share, pls make it helpful!!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pinkieblue(f): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Smartgrid:

Tnx for this Info.....
But just for clarification purpose.... Those who were not invited for test initially would they also be considered ?..... Tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Smartgrid:
Good evening future colleagues.
This is what I know so far.
- The head of corporate services and his HR team were super busy this week. In fact they stay in Abuja office daily till 9-10pm. This is to show you how serious they want to complete this recruitment.
- We should also thank Mr. Shakur again and again for his effort in making sure the recruitment is base on merit. My source says about 90% will get it on merit.
- Total number of applicants selected is less than 300.
- By all indications, the list will reach FCC this week. That's the good news.
- Those who have relatives working with FCC can also help us with more info when the list reach them.

I pray May we be among the successful applicants. Amen!

Thanks for the consistent info bro.

This is indeed an indicator that the list is still being put together. Nothing has been cast on stone yet

Thanks once again for the info.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Smartgrid:

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Takon231:
The list is with FCC now but the joint plenary has not been held yet.
Again?! HasbunAllahu wa Ni'imal Wakeel!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Takon231:
The list is with FCC now but the joint plenary has not been held yet.
Can someone that has contact at fcc help us confirm this? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
Again?! HasbunAllahu wa Ni'imal Wakeel!

meaning? shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
tolesky:

meaning? shocked
Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs for us

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
They havent even finished making the list so how can the list be with FCC. Jus bare patience
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Legend90:
They havent even finished making the list so how can the list be with FCC. Jus bare patience

How would you Guys be bringing controversies to this thread. Does it take anything to compile the list. Pls we have to think before we write.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
pedroito:

How would you Guys be bringing controversies to this thread. Does it take anything to compile the list. Pls we have to think before we write.

What controversy. If you dont know something dont comment. Just because you have a voice doesnt mean you need to voice it. Im saying what i know since it's facts. The list hasnt finished being compiled yet. The plan is for it to be done this March God willing so bare patience.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Legend90:

What controversy. If you dont know something dont comment. Just because you have a voice doesnt mean you need to voice it. Im saying what i know since it's facts. The list hasnt finished being compiled yet. The plan is for it to be done this March God willing so bare patience.

Noted. It would take them 100years with 100men to work on it. Be reminded that one person can do the compilation within few hours.
All you have to do is to spool the results into excel sheet, filter and sort according to the criteria.

Please stop deceiving us as we don't need your comments. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
pedroito:

Noted. It would take them 100years with 100men to work on it. Be reminded that one person can do the compilation within few hours.
All you have to do is to spool the results into excel sheet, filter and sort according to the criteria.

Please stop deceiving us as we don't need your comments. I rest my case.
Nothing is happening this month,save yourself the headache. All the info you hv here are mere hear-say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.