Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684651 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xtruzz:

I'm so so sorry I can't give you those figures.

All I can say Is;

(the appointment processes are still on going so be patience with them)

Your department needs to be in oder for you to occupy the office.

You will make a HUGE MISTAKE AND A WRONG DECISIONs if you don't take this from me. I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.

Advice
I know you have prayed and fasted enough but do more prayers and contact to your sponsors if any.

This is naija, not US.

Not a bad idea @ bolded
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please what is the percentage called and percentage to be called?
Please do you believe in the leaked merit list?
Xtruzz:

I'm so so sorry I can't give you those figures.

All I can say Is;

(the appointment processes are still on going so be patience with them)

Your department needs to be in oder for you to occupy the office.

You will make a HUGE MISTAKE AND A WRONG DECISIONs if you don't take this from me. I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.

Advice
I know you have prayed and fasted enough but do more prayers and contact to your sponsors if any.
This is naija, not US.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bbdtj:
Please what is the percentage called and percentage to be called?
Please do you believe in the leaked merit list?

Im sorry, I can't give that % and I had responded to the LML before now.

Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mplayazx(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xtruzz:

Thank you.
Since, you can't give percentage or department, my question is if there are certain states that have not been called, because i don't think anyone from kogi has been called here on nairaland.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xtruzz:

Thank you.
Are there still hope for GT whose ref. no. Couldn't be found on the assummed merit list by fcc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
mplayazx:

Since, you can't give percentage or department, my question is if there are certain states that have not been called, because i don't think anyone from kogi has been called here on nairaland.

The two former directors from kogi have collected a letter each for their kids

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
uridadole:

It is safe to say dt SH candidates may hv taken most of Kogi slots wch I believe wont even b many in d first place
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mplayazx(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
eyebee01:

It is safe to say dt SH candidates may hv taken most of Kogi slots wch I believe wont even b many in d first place
That still doesn't explain anything about merit candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
uridadole:

Exactly....Andrew Obaje desarve it...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
mplayazx:

That still doesn't explain anything about merit candidates.
It does.... It simply drastically reduces their chances (merit). Cos if for example, 8 slots are allocated to d State, den only 6 left already for merit candidates to fight for nd it sure wud bcom much more worse wen we consider dt dos 2 may not b d only SH candidates.. But it is well wit us!!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xtruzz:

Exactly....Andrew Obaje desarve it...

Andrew Obaje doesn't deserve anything. After the government has paid him heavily for years, yet he is given a slot to put his descendant. This is one of the major reasons why the margin between the elite class and the lower classes continues to widen. Until we accept one needs to chart his course to deserve a position, the prospect of Nigeria will continue to be bleak.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
dprpikin:

Andrew Obaje doesn't deserve anything. After the government has paid him heavily for years, yet he is given a slot to put his descendant. This is one of the major reasons why the margin between the elite class and the lower classes continues to widen. Until we accept one needs to chart his course to deserve a position, the prospect of Nigeria will continue to be bleak.

Well said, bros! And the person who was displaced, who studied and prepped for the test and interview, and probably had to inconveniently travel doesn't deserve it?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2018
nigerianonym:

Well said, bros! And the person who was displaced, who studied and prepped for the test and interview, and probably had to inconveniently travel doesn't deserve it?

I wonder ooo. Then why advertise the vacancies if you feel the ordinary man isn't worth to be employed? Why waste their time and resources?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:44am On Jul 27, 2018
habakukjss3:

Are there still hope for GT whose ref. no. Couldn't be found on the assummed merit list by fcc

Don't bother about that list at all... Like I said, the appointment processes is still on going for both cadre.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=dprpikin post=69736386]

Andrew Obaje doesn't deserve anything. After the government has paid him heavily for years, yet he is given a slot to put his descendant. This is one of the major reasons why the margin between the elite class and the lower classes continues to widen. Until we accept one needs to chart his course to deserve a position, the prospect of Nigeria will continue to be bleak. [/quote

I understand your view point and i also feel your grievances. One thing you should note Is, there is an act that establish DPR. Slotes for Ex directors are incorporated in the act. Their slotes are quite diff from slotes allocated to that state.

If you were one of the Ex directors and wasn't given such privileges as a general practices , won't you protest? Or your father gave his slot to You, will you still raise eye brow?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=69738363][/quote]
What is wrong is wrong. He worked with the said organization and was heavily compensated then what is that nonsense about having a slot? Except you're his son reason you're supporting him, he doesn't deserve any useless slot because he didn't do the organization a favor working for them, in fact reverse is the case here.
With your assertion up there, common man will continue to suffer in the hands of the rich.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mkamosa: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Marvel65:

DPR will consider the years of work experience.
If one has worked for > or =5 years < 10, one may be placed on Level 9 (SS5). > or =10years < 15, Level 10 and so on.

I’m sure DPR has good reasons for releasing their APLs. Currently it’s on hold and they are working on the list.

Hi Mr Marvel65,
If level 9 is SS5, please are levels 10 and 11 equivalent to SS6 and SS7, respectively? Or are the levels (10 and 11) equivalent to SS4 and SS3, respectively? Kindly educate us more on the cadres.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FEMININE2020(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2018
pls can somebody send the tweeter link to view the list abeg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2018
mkamosa:

Hi Mr Marvel65,
If level 9 is SS5, please are levels 10 and 11 equivalent to SS6 and SS7, respectively? Or are the levels (10 and 11) equivalent to SS4 and SS3, respectively? Kindly educate us more on the cadres.

GL 8 = SS 6
GL 9 = SS 5
GL 10 = SS 4
GL 11 = SS 3
GL 12 = SS 2
GL 13 = SS 1

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2018
Frankworld:
FRUSTRATING SCENERIO, I SAW MY REFERENCE NUMBER ON THAT LEAKED LIST BATCH 3. GT. CHEMICAL ENGINEER.

BUT I HAVE A GOD THAT IS IN CONTROL. I BELIEVE THAT THE FUTURE IS BRIGHTER WITH OR WITHOUT DPR.

Please post the list here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by calculuspaul07(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Good morning @NIGERIANONYM, PLS THOSE TWEET DPR LIST ARE THEY THE SUCCESSFUL LIST (MERIT) FOR THE JOB. PLEASE KINDLY CLEAR MY MIND BECAUSE I FOUND MY NUMBER AMOUNG THE LIST.
I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN CALL ME THRU 07030834333 I WILL CALL YOU BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION.
THANKS HOUSE

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2018
calculuspaul07:
Good morning @NIGERIANONYM, PLS THOSE TWEET DPR LIST ARE THEY THE SUCCESSFUL LIST (MERIT) FOR THE JOB. PLEASE KINDLY CLEAR MY MIND BECAUSE I FOUND MY NUMBER AMOUNG THE LIST.
I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN CALL ME THRU 07030834333 I WILL CALL YOU BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION.
THANKS HOUSE

It is purported that that was the "merit" list initially approved by DPR, before they began to substitute people's names.
A number of people who's numbers were on that list weren't called, while some who's numbers weren't on the list got called.
I'm not the originator of the list, I just happened to take screenshots like a lot of others did, so I can't categorically tell you anything, and the oga at the top would say something else.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mkamosa: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2018
shawlar:

GL 8 = SS 6
GL 9 = SS 5
GL 10 = SS 4
GL 11 = SS 3
GL 12 = SS 2
GL 13 = SS 1

Many thanks for your prompt response shawlar. Could you please state the number of years of experience necessary to be placed onto each cadre?
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic