Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690376 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Smartgrid:
Greeting fellow hopefuls.
Lol.. I am quite surprised people are still debating on weather the budget has anything to do with releasing the list. The answer is simply no. You see, let me tell you a little thing I know about dpr. Dpr works like DSS, you hardly know their next move. They always take people by surprise. Ask the filling station owners around you, they will tell you that you can't see them coming, you'll only see them in front of your pump! grin

Okay back on the issue, my source told me only about 4-5 people know exactly what's going on about this recruitment. And unless you have access to those 4-5 people, you won't know what exactly is happening. Among them is Mr Mordecai Ladan and Mr Shakur. Sadly my source is not directly to any of them. So along the way to my source, there are some missing dots. But still grateful for the little info we have. At least to calm our nerves.

As I mentioned before, there are some intels I have, but they are unconfirmed. Which I am working on them now to find out. I want to find out without too much bothering my source. And I will share once I got the facts.

Finally, If you could recalled from the fiction story, it's mention Mr. Tata will be travelling out of the village. And yeah, he has left on Monday.

More updates will come when they are ready.

Thanks for the update as usual.

But mehn... I don't know about others. But I'll like to hear about unconfirmed Intels especially coming from you grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Smartgrid:

Finally, If you could recalled from the fiction story, it's mention Mr. Tata will be travelling out of the village. And yeah, he has left on Monday.
Myself and some other hopefuls were beginning to wonder weda u don follow Mr tata travel. E remain small make i buy ticket follow una. Jst messing with you. Good to hear from you bruv..

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
From rumours and speculations that are yet to manifest so far, can any one confidently say that the list is made yet?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LargeBreed(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2018
The list is ready, but the whole process has been put on hold for some reasons. Nothing is coming out this month. Expect it from next month.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yaro248(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2018
@Smartgrid, I advice you begin to write books, especially fiction. I truly mean it, you will make good sales cos you seem to be a good writer. cool

Smartgrid:
Lol.. I am quite surprised people are still debating on weather the budget has anything to do with releasing the list. The answer is simply no. You see, let me tell you a little thing I know about dpr. Dpr works like DSS, you hardly know their next move. They always take people by surprise. Ask the filling station owners around you, they will tell you that you can't see them coming, you'll only see them in front of your pump! grin

Okay back on the issue, my source told me only about 4-5 people know exactly what's going on about this recruitment. And unless you have access to those 4-5 people, you won't know what exactly is happening. Among them is Mr Mordecai Ladan and Mr Shakur. Sadly my source is not directly to any of them. So along the way to my source, there are some missing dots. But still grateful for the little info we have. At least to calm our nerves.

As I mentioned before, there are some intels I have, but they are unconfirmed. Which I am working on them now to find out. I want to find out without too much bothering my source. And I will share once I got the facts.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yaro248(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ghostofspata:

Myself and some other hopefuls were beginning to wonder weda u don follow Mr tata travel. E remain small make i buy ticket follow una. Jst messing with you. Good to hear from you bruv..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2018
LargeBreed:
The list is ready, but the whole process has been put on hold for some reasons. Nothing is coming out this month. Expect it from next month.
Sorry, what of next year?

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LargeBreed(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
assume3:

Sorry, what of next year?
u can choose to believe or not, but it doesn't change what is.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Smartgrid:

In as much as we appreciate you keeping us informed, I beg to disagree with you on that your fictional story stuff. At exactly about 1:15pm this lunchtime, a call was put through to the office of DD HR and he was on seat. He must have possibly returned from the "trip he made on Monday". Lol

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onyiridike:

This is wrong. Smartgrid only gave us the information he got from somebody he trusted.
Even the SGF claimed that passage of 2018 budget will be concluded by 31st of March 2018. Unfortunately, it did not happen but that doesn't mean that 2018 budget will not be passed again.

Even a whole Speaker Dogara gave the assurance that the budget will be passed on 24th of April. We pray it happens but you and I know that this date is not cast on stone.

Even the president can say one thing today and do another thing tomorrow.

If we continue like this, nobody with information concerning this recruitment would like to share again.

In fact, with the way people are insulted and mocked here, I will not be surprised if when we are finally contacted, many people will secretly collect their APL without informing anybody on this thread.

Do not forget, many people would have missed their interview if not for this thread.

If we stop updating each other, many people will keep waiting for APL while others are already receiving training, salary and allowance.
what is wrong?? Did you even read what I wrote at all?? Where did I mock or insult anyone?? Last time i checked, stating facts isn't the same thing as Insults. Try and properly comprehend what one is saying before you try to paint them in bad light. As for the Smartgrid comment, it was more of a joke than an insult.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
kbrule1:

In as much as we appreciate you keeping us informed, I beg to disagree with you on that your fictional story stuff. At exactly about 1:15pm this lunchtime, a call was put through to the office of DD HR and he was on seat. He must have possibly returned from the "trip he made on Monday". Lol

So people actually believed the travel before the release of APL? I'm very surprised.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
kbrule1:

Bros!
You should have use that opportunity to ask him when he will release our APLs.

So the call was only to know whether he is in the office.

You need to place that call back again and get good update for us.

Thanks in advance.

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
what is wrong?? Did you even read what I wrote at all?? Where did I mock or insult anyone?? Last time i checked, stating facts isn't the same thing as Insults. Try and properly comprehend what one is saying before you try to paint them in bad light. As for the Smartgrid comment, it was more of a joke than an insult.

You are very right! It is a joke indeed. It seems I have a strange concept of the word "joke".

Do whatever that makes you happy.

However, I am begging you not to dissuade those that update us with the latest information.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
kbrule1:

I can't remember smartgrid telling us that Mr. Tata is the DD HR.

Nigerians are difficult people, nobody can please them.

Since you can easily call DD HR, can you ask him when the APL will be released?

Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
kbrule1:

Smartgrid never said Mr.Tata is DD HR. So calm down oga. Help us ask him updates, since it’s quite easy for u to reach him.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onyiridike:

You are very right! It is a joke indeed. It seems I have a strange concept of the word "joke".

Do whatever that makes you happy.

However, I am begging you not to dissuade those that update us with the latest information.

LOL... Speculators and informants have come and gone on the thread and that hasn't changed or had any effect on the thread. Sharing of whatever info is something that is done at freewill and you're not the one to decide for whoever wants to share info or not. And the interesting part of this all is that Smartgrid himself didn't see my post in negative light but you're here trying to play judge. Anyone with a sense of humor will not miss the sarcasm in that post. But then I guess we're all wired differently and it's not my fault if you chose to see the post for what it's not. Adios
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onyiridike:

I can't remember smartgrid telling us that Mr. Tata is the DD HR.

Nigerians are difficult people, nobody can please them.

Since you can easily call DD HR, can you ask him when the APL will be released?

Thank you!

I only used the acronym DD HR in place of DD Corporate Services so as to make it easier for everyone to comprehend and it is headed by a Deputy Director who happens to be your fictional Mr Tata. Secondly, I did not say I called The DD but a call was put through to his office seeking for an appointment to see him and the Sec affirmed of his presence on seat. Most importantly and just as Smartgrid stated above, very few persons are in the know regarding the current status of this recruitment. May we all be partakers of this DPR employment by the grace of God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
kbrule1:

I only used the acronym DD HR in place of DD Corporate Services so as to make it easier for everyone to comprehend and it is headed by a Deputy Director who happens to be your fictional Mr Tata. Secondly, I did not say I called The DD but a call was put through to his office seeking for an appointment to see him and the Sec affirmed of his presence on seat. Most importantly and just as Smartgrid stated above, very few persons are in the know regarding the current status of this recruitment. May we all be partakers of this DPR employment by the grace of God Almighty.

My fictious Mr. Tata? I don do.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Stop poking holes na. Is the Mr. Tata we're talking about not "fictious?" Moreover, I read his post and he never said "he called", he said "a call was put through"

Let's take it easy. With all due respect to Mr. Smartgrid" and the information he gives us, why do we feel that the opinion of others doesn't or shouldn't count if they say something avast to what he says?

It begs the question, are we interested in only hearing what will make us feel good? Because look at it, from Feb, it'll come out in March, from March it'll be April, ok o, April don dey count dey go so o!!!

Let's listen to everyone, let's apply caution with our words and I know the wait is too long and tiring but then, what can we do, before DPR application came out, we had a life, as we did test and interview, we still have a life, get the job or don't get the job, our lives go still dey with us.

I respect everyone's opinions and if I want to disagree, I respectfully state my opinion and move ahead. This is a faceless forum but we should behave like faceless people.

That's my two cents that doesn't pay the bill. Cheers, good morning and good luck to us.

Onyiridike:

My fictious Mr. Tata? I don do.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2018
csimms7:
Stop poking holes na. Is the Mr. Tata we're talking about not "fictious?" Moreover, I read his post and he never said "he called", he said "a call was put through"

Let's take it easy. With all due respect to Mr. Smartgrid" and the information he gives us, why do we feel that the opinion of others doesn't or shouldn't count if they say something avast to what he says?

It begs the question, are we interested in only hearing what will make us feel good? Because look at it, from Feb, it'll come out in March, from March it'll be April, ok o, April don dey count dey go so o!!!

Let's listen to everyone, let's apply caution with our words and I know the wait is too long and tiring but then, what can we do, before DPR application came out, we had a life, as we did test and interview, we still have a life, get the job or don't get the job, our lives go still dey with us.

I respect everyone's opinions and if I want to disagree, I respectfully state my opinion and move ahead. This is a faceless forum but we should behave like faceless people.

That's my two cents that doesn't pay the bill. Cheers, good morning and good luck to us.

Do I look like Smartgrid? By using the word "your" he implied that I (and maybe other forum members) was/were the one with Mr. Tata story.
If you were meticulous and paid attention to details, your post would be needless.

Once again, Smartgrid did not tell us in his story that Mr. Tata is the DD cooperate affairs. That is a figment of our own imagination.

At this point I now see reasons why people like Walush and Tamihawt disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Onyiridike:

Do I look like Smartgrid? By using the word "your" he implied that I (and maybe other forum members) was/were the one with Mr. Tata story.
If you were meticulous and paid attention to details, your post would be needless.

Once again, Smartgrid did not tell us in his story that Mr. Tata is the DD cooperate affairs. That is a figment of our own imagination.

At this point I now see reasons why people like Walush and Tamihawt disappeared.

Greetings to you! The word "your" that I used in my first post was not referring to any other person on this platform but the dude I quoted. I see no reason why you cannot comprehend that but insisted I referred to everyone. There was tranquility and orderliness during your short stint on the sidelines in this platform, you are now back to quote every post made here and cause commotion. Please stop quoting me and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2018
kbrule1:

Greetings to you! The word "your" that I used in my first post was not referring to any other person on this platform but the dude I quoted. I see no reason why you cannot comprehend that but insisted I referred to everyone. There was tranquility and orderliness during your short stint on the sidelines in this platform, you are now back to quote every post made here and cause commotion. Please stop quoting me and move on with your life.

Is this a case of amnesia? Could you remind me the dude you quoted? Am I not the one you quoted? Do I look like a dude to you? Was my quote directed to you?

Why is it too difficult for you to accept that you made a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Onyiridike:

Is this a case of amnesia? Could you remind me the dude you quoted? Am I not the one you quoted? Do I look like a dude to you? Was my quote directed to you?

Why is it too difficult for you to accept that you made a mistake?

I believe you have finally lost it. If you think I quoted you with the first post I made on Nairaland, kindly scroll up to the ninth comment on this page. Maybe you have multiple accounts and you are also Smartgrid. Somebody (I think Hammer) has accused you before of having multiple accounts and you being a guy, now I believe. This will be my last response to you on this issue because you seem lost.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Onyiridike:

Mrs. Or Mr. Onyiridike for any one to b successful in life, u most learn how to deal with human being and controlling situation no matter how it go contrary to ur opinion. Walush and Tamihawt are not good enough path of success and controlling people, I will give an applause to smart. bcus many agree and disagree with him but he still keep d thread moving bcus all opinion r welcome and stand to b corrected and life keep goes on

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
kbrule1:

Who did you quote here? Smartgrid? Are you sure you are ok?
kbrule1:

kbrule1:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Onyiridike:

President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and said to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
balisco:

President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and said to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng

I like your write up. Although it is lengthy but there are many lessons to learn from it.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
See what DPR has caused, if this thread ended since page 500 at least who would have been here to write and counter each other. Anyways, let's just use it keep ourselves warm and hopeful with the prayer for DPR and FG not to cancel the process. I wish they act fast and eliminate the overbearing suspense.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
@balisco nice writeup. I was able to deduce that you covertly referred onyiridike as a bow of indomie with out any egg inside grin grin cheesy

Once again, kudos cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Weyrey grin cheesy cheesy
hammer2010:
@balisco nice writeup. I was able to deduce that you covertly referred onyiridike as a bow of indomie with out any egg inside grin grin cheesy

Once again, kudos cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lorddee: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
hammer2010:

Once again, kudos cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.