Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] (1295 Views)

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport / Tekno Finds Paul Akere, His Secondary School Friend After N200,000 Price Tag / Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Popular music producer and singer, Cobhams Asuquo recently paid a visit to his Alma mater where he shared photos with students.

He visited his old secondary school, the popular Kings College and also touched another college in Lekki named Debiruss, where he held career talks with students.

The ace stage performer shared photos from his visit online and captioned it;

I once was one of them. I am one of them. Floreat guys. As it stands, we're kings already. Sending all my love to Kenny and all my new friends from Debiruss College #kingscollege #kclagos #kc #floreat #kings #you #debirusscollege

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/music-star-cobhams-asuquo-pays-visit-to.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by TRADELYN: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is an example of a worthy role model if you have had a chance to meet him or read about him. tongue

Not those popular people who claim to have fans for doing what is not. undecided

I love all his songs; he inspires me. shocked

1 Like

Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by Nightie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
awesome
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by FreshBoss007: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
we hear... maybe I should go to my school tomorow
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by goldbim(f): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice!!quite inspiring..better than some so called mentors that'll go to the school and start singing..your bum bum is bigger than Bombay n mo ti *** omo yen pah..they'l start making the young boys fantasize about what does not come easily..
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by padi94(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Girls folo dey kings college ni??
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by NaijaGossiper: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by OKorowanta: 1:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Kings College!
Shuo!
Naim be say he is not blind.
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 26, 2016
I just love this man....nice one cobhams
Re: Music Star, Cobhams Asuquo Pays Visit To His Secondary School [PICS] by MRLINGTON(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2016
i wish he could see...nice one baba

(1) (Reply)

Bank Staff Goes Into Labour And Gives Birth Inside Popular Aba Market / Transformation Thursday: Nigerian Celebrities In Epic Transition Photos / Checkout Super-cute Photo Of Aisha Buhari & Daughter, Zahra Buhari-indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.