Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) (56890 Views)

Europa League: Football Fan Travels For 28 Hours To The Wrong Match Venue / German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by contactmorak: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kenya's Gor Mahia FC fans are known for their crazy behaviours and strange rituals that they perform to show support for the team. Recently, they caused an uproar when some of them raped a lady at a stadium in Kenya. See it here >>https://www.nairaland.com/3282437/kenyan-football-fans-sexually-assault, Another case in point of their excesses is these fans who peeled off their own skin to show support for the team. One of them showed off the horrible body scratching online. Just see this madness below

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/after-raping-lady-in-bush-see-what.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by contactmorak: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
If dem give me 50million,I no go fit do am for barca or Man U. Ordinary Kenya? Kenya ni be yen? I dey craze?

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Raydos: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
The day i stopped taking anything from kenya serious is the day mark zuckerberg came to nigeria to meet developers and then visited kenya to see wildlife!

read again and you'll understand! TheManFromKenya come see ya "pee-poo" ooh

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by sthecy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
ODE

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Proffdada: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kenya and madness undecided

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by 1x2x3: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
don't argue about football with this type of fan grin grin else he may spell Goal on your forehead

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Sharon6(f): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai! This is a die hard football fan.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by chizobamgbume(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Frabjous(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kenya and irrelevances.... He needs help. Radarada oshi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by gift01: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kenyans and Stupidity...best described by our picture of Zuma and his fingers

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by suyamasta(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Baba its a dead brain somtin! Notin wey get sense go fit make sense near dis kain person!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by lillan042(f): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
many are mad but few are ??

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by LecciGucci: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Themanfromkenya come and see o.
Come and explain this to us..
I wont say anything so that u wont say i hate ur country.
but to tell u d honest truth i neva seen this before my entire life

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by freeman95(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
oga oooo

aye man yi ti fi wayray baje sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by HonChidon(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dis one fit die for the player oh.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by jojoki: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Obo ni Guy yen sha. Very pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Dechuks(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Africans eh.we too much
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Aghans(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Madness of d highest order
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
My brothers and sisters, do u know that a Girl sent me N200 airtime and she got promoted at work. The next day, a lady sent me N500 airtime and she got engaged to a very rich guy. The next day, another guy sent me N1000 airtime and he has been granted a visa to USA. Don't be left out. Why not send urs now and get ur testimony. The higher the amount, the bigger the miracle. Don't b left out. Hurry now b4 I stop collecting... ONLY MTN pls...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by MayorTee00(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
If dem give me 50million,I no go fit do am for barca or Man U. Ordinary Kenya? Kenya ni be yen? I dey craze?
bro for dis rescession period?? U go do am for shooting star @dat cash price... Believe me

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by cokiek(f): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Many are mad; few are roaming...so much pain for such foolishness...
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by louiskay(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
OMG
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by sweetestboi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sad!
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's from Kenya.... Not surprised.
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by otijah(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
What a d*ck Head
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by harmony9: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
e be like say this people yeye o
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Kriztovar13(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Did you say Kenya ?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by hobermener: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Rencent(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Only in Kenya
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by saintandsinnerz: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmm, it is not as if the club is doing so well. That club can cut person ticket eeeh grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.