Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport (48636 Views)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2019
smiley

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by saheedbadmus(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2019
That's nice

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Daddy showkey used “Secondary School” but our international blogger used “High School”.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by ikorodureporta: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Davash222:
Daddy showkey used “Secondary School” but our international blogger used “High School”.
na space management

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Bluezy13(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Hehehe...

That woman must have called him all sorts of names while he was still in Secondary school.

"You this stupid boy!!"
"Go and cut your hair!!"
"Better behave yourself so that you won't become a tout"

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by femi4: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2019
ikorodureporta:

na space management
what happened to "sec" school. Is "sec" not shorter than "high". Oya give me another lie to defend the first lie

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Whaooooo
I know that feelings.
Mama must have retired now.
God bless all the good teachers out there working tirelessly. Read my signature

Without the Holy Spirit there is no transformation. It is not by power, it is not by might but by the Spirit.
Good Morning FAM

*Shile*

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by ikorodureporta: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:
what happened to "sec" school. Is "sec" not shorter than "high". Oya give me another lie to defend the first lie

sec - security & exchange commission

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by femi4: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
ikorodureporta:

sec - security & exchange commission
so "sec school" will mean security and exchange commission school? You are not good with lies sha

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Sirmuel1(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2019
after 30yrs How old are you and when did you leave Secondary school? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Dozie32(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2019
If to say the teacher mistakenly come be say na mathematics teacher, Uncle shokey go snub am to the last grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by shegzan(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by pharod(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
The stars will genuflect the day I will run into Mrs Odigwe of Premier primary.

The candles will be lighted on bumping into Mrs Ezebueme. And so many others whose name I can nolonger recall but whose faces remain indelible and kind effects remain abiding.

I remember Fr Gab Nkwudo of Onitsha Archdiocese, whose advice and counsel led to my stint in the missionary world. It was never to last.

[Fr, I still remember, and will revert at the opportune time]

But curse be the day I will see the maths teacher at CKC Onitsha, who thought I would flunk maths and got rusticated. For that was the policy.

She never believed in me. I was a restless kid-- restless principally because of, like St. Augustine puts it, accident of circumstances, time, place etc. But I worked hard in this sinful world. I was intelligent shaa. I have suffered oo.
I wanted to make my people proud. I wanted to quieten my traducers and detractors.
I wasn't a never-do-well. This I was resolute in proving. For without signs and wonders people will not believe (John4:48).

The teacher never liked me for not cause whatsoever.

I, like the biblical job, didn't know the cause of the ill treatment hatred.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Primus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by AutoJoshNIG: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Buffalo2(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
The day I will come across Mr Falola eh, that day eh! Hmmm, he go collect grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by allsaint2000: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Meanwhile, for sale:

Clean 2010 Toyota Corolla with leather interior (Tokunbo)

Price = N2.5m

Check the link below for photos and other details.

https://www.nairaland.com/5366691/2010-toyota-corolla-leather-interior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by vibbb: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Showkey baba, make sure you give her something o.

In fact not just something but something mega in cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by dayleke: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:
so "sec school" will mean security and exchange commission school? You are not good with lies sha

shocked grin grin

Are you a lawyer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Alwaysking: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by sylve11: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
the best of sets of people that makes you are often from your secondary schools; argue na you sabi. tongue cheesy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by dayleke: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:

You catch am!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by mokkalu1(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
The day I'll run into Mr. Malik, I'll laugh at his poverty. He wasn't good and tried to make us feel inferior. Guess what, most of us defied his irresponsible predictions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by larryking540: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Davash222:
does a blogger know the difference between a secondary school and a high school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by noble2faith(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2019

Base on oga shokey claim, na 30 years ago he leave secondary school. wetin b oga shokey age when he leave secondary school because this man go don dey approach 60?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by BRASH: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2019
This can only happen with Sec and primary school teachers, but Definitely not university lecturers. There are some of your lecturers you will see and u will start looking for stones to stone them. Some of those guys don't want students to succeed. They will always look for an opportunity to frustrate you. Tell me why I should be happy to see them, except to show them that I didn't end up as a failure as some of them wanted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2019
I could only imagine the stress he put his teacher through especially if she was a Maths or English teacher... Lol... May God bless all the teachers.. They are really trying...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Zombiekiller010: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2019
When your teacher or lecturer is not a sadist

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.