Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678799 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blackopal421: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Please how much do they pay graduate trainees sef
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by XndX: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2018
munzali3921:

Let's create it. Add me on 080o35186611

Share the link, I want in.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
neverdown999:
Morning guys, I got an update not quite long! I was assured other applicants will start receiving letters from Monday. Seems they will start making moves, let see what will unfold from Monday before we take a collective action- i will keep you
Updated.. Cheers!

That's the same update i got from a friend who works there as well. Monday in sha Allah!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
Almost all northerners letters were moved to abuja yesyerday, while that of many southerners are in lagos, i doubt they are going to take the letters to zonal offices, and many people have collected their letters, by monday they will continue calling i believe,
Why the doubt?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
i mean they will likely call from abuja and lagos offices unlike moving the letters to kaduna, porthacourt, warri, maiduguri as earlier speculated.
Onyiridike:

Why the doubt?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
i mean they will likely call from abuja and lagos offices unlike moving the letters to kaduna, porthacourt, warri, maiduguri as earlier speculated.
OK please I missed a call from 09022******.I have called back and the guy insisted that it is a wrong number and never wanted to speak further. Could you please help me with the number that called your friend?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Use true caller, if u dont know how to email it to me and ill help you
Onyiridike:

OK please I missed a call from 09022******.I have called back and the guy insisted that it is a wrong number and never wanted to speak further. Could you please help me with the number that called your friend?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by munzali3921: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
XndX:

Share the link, I want in.
https:///18IQa8ihxFR86LZgwAJXFh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
niiks9:
Use true caller, if u dont know how to email it to me and ill help you
0902997****
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Onyiridike:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
The number that called my friend is a glo number 0805....... , dont worry everyone will know his fate before friday.
Onyiridike:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
naijainstinct:
Why are you laughing? Did you call the number?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
The number that called my friend is a glo number 0805....... , dont worry everyone will know his fate before friday.
Thank you!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Onyiridike:

0902997****
Its a scammer, appeared as not available
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
niiks9:

Its a scammer, appeared as not available
OK thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Let's just hope it works. Thanks for the update man. God bless you.
neverdown999:
Morning guys, I got an update not quite long! I was assured other applicants will start receiving letters from Monday. Seems they will start making moves, let see what will unfold from Monday before we take a collective action- i will keep you
Updated.. Cheers!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
Almost all northerners letters were moved to abuja yesyerday, while that of many southerners are in lagos, i doubt they are going to take the letters to zonal offices, and many people have collected their letters, by monday they will continue calling i believe,

Plz what of the easterners? Will they still be contacted in Lagos ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Everyone can not be called from the same zonal/field office neither will the same number do.
elbangeez:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
We only have north and south in Nigeria
maluga:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Zapy123:
Everyone can not be called from the same zonal/field office neither will the same number do.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
We only have north and south in Nigeria

Plz what do you mean that we have only North and South in Nigeria

Kindly explain to me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
I doubt if that will be possible. They will contact the successful from the zonal/field office closest to the residential address.
maluga:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
It is very likely that northerners will be contacted in abuja, while the southerners will be contacted in lagos.
Because all the letters of northerners were moved to abuja yesterday while that of southerners are still in lagos
Zapy123:
I doubt if that will be possible. They will contact the successful from the zonal/field office closest to the residential address.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ss, sw, se, are all part of southern Nigeria. While Nw, Ne, Nc, are all part of Northern Nigeria
maluga:

Plz what do you mean that we have only North and South in Nigeria

Kindly explain to me

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guys forget about this recruitment. Politicians have already hijacked the process from a reliable source. The candidates that DPR are calling are both intelligent and highly connected!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
elbangeez:
Ss, sw, se, are all part of southern Nigeria. While Nw, Ne, Nc, are all part of Northern Nigeria

Ok thanks...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
OK.
elbangeez:
It is very likely that northerners will be contacted in abuja, while the southerners will be contacted in lagos.
Because all the letters of northerners were moved to abuja yesterday while that of southerners are still in lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hm... Are you for real?
princely83:
Guys forget about this recruitment. Politicians have already hijacked the process from a reliable source. The candidates that DPR are calling are both intelligent and highly connected!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Finally, Abuja Office called my friend yesterday to come pick up her letter by Wednesday. Trust me when I say she has no connection at all. But she is a first class graduate of Petroleum Engineering and highly intelligent.

God is indeed in the neighborhood.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gemini13:
Finally, Abuja Office called my friend yesterday to come pick up her letter by Wednesday. Trust me when I say she has no connection at all. But she is a first class graduate of Petroleum Engineering and highly intelligent.

God is indeed in the neighborhood.

Why is it always 'my friend'? We need better updates abeg

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
DouglasHoc:

Why is it always 'my friend'? We need better updates abeg

OK oga sorry for sharing. If you can't be happy for others then let it slide. To me this is the best update so far.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Interestingly it would seem most people who were interviewed either had first class or masters degrees (just an observation)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P