Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3692028 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Fvckng clown grin grin grin
hammer2010:
Una never see anything! Na me and una for here until APL show grin grin cheesy cheesy

Heaven knows how I wanted to drag this whole thing till tomorrow. But then, my conscience whisper me sey some people wey DPR don already use der heart dance shaku shaku fit suffer heart attack before that tomorrow if I no stop. Abeg, I no wan any wicked curse untop my head shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

By now, those of us that genuinely believed me, I do hope you have realized that any one can come here and spew anything, just like I did grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ehen, as for the bros wey volunteer em phone number for us, thank you oohh smiley I don forward your number give one guy like dat wey don dey worry me since for my phone number cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, the guy people dey strongly connected, so if you play along, you go smile even forget about DPR cheesy cheesy cheesy
if no be sey my nyash mind no strong, may be by now my name sef for don reach Abuja grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2018
hammer2010:
Una never see anything! Na me and una for here until APL show grin grin cheesy cheesy

Heaven knows how I wanted to drag this whole thing till tomorrow. But then, my conscience whisper me sey some people wey DPR don already use der heart dance shaku shaku fit suffer heart attack before that tomorrow if I no stop. Abeg, I no wan any wicked curse untop my head shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

By now, those of us that genuinely believed me, I do hope you have realized that any one can come here and spew anything, just like I did grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ehen, as for the bros wey volunteer em phone number for us, thank you oohh smiley I don forward your number give one guy like dat wey don dey worry me since for my phone number cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, the guy people dey strongly connected, so if you play along, you go smile even forget about DPR cheesy cheesy cheesy
if no be sey my nyash mind no strong, may be by now my name sef for don reach Abuja grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

i wonder y anyone would take u serious. na u b d comedian for dis thread. lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Wait first was it all a joke? Guy abeg no use play give me high BP. I did not eat breakfast because of you
hammer2010:

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Oga hammer u try wella. U Don make me de place calls and SMS upandan maka know WATS up. No try dis kind thin again o.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Bro, I must be sincere with you... I'm truly disappointed with you.

Sorry for not buying your humorous idea, But, I'm a Christian, and I don't lie in the name of joke. Please whosoever you gave my number, please tell him/her to delete it.

It not connection that has brought me this far, It is my God, and I want to ascribe all Glory and Honor to His name, when He (My God) finally pull me through this recruitment as He has promised me, without even thinking that it cos my number was giving to some persons who claim to have connections. Please ensure he deletes my number!!!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2018
I'm not suprised. I already knew this was one of your gimmicks. The only thing you made me do was I had to go and be checking for your post where you did something like this and later claimed your account was hijacked but then again I just got tired of disturbing myself over your matter knowing that you will still come back to say someone hacked into your account. Kwontinu..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Lmao, guy you think say na April fool we still dey do abi. Thank God say na online we dey or you for don collect souvenir slaps for this prank. At some point I was almost taking you seriously because the way this country is set up "impossible is nothing" and the way my optimisism gauge don suffer shock after shock.. You try sha, you just cemented your place in the Hall of Fame for Clown of the thread. Having a good laugh right now but next time you try this kind thing na like this i go take block you

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Mr. Hammer, you deserve to be dealt with, grin. For this, I have sent your name to the appropriate authority, your meal allowance will not be paid for 3months. cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Bro, I must be sincere with you... I'm truly disappointed with you.

Sorry for not buying your humorous idea, But, I'm a Christian, and I don't lie in the name of joke. Please whosoever you gave my number, please tell him/her to delete it.

It not connection that has brought me this far, It is my God, and I want to ascribe all Glory and Honor to His name, when He (My God) finally pull me through this recruitment as He has promised me, without even thinking that it cos my number was giving to some persons who claim to have connections. Please ensure he deletes my number!!!
LOL... Bros don provoke, may the peace of the lord be with you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Hammer I have to say thank you for showing us anybody can sound convincing in their bullshit angry . I'm not holding on to anybody's source, the only source I have is my portal and as long as it is still open there is hope

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Abeg make una take chill pill. I been wan just test run my speculating skills cheesy wink

I love playing around with fictional stories grin imagine if I have been part of the speculators here shocked shocked

@talk2epa I know sey your heart still dey pound (sincere apologies), but please don't tell me you equally believed I gave your number away shocked I couldn't have done such naw smiley

For those of us wey don dey PM me since, una still wan the video

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lescalier:

Haha Smartgrid!!!! Prayer is no longer important. The list has already been approved.

Anyway, if an individual prays hard, one sinners name on the list, can miraculously change to the individuals name.

Just kidding oooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guy you no well o. Come see as I don sweat full one bucket
hammer2010:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Nevertheless my brother, according to Ecclesiastes chapter 3:1 in the Holy Bible, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens". Be properly guided, thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
I just hope when people are truly being called and given apl's, You guys won't think its a joke. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hammer my guy, I actually believed you when I saw the posts this morning. You have passed your message of trying to tell us anybody can come up with anything across. I hope those people that always ask for updates from every tom and harry will pipe down. Let's calm our nerves down please.. what will be will be.

Even those our alleged reliable sources said 1st quarter we will resume. And now, there is no atom of truth to that. Abegi, make we relax.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
ultimatewarrior:
Wait first was it all a joke? Guy abeg no use play give me high BP. I did not eat breakfast because of you
Omo see gobe grin
ultimatewarrior:
Omo see gobe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AleeDee(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2018
This guy humour pass basket mouth et al. Bt I wnt u guys to learn d lesson in his prank. "Any1 can be a speculator"
I'll also advise us to stick strongly to our 1 nd only reliable SAUCE, smartgrid (god bless)
Peace out

hammer2010:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Abeg make una take chill pill. I been wan just test run my speculating skills cheesy wink

I love playing around with fictional stories grin imagine if I have been part of the speculators here shocked shocked

@talk2epa I know sey your heart still dey pound (sincere apologies), but please don't tell me you equally believed I gave your number away shocked I couldn't have done such naw smiley

For those of us wey don dey PM me since, una still wan the video

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
AleeDee:
This guy humour pass basket mouth et al. Bt I wnt u guys to learn d lesson in his prank. "Any1 can be a speculator"
I'll also advise us to stick strongly to our 1 nd only reliable SAUCE, smartgrid (god bless)
Peace out

Guy stick to whatever you like,

My one and only source is my portal, and the last time I check, it was still open...case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning all, I beg to add that there was a marathon Management meeting that spanned over 5hrs yesterday with the theme 2016 Recruitment. Lets all hope that all issues regarding our recruitment are being ironed out and believe that our time has come to reap from the "good of the land".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Who follows Dpr on Twitter?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2018
I follow them...Bt no any update from them
herlecks:
Who follows Dpr on Twitter?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Okay
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is true. Let's be hopeful. I got the same update. They are working on rounding up the process.

kbrule1:
Good morning all, I beg to add that there was a marathon Management meeting that spanned over 5hrs yesterday with the theme 2016 Recruitment. Lets all hope that all issues regarding our recruitment are being ironed out and believe that our time has come to reap from the "good of the land".

18 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin, London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down; London bridge is falling down my dear hopefuls wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
grin, London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down; London bridge is falling down my dear hopefuls wink cheesy grin
Make e no burn just yet, make we see road cross before e burn abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why do you think so?

OutOfTheAshes:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
My people. Una no get news today?
We dey Wait for good news.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Leke Baiyewu, Abuja

The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, at the plenary on Thursday, insisted on today’s (Friday) deadline issued to standing committees to represent their reports on the 2018 budgets proposed by the Federal Government’s Ministries, Departments and Agencies.

He said the deadline would not be extended, noting that the Senate would not be held to ransom by the 20 sub-committees that had yet to present their reports to the Committee on Appropriations.

“My meeting with the Chairman of the Committee on Appropriations as of yesterday (Wednesday) showed that a number of committees have not submitted their reports. As much as possible, we have tried not to name names, but we have no alternative than to list these committees so that the chairmen can know that they are holding all of us back,” he stated.

Saraki said the defaulting committees were Defence, Army, Air Force, Navy, Industry, Federal Capital Territory, States and Local Governments, Culture and Tourism, Petroleum (Downstream), Petroleum (Upstream), Niger Delta and Sustainable Development Goals.

Others are Primary Health and Communicable Diseases, Health, Tertiary Institutions and TETFUND, Capital Market, Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, Works, Power, Steel Development and Metallurgy,; and National Cooperation and Integration.

“These 20 sub-committees must make sure that their reports are submitted by Friday. We have a deadline, which we are committed to, and you cannot hold us up any further. Submit unfailingly by Friday,” he stated.

Saraki had on Wednesday said the Committee on Appropriations was expected to present a harmonised report on the 2018 Appropriation Bill next week.

The National Assembly had set April 24 for the passage of the budget.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
So?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbit09: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
This one thing i know and have confirmed.
Certificate of compliance has been issued. Anything aside this i dont know.
Mercy to us all. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.